Chapter 7

Delia's POV-

I walked into the kitchen of the Weasley's house and saw them all sitting there.

They turned around and looked at me with these looks, "I have to go home don't I?" I asked them. Fred, George, Ron, and Harry was going to say something, but Mrs. Weasley interrupted them.

"That's up to you dear," Mrs. Weasley said getting up and walking over to me, "me and Arthur talked last night about it, and your mother sent an owl and said it was alright, that they would see you at the station."

"Mrs. Weasley I want to say I will go home, but I'm not ready to, not after everything my father said," I said looking at her.

"That's alright dear, I'll go and send your mum an owl and tell her," Mrs. Weasley said smiling, "now go and get some breakfast, then when your down you can go and change."

I smiled at her then walked over to the table and sat in between Harry and Ginny, "I'm glad your not going home," Ginny said, "it's nice having another girl in the house."

I smiled at her then looked around at the others, "I'm glad you decided not to go home, it was nice seeing you after so long," Ron said.

"Why thank you Ron," I said smiling then taking a drink of my tea. I wasn't that hungry so I finished my tea and walked upstairs to my trunk.

I had got done getting dressed and saw that I was the first one downstairs. "Hello Mrs. Weasley," I said smiling at her then laying my trunk and Sven down by the door.

"Did you have enough to eat?" She asked me. "Yes thank you," I said sitting down and waited in silence for the others to come down.

"That's some really convincing Muggle clothes," Ron said. I looked down at my outfit then back at them, "Thanks," I said.

"Is everyone ready?" Mrs. Weasley asked. There was a bunch of nodding and 'yes's' going around. We walked outside to see a car that looked different, than the others.

"Come on now," Mr. Weasley said opening the trunk and putting Ginny's trunk in. "Come on now, hurry up," he said.

I put my trunk in with the help of Harry, "Thanks," I said smiling at him then got in and sat beside Ginny.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

We got to the train station and was all in a hurry, "10:58, come on, come on," Mr. Weasley said. "The train will be leaving any moment," Mrs. Weasley said.

"Fred, George, Percy, you first," Mr. Weasley said. Fred, George and Percy ran to the wall and straight threw.

"Ok," Mrs. Weasley said putting her hand on Ginny's and Delia's shoulder. I watched as Ginny went first, then Delia and next Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

"Let's go," I said looking at Ron, who nodded. We ran straight for it, but instead of going threw we collided and everything went everywhere, along with everyone staring.

"What do you think your doing?" One of the train assistant's asked. "Sorry," I said rubbing my arm, "lost control of the trolley."

He gave us a 'yes sure,' face expressions then walked away. "Why cant we get through?" I asked Ron. "I don't know the gateways sealed itself," Ron said patting the wall. I heard the clock ding.

"The train leaves at exactly eleven o'clock, we've missed it," I said suddenly getting worried. Ron looked over absolutely scared and worried.

"Harry?" Ron said, "if we cant get through, maybe mum and dad cant get back." "Maybe we should just wait by the car," I said.

Ron's face lite up, "The car," he said then packed his things back up on the trolley and ran back to the entrance and to the car.

We packed are things then got in, he started the car and it flew up, "Ron, I should tell you, most Muggle's aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car," I said.

"Uh, right," he said then pushed a button. It felt like forever, we were driving in a swarm of clouds and could barely see anything.

We had got out then I looked out the window and saw that we wasn't invisible anymore, Ron must have noticed because he hit the button several times.

"Oh no the invisibility booster must be vaulted," Ron said. "Well come on then, lets get down lower, we need to find that train," I said.

"Ok," Ron said nodding his head, then pulled the gear shift and lowered us down. "Now all we need to do is catch up with the train," I said. "We cant be that far behind," Ron said.

Then I heard the train engine, "Do you hear that?" I asked. "We must be getting closer," Ron said smiling.

"Hold on," I said then looked at Ron and saw that he realized we wasn't behind the train, but in front of it, "AAGGHHH!!" We screamed.

Ron flung over to the side and we spun around , then my door opened and I fell out holding on for dear life with both my hands on the handle, "HARRY!" Ron yelled.

"Hold on," he said, "take my hand." I grabbed ahold, but his hand was to sweaty, "Hold on," he said again. "I'm trying," I yelled back, "your hands all sweaty." He lowered down his hand again and it took awhile for me to get a good grip on it, but when I did.

Ron pulled with all his might and we finally got up, and closing the door behind me I let out a sigh of relief. "I think we found the train," I said. "Yea," Ron said nodding his head then followed the train.

It was dark before we got there, "Welcome home," Ron said smiling. I smiled back then the car gave a jolt and we drove the opposite way, "Up, up," I yelled. "I'm trying," Ron said, "it wont move."

We drove near this tree, "There, behind that tree," I said trying to steer the car near it. Ron took out his wand, "Stop, stop, stop," he yelled, but on that final stop his wand broke in two.

We had landed in the middle of the tree and was gliding down it, when we finally stopped, "My wand, look at my wand," Ron said. "Be thankful it wasn't your neck," I said, then with a jolt something hit the side of the car.

"What's that mean?" Ron asked. "I don't know," I said then there was a growling noise and then part of the tree came up and hit the front of the car.

It kept on beating it, then one limp went right between our heads, then beside us again and we was being tossed around like a ball.

It hit the top of the car and put a dent in it and broke the windows, then it hit again, and with that final hit we finally got out of the tree, but I saw it lean back, "go, drive fast," I yelled. "I'm trying," Ron said then adjusting the gear shift we speed forward, just in time for the whole tree not hitting us.

We stopped and then was thrown out the car, along with our trunks and books and Hedwig and Scabbers.

"Scabbers your ok," Ron said, holding his rat up to his head, then suddenly the car door's closed and drove off, "The car," Ron yelled.

We ran for it, but it was taking curves and driving down the stone hallway, to Hagrid's hut, and into the dark forest.

"Dads going to kill me," Ron said. I nodded my head then walked back to the monstrous tree and grabbed our trunks and pets, then walked back to the castle in silence.