Chapter 33

Harry's POV-

We got to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and when we walked in she was moaning, sobbing and flying over a cubicle.

She turned towards us, "Who's there?" She asked, then smiled, "Oh hello, Harry what do you want?" She asked. "To ask how you died," I said. "Oh," she said, "it was dreadful, it happened right here in this very cubicle," she said pointing down the stall she was over.

"I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses, I was crying and then I heard somebody come in," She said. "Who was it Myrtle?" I asked. "I don't know I was distraught," she yelled flying down to us.

"But they said something funny like a made-up language, and I realized it was a boy, so I unlocked the door to tell them to go away and," she said then stopped and sighed, "I died." "Just like that? How?" I asked.

"I just remember seeing a pair of great, big yellow eyes, over there," she said pointing to the sink I was standing in front of, then she floated away.

I looked down at the sink and twisted the nobs but nothing came out, I leaned down and saw on the faucet a snake designed into it, "This is it," I said, "This is it Ron, I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets."

We all looked at it, "Say something Harry, say something in Parseltongue," Ron said. I looked down at it and spoke in Parseltongue and the top of the sink floated off and the sinks began separating, then the one with the snake lowered into the ground.

"Excellent, Harry good work," Lockhart said, "Well I'll just be... we'll there's no need for me to stay," he said and tried to get past us, but we grabbed his arms "Oh yes there is," I said and we pushed him back almost making him fall down the hole.

We took our wands out and held them up, "You first," I said. "Now boys what good will it do?" Lockhart asked still holding on and trying not to fall. "Better you than us," Ron said. "Um, but obviously yes," he said then turned around and faced into the hole and not backwards.

"Sure you don't want to test it first?" Lockhart asked, Ron poked him in the back with his wand and he fell down screaming and landed down with a thud, "It really is filthy down here," he said.

I thought of Delia and Ginny and then looked at Ron, "Alright let's go," I said and was about to jump when, "Oh Harry?" Myrtle said, "If you die down there your welcome to share my toilet." "Um thanks Myrtle," I said, then jumped in and prayed that Delia and Ginny were alive.
__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter's short.
Like
Comment