Chapter 21

Harry's POV-

We was in the girl's bathroom, that Delia had pushed me into. Delia and Hermione were working on the Potion while Ron was standing by a stall and I was sitting on the floor telling them about what I heard last night.

"Again?" Hermione asked, "You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" "Of course, don't you see," Ron said, "Lucious Malfoy must have opened it when he was school here, and now's he taught Draco how to do it."

"Maybe," Delia said handing Hermione a vial full of something, "We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure."

"Enlighten me," Ron said, "Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight in the middle of a girl's lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?"

"No," Delia and Hermione said in unison. "No one ever comes in here," Hermione said. "Why?" Ron asked. "Moaning Myrtle," Delia and Hermione said at the same time.

"Who?" Ron asked. Then I saw a ghost girl with glasses and ponytails pop out from around a stall and come behind Ron.

"Moaning Myrtle," Delia said. "Who's Moaning Myrtle?" Ron asked. "I'm Moaning Myrtle," the ghost said getting in his face. She flew up over top the sink and turned towards us, "I wouldn't expect you to know me," she said, "who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle."

She did this loud sob then flew down screaming and back to the stall she came threw and you could hear the toilet splash where she went through.

"She's a bit sensitive," Delia said.
________________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

When it was time for Defense Against the Dark Arts class, we had meet in the Great Hall and not the classroom.

Everyone from the other houses were there as well, "Gather round," Lockhart said walking onto the long stage in a light blue outfit, that we were surrounding. "Gather round, can everybody see me? Can everybody hear me?" Lockhart asked.

"Excellent, in light of the dark event's of recent weeks Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this dueling club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions," he said.

I smiled, "For full details see my published works," he said then untied his cloak from around his shoulder and threw it into the crowd where three older Gryffindor girls caught it.

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape," Lockhart said. I looked over and saw Snape walk up with that dull face expression and his black robes on. "He has sportingly agreed to help with a short demonstration," Lockhart said, "Now I don't want any of you youngsters to worry, you'll still have your potions master when I'm through with him, never worry," he said winking.

He took out his wand and him and Snape walked towards each other stopping right in the center. They raised their wands in front of their faces then shot them down to their sides and bowed. They walked 5 steps back and turned towards each other and did some weird poses.

"One, two, three," Lockhart said and before he could say a spell, Snape, "Expelliarmus." and an orange light came from the tip of his wand and shot towards Lockhart making him fall down onto his back.

He leaned up and huffed, "Do you think he's alright?" Hermione asked. "Who cares?" Ron said. Lockhart stood up and walked towards Snape, "An excellent idea to show them that Professor Snape," he said, "but if you don't mind me saying , it was pretty obvious what you were about to do."

He stopped right near Snape, "And if I had wanted to stop you it would have been only to easy." "Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor," Snape said.

Lockhart looked around then smiled, "An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape," Lockhart said then turned around and walked back towards us, while looking through the crowd.

"Let's have a volunteer pair, Potter, Weasley, how about you?" I could see shock in Ron's face, while Harry walked past us to the stage, "Weasley's wand causes devastation even with the simplest spells," Snape said, "we'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox."

I looked at Snape a moment when, "Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy perhaps?" Snape said holding his arm's out, while Harry stood at the end near the stairs.

Snape turned around, and Malfoy jumped onto the stage. Lockhart turned around and I saw a look of worriness in his face, "Good luck, Potter," he said. "Thank you, sir," Harry said walking past him and towards the center.

"Wand's at the center," Lockhart said, Harry raised his wand in front of his face, and it was so quiet you could hear their conversation, "Scared Potter?" Malfoy asked. "You wish," Harry said then shot his hand to his side.

I smiled at Harry as he turned around and walked 5 steps and turned back around facing Malfoy and did some weird stance, "On the count of three, cast your charm's to disarm your opponent, only to disarm," Lockhart said.

I thought to myself, 'Yea right they hate each other, why would they only disarm.' "We don't want any accidents here," Lockhart said. I felt someone come behind me and when I looked back I saw Cedric.

"One, two," but before he could say three Malfoy went, "Everte Statum."  and Harry went flipping threw the air and landed on his side. "Harry, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm fine," he said then stood up with a look of hatred, "Rictuesempra." Malfoy went spinning threw the air and landed on his butt in front of Snape.

"Draceyboo," Pansy said. Everyone laughed besides the Slytherin's, while Professor Snape picked up Malfoy by his robes and pushed him forward. "I said disarm only," Lockhart said.

"Serpensortia," Malfoy said and a snake came out of his wand. It slithered around and hissed and when I looked up I saw a look of worriness on Lockhart's face.

Harry dropped his wand to his side and stared at, "Don't move Potter, I'll get rid of it for you," Snape said walking forward. "Allow me, Professor Snape," Lockhart said walking towards it, "Alarte Ascendore." But instead of getting rid of it, it flew into the air and came back down with a thud and hissing.

The Snake turned to Harry and he squinted his eyes and walked towards it, then started speaking a different language that sounded like hissing.

I was moved back by Cedric and everyone else moved as well. I finally figured out the language he was speaking, he was speaking Parseltongue, snake language.

The snake turned to Justin Flinch- Fletchly and moved towards him hissing. I looked at Harry, but he seemed to be in another world, when he started speaking Parseltongue again, while the snake still moved towards Justin.

Harry was going at it again, and I didn't even want to think this, but it looked as if he was egging the snake on to attack Justin. Then the snake turned to Harry and they just looked at each other, " Vipera Evanseca," Snape said then the snake burnt and turned into ash.

Harry was staring at the ash and seemed to come back, "What are you playing at?" Justin asked him and Harry looked at him as if he didn't know what he was talking about.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

The snake had disappeared, when Justin asked, "What are you playing at?" I looked at him then to Lockhart who seemed to be shocked, then Snape who looked at me curiously.

I turned towards Delia, and Cedric was holding onto her and she was looking at me shocked and surprised
____________________________________________________________________________________

Delia dueling will be the next Chapter I didn't want to make this one to long.
Like
Comment