Chapter 19

Delia's POV-

We had finally got Harry into the Hospital Wing along with a moaning Malfoy. Madam Pomfrey came running in, "Mr. Malfoy stop making a fuss, you can go," she said then walked towards us with a bottle in  her hand, "Out the way."

Some how I got from the side of the bed to the front of the bed, "Should have been brought straight to me, I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back."

"You will be able to wont you?" I asked. "Oh, I'll be able to, but it'll be painful," she said pouring something into a cup, "Your in for a rough night Mr. Potter," she said handing him the cup, " Regrowing bones is a nasty business."

Harry took one drink then spit it out, on me.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

Pomfrey handed me a glass, "Regrowing bones is a nasty business." I took one sip and it tasted horrid, I spit it out and didn't think it hit anybody until, "Here Miss Diggory."

I opened my eyes and saw Delia wiping the drink off her face, "Delia I'm sorry," I said, "but this tastes disgusting."

She cracked a smile, "Its alright." "What do you expect pumpkin juice?" Pomfrey asked then took the cup and refilled it.

Everyone had left, except Delia who was sitting on a chair beside me, "I really am sorry about spitting on you," I said. "Don't worry Harry it's alright," she said smiling.

I looked at her for the first time this year, and saw her beautiful eyes had got even more beautiful and bright, and her hair had got somewhat longer, and her smile and laugh was all the same.

"What are you staring at?" She asked. I didn't want to say 'you' and sound cheesy, so I went with, "Nothing."

She smiled and we talked for sometime and were smiling and laughing, "I promise you Cedric and I did that one time," she said smiling. "Maybe we could do that sometime," I said. "Yea we should," she said smiling at me.

I saw the sunset setting in her eyes from outside and saw how gorgeous her eyes are , "Visiting hours are over," Pomfrey said coming out from her office. "Of course," Delia said standing up, "goodnight Harry."

Then she kissed my cheek and I knew my cheeks were red. It was late when I heard that hissy voice again, "Kill, Kill." I opened my eyes, but saw nothing, "Time to kill." I heard a slithering noise coming from the ceiling and looked up.

I sat up and grabbed my glasses with my good hand and put them on. I looked back at the ceiling and when I looked down I saw Dobby, "Hello."

"Dobby?" I asked. "Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby," He said, "Harry Potter should have gone home when he missed the train."

I remembered back at the beinginng of the school year at the train station and the barrier not letting us get through, "It was you," I said, "you stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through."

"Indeed yes sir," Dobby said with a sad voice, "You nearly got me and Ron expelled," I whispered. "At least you would be away from here," Dobby said, "Harry Potter must go home."

He walked closer to me and, "Dobby thought his bludger would be enough to make Harry Potter see...." I looked at him, "Your bludger? You made that bludger chase after me?" I asked.

"Dobby feels mostly aggrieved sir, Dobby had to iron his hands," he said showing his little hands with bandages, but the bandages looked new.

"When did you do this?" I asked him. "Yesterday." "The bandages look new," I said. He looked down at his hands, "Misses Delia wrapped them for me before I came here," he said. "Delia," I said under my breath.

Then I went back to the problem, "You better clear off before my bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you." He made this noise then jumped off the bed and landed on his back, and got up.

"Dobby is used to death threats sir, Dobby gets them five times a day at home," Dobby said. "I don't suppose you could tell me why you tried to kill me?" I asked getting out of bed and standing in front of him.

"Not kill sir, never kill," Dobby said while grabbing the bars on the bed, "Dobby remembers how it was before Harry Potter triumphed over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

He circled the bed with me following, "We house-elves were treated like vermin sir, "Dobby said bumping into the bed side table, "Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin."

He started crying them loud sobs he had at the Dursley's house. He blew his nose on the cloth he wore around himself, "Dobby why do you wear that?" I asked.

"This sir?" He asked holding his shirt, "it is a mark of the house-elf's enslavement, Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes."

A noise was heard from the hall and Dobby freaked out and jumped on the bed, "Listen, Listen," he said waving me over, "Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts, Harry Potter must not stay here, now that history is to repeat itself."

I looked at him with curiosity, "Repeat itself? You mean this happened before?" Dobby's eyes went big and he put his hands to his mouth, "I shouldn't have said that." He looked around for something then when he looked at the table he stopped looking.

He grabbed the Skele-Grow and started beating it against his head, "Bad Dobby! Bad," he kept on repeating, "Stop it." I said.

I grabbed the bottle, "Stop it! Dobby," I said yanking it from his grip and sitting it down. I took his shirt collar with my good hand and held it there, "Tell me Dobby, has this happened before? Who's doing it now?" I asked.

"Dobby cannot say sir," he said then started patting my hand, "Dobby only wants Harry Potter to be safe." "No Dobby," I said, "tell me who is it?" There was a sound from outside and with a snap of his fingers, he was gone.

I saw shadows at the doorway and fell back into the bed facing the wall. "Put him here," Pomfrey said, "What happened?"

"There's been another attack," Dumbledore said. "I think he's been petrified Madam Pomfrey," McGonagall said, "look perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker."

I heard movement then a small blast, "What can this mean Albus?" McGonagall asked. "It means that our students are in great danger," Dumbledore said. "What should I tell the staff?" McGonagall asked.

"The truth," Dumbledore said, "Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe, it is as we feared Minerva, The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again."

I gasped at everything, but hopefully covered it up by heavy breathing.