Chapter 37

Delia's POV-

We landed and I was took to the Hospital Wing, along with Harry, Ron, Ginny and Lockhart. "Delia," Cedric said coming over and hugging me, "Delia are you alright? How did you get out?"

"Yea I'm fine," I said, "I think my arm's broken though." "Come on dear," Pomfrey said leading me over to a bed, "So happy you and Ginny are alright."

Mum and dad soon came running in. I told them everything, "Oh Harry, Ron thank you so much," Mum said going over and kissing their heads. Ron went scarlet, "Harry, Ron Dumbledore needed to speak with you."

They nodded their heads and walked out leaving me with my parents and brother who kept on pestering me, especially dad.
________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

We were standing in front of Dumbledore's desk, "You both realize of course, that in the past few hours, you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules." We nodded our heads, "Yes, sir," we said.

"There is sufficient evidence to have you both expelled," he said. "Yes, sir." "Therefore it is only fitting that you both receive," he said. 'Time for me to go pack,' I thought.

"You both receive Special Awards for Services to the School," he said. I looked at Ron and smiled then back to Dumbledore, "Thanks sir," Ron said.

Dumbledore nodded his head, "Now Mr. Weasley," he said standing up and walking around his desk with a folded piece of paper in his hand, "if you would have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban," he said handing him the papers, "I believe we want our gamekeeper back."

Ron nodded his head and walked out leaving me and Dumbledore alone. "Harry," Dumbledore said turning around, "First I want to thank you, Harry you must have shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber, nothing but that could have called Fawkes to you," he said.

I looked at Fawkes and smiled, then back to Dumbledore who was now beside me, "and second I sense something is troubling you, am I right Harry?" he asked.

"It's just, you see, sir, I couldn't help, but notice certain things, certain, certain similarities between Tom Riddle and me," I said. "I see," Dumbledore said, "Well you can speak Parseltongue Harry why? Because Lord Voldermort can speak Parseltongue."

"If I'm not mistaken Harry he transferred some of his powers that night he gave you that scar." I looked at him shocked and confused, "Voldermort transferred some of his powers to me?" He nodded his head and walked back around his desk and sat down.

"Not intentionally Harry, but yes," he said. "So the Sorting Hat was right I should be in Slytherin," I said. "It's true, you possess many of the qualities that Voldermort himself prizes: determination, resourcefulness, and if I may say so, a certain disregard for the rules."

"Why then did the Sorting Hat place you in Gryffindor?" He asked. "Because I asked it to," I said looking at it. "Exactly, Harry, Exactly," he said, "which makes you different from Voldermort, it is not your abilities that show what we truly are, it's our choices."

I looked at him and gave him a sly smile, nodding my head, "If you want proof, why you belong in Gryffindor, then I suggest you look closely at this," he said handing me the sword, "be careful."

I picked it up and held the blade towards the floor and right near the handle, 'Godric Gryffindor.' Was engraved, "Godric Gryffindor," I said. "It would take a true Gryffindor to pull that out the hat," Dumbledore said.

I looked at him and let out a breath, when the door opened and turning around I saw Lucius Malfoy.