Chapter 17

Harry's POV-

Class was over and Hermione, Ron, Delia and I were walking when Ron asked, "Do you think it's true? Do you think there really is a Chamber of Secrets?"

"Yes," Delia said, "couldn't you tell? McGonagall's worried, all the teachers are." "If there really is a Chamber of Secrets, and it really has been opened, that means," I said.

"The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts," Hermione said, "The question is, who is it?" "Let's think," Ron said, "Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-born's are scum?"

Right then Malfoy walked past, "If your talking about Malfoy," Hermione said in quite a loud voice. "Of course you heard him, 'You'll be next mud-bloods.'" Ron said.

"I heard him," Hermione said, "but Malfoy Heir of Slytherin?" "Maybe Ron's right," I said, "I mean, look at his family, a whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for centuries." "Crabbe and Goyle must know," Ron said, "maybe we could trick them into telling."

"Even they aren't that thick," Delia said, "but there might be a way, mind you it would be difficult, not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules and it'll be dangerous, very dangerous," she said then ran off dragging Hermione with her.

We ran after them and found ourselves in a section in the library, while Hermione and Delia went somewhere, " I found it," Delia said coming over holding an open book, "Here it is Polyjuice Potion."

"Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another," Delia said. "You mean if Harry and I drink that stuff we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?" Ron asked.

"Yes," Hermione said while Delia handed her the book. "Wicked! Malfoy will tell us anything," Ron said. "Exactly," Hermione said, "but it's tricky I've never seen a more complicated potion."

"Well how long will it take to make?" I asked. Delia and her turned to me and said in unison, "A month." "A month?" I asked, "but, if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin, he could attack half the Muggle- born's in the school by then." "We know," Delia said, "but it's the only plan we got."
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it so far, sorry it's short.
Like
Comment.