Chapter 27

Harry's POV-

The Next Day-

Ever since that day Delia has been brushing her teeth and using mouth wash constantly, she even asked Madam Pomfrey to clean her teeth with magic.

She fell down into a chair in the common room, "Nobody has anything to help me out," she said sighing. "I have an idea," Seamus said. She looked at him and I knew what he was thinking, "NO!" I said standing up, "No your not kissing her."

Seamus turned back around in his seat, I sat back down and Delia just looked straight ahead in concentration. Then her face lite up, "Hermione do you have any ideas?" She asked.

"Well," Hermione said laying her book down. I knew where she was going with this, but I was so wrong, "Fred and George probably have something."

Delia's face lit up, "I totally forgot about them," she said then stood up and smiled then ran towards the portrait door, then stopped and turned towards us, "Do you know where they are?"

"I think there in their room," Ron said. She nodded her head and ran up the steps towards the boys dormitory. A few minutes later she came back and grabbed some water. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea," she said and laid down the glass. "What they did give you?" Ron asked. "They said I couldn't tell," she said then stood up, "Come on, so we're not late for class."

I was about to tell them what I saw in the diary, when they all stood up, and I huffed and followed them out.

It was free block and we were in the courtyard and I was telling them what I saw, "It was Hagrid, Hagrid opened the Chamber of Secrets fifty years ago," I said.

"It cant be Hagrid, it just cant be," Hermione said. "I agree with Hermione," Delia said, "Hagrid opening the Chamber of Secrets, it just sounds crazy."

"We don't even know this Tom Riddle, he sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me," Ron said. "The monster had killed somebody Ron," I said and stopped walking, "What would any of us have done?"

"Look Hagrid's our friend, why don't we just go ask him," Hermione suggested. "That would be a cheerful visit," Ron said, "Hello Hagrid tell us have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?"

"Mad and hairy? You wouldn't be talking me about now would ya?" Hagrid asked from behind us. "No," We all said. He looked at us curiously, "What's that you got, Hagrid?" I asked.

"Oh, uh it's Flesh- Eating Slug Repellent, for the Mandrakes you know," He said holding it up, "Now according to Professor Sprout they still have a bit of growing up to do, but once their acnes cleared up, we'll be able to chop them up and stew them and then we'll get those people down at the hospital un-petrified."

We nodded our heads, "In the meantime though you four had best be looking after yourselves, all right?" Hagrid said. We nodded our heads again, when Hagrid turned and walked away and Neville came running up.

"Harry I don't know who did it, but you'd better come," he said and we ran after him.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

We followed Neville up to the boy's dormitories in Gryffindor Tower and when we walked in it was a mess. Lamp's were broken, books were everywhere, pillow cases were even ripped, and the curtains were lopsided.

It looked as if someone was looking for something and needed It badly. "It had to be a Gryffindor, nobody else knows our password," Hermione said while Harry bent down and looked in a pile of books.

"Unless it wasn't a student," Hermione said. "Whoever it was must have been looking for something?" Ron said. "And they found it," Harry said, "Tom Riddle's diary is gone." I looked at him, "That book we found in Myrtle's bathroom? Why would somebody want it so bad?" I asked. "I don't know," Harry said.