Chapter 12

Harry's POV-

By the time everything was done and back to normal, "go Harry you have Qudditch practice," Delia said smiling at me. I smiled back at her then nodded my head and ran out to the Gryffindor common room and changed into my Qudditch robes and grabbed my Nimbus 2000 and ran outside seeing everyone there.

We walked towards the field while Wood talked, "I spent the whole summer devising a whole new Qudditch program," he said, "we are going to train earlier, harder, and longer.

I looked up at him, "What the," he said, "I don't believe this." I walked with Wood towards the Slytherin Qudditch team in their Qudditch robes.

"What do you think your doing Flint?" Wood asked. "Qudditch practice," Flint said as if it was obvious. "I booked the field for Gryffindor," Oliver said. "Easy Wood," Flint said, "I have a note." And handed him a rolled up piece of parchment.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

I was outside when I saw Slytherin and Gryffindor talking, "Oh I smell trouble," Ron said. I got up and walked over with Ron and Hermione. "I Professor Severus Snape here by give the Slytherin team permission to practice today for they need to train their new seeker," Wood said, "You have a new seeker who?"

I looked over and I couldn't believe who I saw when they moved apart....Draco Malfoy. "Malfoy?" Harry said. "That's right, maybe now beautiful you'll like me now," Malfoy said.

I glared at him, "What do you mean?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "Now that I'm in Qudditch maybe you'll go for me instead of Potter, Wood and the Weasleys," Malfoy said. "Me liking them as friends has nothing to do with Qudditch," I said glaring at him.

But he continued on as if the conversation had never happened, "and that's not all that's new this year," he said holding out a black broom. "Those are Nimbus 2001's," Ron said, "how did you get those?"

Flint looked at him, "A gift from Draco's father." I snorted and walked over towards Harry and stood in between him and Oliver. "You see Weasley," Malfoy said, "unlike some, my father can afford the best."

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in," Hermione said, "they got in on pure talent."

Malfoy turned and glared at her, "No one asked your opinion you filthy little mud blood." I gasped along with the Gryffindor's, Ron and Hermione glared at him looking like she was on the verge of tears.

I walked towards him, but was pulled back by Oliver, "You'll pay for that one Malfoy," Ron said taking out his wand, "Eat slugs," but with a flash Ron's spell backfired and knocked him onto the ground.

We ran to Ron, while I tried getting free, but was instead carried over by Oliver. I looked at Ron and he looked horrible, "You okay Ron?" Hermione asked. He turned onto his stomach and made this noise, "Say something," Hermione said.

He made this gagging noise and next a slug came out of his mouth, "Ew," I said along with everyone else, while the Slytherin's laughed making me struggle to get away.

I saw a flash making me blink several times until I realized it was Colin, "Wow!" He said in amazement, "Can you turn him around Harry?" "No Colin," Harry said picking Ron up with help from Hermione, "lets take him to Hagrid's he'll know what to do," Harry said.

"Delia are you coming?" Hermione asked. "Yea I'll be there in a minute," I said then walked towards Malfoy, "You no good ungrateful, sorry little bastard," I said then punched him right in the jaw knocking him on the ground, "maybe now you now how hard words hit people."

"Miss Diggory," I heard someone say my name and when I turned around I saw Professor Dumbledore, "Professor," I began, but he interrupted me. "Come with me," he said then walked back towards the castle.

I followed him and thought, 'Now I've done it.' 
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's been so long I've had school, but I'll try to have another one up in about a couple days or by the end of the week, hopefully.

Like
Comment