Chapter 3

Harry's POV-

"You're never going back to that school. You're never going to see them freak friends of yours," Uncle Vernon said, "Never!!!" He proclaimed while finishing screwing bars over my window; I looked at him in the whole process with a look of complete anger.

When they went back inside, I walked over to my desk and started looking through my pictures again. It was starting to get late, so I got dressed and crawled into bed.

It was about 3 in the morning when I heard what sounded like a car. I grabbed my glasses and got out of bed to see what looked like headlights, and sure enough, it was.

I backed up once it got right at my window, then the car turned around, and I saw familiar faces, then what looked like a head in the backseat.

"Hi-ya Harry," Ron said. I walked closer, "Ron, Fred, George," I said smiling, then heard a tired voice, "Hey what are we doing?" The sleepy voice asked.

I saw George lean down and whisper something, then up popped the face I had wanted to see all summer, "Hi Harry," she said in a beautiful, sleepy voice, smiling.

"Delia," I said, smiling back, "What are you all doing here?" "Rescuing you of course," Ron said, "we did it with Delia, now come on get your trunk."

A few minutes later, I was fully dressed and locked my trunk shut. Walking back over, I saw Ron putting a hook on the bars, "you'd better stand back."

I moved back to my closet door and heard Ron say, "Let's go." Fred drove forward, and the bar's and my window came off.

The trunk of the car opened and I saw Delia's in there as well. I sat mine beside hers, "Potter," I heard Uncle Vernon shout from behind the door, and then the locks getting unlocked.

"Come on," Ron said, "Come on Harry," Delia said. I grabbed Hedwig and handed her to Ron, and right when I was leaving, I looked back and saw Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley standing at my door.

"Petunia, he's escaping," Uncle Vernon said running forward and right when I jumped in he grabbed ahold of my ankle. "I gotcha ya Harry," Ron and Delia said. Then I felt that spark that brought butterflies to my stomach.

I looked up and saw Delia pulling me up by my arm, but the spark left and I looked back down to Uncle Vernon. "Let go of me," I yelled, trying to pull my leg away from his grip. "Oh no boy, you and that bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere," Uncle Vernon said.

"Get off," I yelled, then I saw Delia pull out her wand and put it right in his face, "Let him go," she said, but it had no effect on him, but instead on Aunt Petunia and Dudley .

"Drive," Ron yelled, and I felt the car move, "No, NO, NO," Uncle Vernon yelled and then fell out the window, landing on his back in the grass.

I heard someone laugh and turning around I saw Delia sitting on George's lap, looking back at Uncle Vernon.

I felt anger and jealousy build up inside me, "By the way, Harry, Happy Birthday," Ron said. I smiled at him and looked out the window when I felt someone sit on me.

"Happy Birthday, Harry," I heard that sweet, intoxicating voice I've wanted to hear all summer say, and I felt the bubble of anger swell down.

I felt soft lips touch my cheek and the bubble burst into little, happy butterflies, and made me the happiest guy alive.