Chapter 4

Harry's POV-

It was sunnier and felt the light blinding me and woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw Delia sitting on my lap with her head on my shoulder.

I didn't even notice us land on the ground until we hit a bump and Delia's head hit the window with a thump, "Ow," she said waking up and rubbing her head.

"Sorry," Fred said. We got out and Fred showed us to the door, moving the window up he looked both ways then opened the door fully and waved us in.

"Come on, come on," he whispered, "okay come on, sh, sh, come on." I walked in with Delia beside me rubbing her head.

I looked around and saw: a pan washing itself, a clock that showed all the Weasley's pictures and Ron's, Fred's and George's faces move to home, and walking into the living room I saw needles knitting in thin air.

"It's not much, but it's home," Ron said coming up beside me. "I think it's brilliant," I said smiling, then a red headed woman that I'm assuming is his mother came out of no where.

"Where have you been?" She shrieked and made Delia jump hitting her head again. "Sorry dear, Harry how wonderful to see you," she said smiling, then turned to her son's with a frown, "bed's empty, no note, car gone, you could have died, you could have been seen, course I don't blame you Harry dear, and....." she said.

I nudged Delia and she opened her eyes, "Oh, sorry, I'm Delia Diggory, I'm sorry for getting them up, I asked if I could come and stay, I said I would use Floo Powder...." Delia said, but was cut off.

"Oh it's fine dear," Mrs. Weasley said. "But mum they were starving him," Ron said, "and there were bar's on his window."

I nodded my head, "Well you best hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley," Mrs. Weasley said, "Come on Harry, Delia how about a spot of breakfast," she said showing us into the kitchen.

I walked over and sat down beside Delia who had stopped rubbing her head and now just looked completely tired, "Here you go Harry, Delia," Mrs. Weasley said handing us plates filled with food, "tuck in."

"Mum, Mummy have you seen my jumper?" A little red head asked coming down the stairs. "Yes it was..." but before Mrs. Weasley could continue, the little red head looked my way, made this noise and ran back upstairs.

I looked around at them, "Did I do something?" I asked confused. "No, Ginny she's been talking about you all summer," Ron said, "bit annoying really."

"Morning Weasley's," A man said coming inside. "Morning dad," Everyone said. "Morning Arthur," Mrs. Weasley said. "Nine raids, nine," he said going over and sitting down his stuff. "Raids?" I asked.

"Dad works for the Ministry of Magic in the Mis-use of Muggle Artifacts office," Ron said, "dad loves Muggles thinks their fascinating."

He came over and sat down beside me, "Well now," he said then looked at me, "and who are you?" "Oh sorry sir, I'm Harry, Harry Potter," I said. "Are you really," he said, "and who's your friend?" he asked.

I nudged Delia and she woke up realizing someone asked her something, "Oh, sorry, I'm Delia Diggory, sir, my father's Amos, he work's at the Ministry," she said then closed her eyes again.

"Oh yes, Amos he's a good friend," Mr. Weasley said, "Work's for the 'Department for The Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures,' right?' he asked her. She nodded her head.

"Well Ron's told us all about both of you," Mr. Weasley said, "when did they get here?" Mrs. Weasley turned around, "This morning, your son's drove that enchanted car of yours to Godric Hollow, Surrey and back," she said with her hands on her hips.

"Did you really?" Mr. Weasley asked, "how'd it go?" We all started answering when Mrs. Weasley turned around and slapped his arm, "I mean that was very wrong of you, very wrong indeed boys."

"Now Harry you must now all about Muggles," Mr. Weasley said, "what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"

"Well, um...." I began, but then an owl hooted from outside and everyone turned to it. "Well that could be Errol with the post," Mrs. Weasley said, but when the owl got closer instead of flying threw the open part he slammed right into the closed window with a thump.

Delia woke up with a startle at the noise and looked around, "Oh fetch it will you Percy please," Mrs. Weasley said. He got up and walked over to the window, getting the letter from the owl, then Delia shot up from her chair and ran over to the owl.

"Oh you poor thing," she said petting his head. "He's always doing that." Ron said. Delia turned around, "Well maybe the poor thing wouldn't if you opened the window completely , Ron," Delia said then turned back around.

"Oh look it's our Hogwarts letters," Percy said opening them, "and they've sent us Harry's as well." "Dumbledore must know your here Harry," Mr. Weasley said, "doesn't miss a trick that bad."

"This lot won't come cheap mum," Fred or George said, "the book's alone are very expensive." "We'll manage," Mrs. Weasley said grabbing my letter and looking at it, "there's only one place were going to get all this.... Diagon Alley."