Chapter 40

Harry's POV-

We were in the Great Hall and Delia nor Hermione was in here. We were talking when Neville, "Harry it's Hermione."

I leaned back with Ron and saw it was her. She started running towards us and we stood up , when she ran over and hugged me.

She was about to hug Ron when she stopped, and held out her hand, "Welcome back Hermione," he said. "It's good to be back," she said smiling, "Congratulations, Delia told me I cant believe you solved it."

"Well we had loads of help from you," I said, "We couldn't have done it without you." "Thanks," she said. "Where is Delia by the way?" I asked. "She's arguing with her parents, well more like her father, on coming," she said.

I nodded my head, hoping her parents would let her come, when somebody clinked their glass, "Could I have your attention please?" McGonagall asked.

We sat down and I looked at the door hoping to see Delia, but she still wasn't there. "Before we begin our feast," Dumbledore said standing up, "Let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey whose Mandrake juice has been successfully administered to all who had been petrified."

Everyone clapped, "Also in light of recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled," he said and everyone erupted in cheers. "Oh No," Hermione said.

When I felt a pair of arms go around my neck, "Hey Harry," Delia said. I turned around and stood up and hugged her, and felt a warmth go through and it felt as if she was meant to be in my arms.

"I'm so glad your okay," I said. "I wouldn't be if it wasn't for you," she said then pulled back and kissed my cheek. "Your still wearing my jacket," I said. "Yes," she said looking down, "It is really comfortable."

She smiled then took it off and handed it to me, then hugged me, "Thanks again Harry," she said and kissed my cheek again and I felt my cheeks get warmer.

We sat down and smiled, when the doors opened and in walked Hagrid, "Sorry I'm late," he said. He stood there for a while then walked in "The owl that delivered my release papers got lost and confused, some ruddy bird called Errol," he said.

Delia looked at Ron and smiled, while he looked at Dumbledore who just smiled.
__________________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

My parents finally let me come, and I was now sitting with Harry, Ron, Hermione and the other Gryffindor's, when Hagrid walked in.

"Sorry I'm late," he said and stood there for a minute then walked in, "The owl that delivered my release paper got lost and confused, some ruddy bird called Errol," he said.

I looked at Ron and smiled, who looked at Dumbledore and he just smiled.

Hagrid stopped behind us, "And I'd just like to say if it hadn't been for you, Harry and Ron, and Delia and Hermione of course, I'd still be you-know-where," he said, "So I'd just like to say thanks."

I smiled at up at him and Harry stood up on the bench, "There's no Hogwarts without you Hagrid." I smiled and felt my eyes well up in happy tears.

Someone started clapping and I looked up to see Dumbledore and the staff. I smiled and Harry started clapping the same time I did.

Everyone stood up started clapping and whistling and crowded around Hagrid, and I felt them tears fall down and saw Hermione was crying as well.