Chapter 38

Harry's POV-

Lucius Malfoy barged in and looked around. Dobby poked his head out from behind him. "Dobby," I said, "So this is your master, the family you serve is the Malfoy's."

Dobby looked absolutely terrified looking up at Malfoy's face, "I'll deal with you later," He said pulling his cane up making Dobby flinch then walked with Malfoy up to Dumbledore's desk.

Malfoy pushed me to the side with his cane, "Out of the way Potter." "So it's true you have returned," Malfoy said.

"When the governors heard Arthur Weasley's daughter and Amos Diggory's daughter were taken into the Chamber, they saw fit to summon me back," Dumbledore said. "Ridiculous," Malfoy sneered. "Curiously Lucius several of them were under the impression that you would curse their family, if they did not agree to suspend me."

"How dare you," Malfoy said. "Beg your pardon?" Dumbledore asked. "My sole concern has always been and will always be the welfare of this school," Malfoy said walking closer to Dumbledore's desk, "and of course it's students."

He turned to me after he said that and I tightened my grip on the blade and a little to hard when I felt a pain and released it. He looked back to Dumbledore, "The culprit has been identified I presume?" Malfoy asked.

"Oh yes," Dumbledore said. "And? Who is it?" He asked. Dumbledore looked at me then back to Malfoy, "Voldermort," he said, "Only this time he chose to act through somebody else by means of this."

He held up Tom Riddle's diary. Malfoy looked around, "I see," he said. I felt somebody pull on my sleeve and I looked down to see it was Dobby.

He mumbled something, but I couldn't understand. "Fortunately our young Mr. Potter discovered it," Dumbledore said, "one hopes that no more of Lord Voldermorts old school-things should find their way into innocent hands, the consequences for the one responsible would be severe."

"Well let us hope that Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day," Malfoy said turning to me. "Don't worry, I will be," I said.

Dumbledore smiled while Malfoy glared at me, "Dumbledore," he said then turned around, "Come Dobby we're leaving." Dobby was in front when Malfoy kicked him, making Dobby fly down over the steps landing face first on the ground.

He got up and Malfoy knocked him in the head with that cane, then they walked out . I thought for a minute on something Dobby said then laid down the sword, "Sir? I wondered if I could have that?" I asked pointing to the diary.

He smiled and handed it to me.