Neighbour || Completed

By Suga_Kim

"Hello neighbour!" She drunkenly smile with her eyes half closed. "Get out of my apartment." Was the first th... More

1. Moving In
2. Neighbor
3. Misunderstand
4. His Crush
5. Helper
6. Advice
7. Chicken
8. Surprise
9. Rain
10. Fever
11. Hang Out
12. Reward
13. Basketball
14. Movie
15. The Date
16. Confuse
17. White Day
18. Stay
19. Last Advice
20. Taken
21. Awkward
22. Her
23. Immature
24. Feelings
25. Realize
26. Gone
27. Jimin
28. Gwangju (1)
29. Gwangju (2)
30. Gwangju (3)
31. Gwangju (4)
33. Official
Annoucement
34. Date
35. One Month
36. Graduation
FINAL
Epilogue
Extra
Bonus
Announcement

32. Return

138K 7.4K 7K
By Suga_Kim

3RD PERSON's POV

Because of the fun that the two were experiencing, neither of them noticed the flying time. It seems that yesterday that Yoongi came to Gwangju but today is the day that they came back to Seoul since school in starting tomorrow.

Joohee found herself sitting next to Yoongi on the bus to Seoul as she gazed out at the beautiful sky outside the glass window. She never notice it before but the bus seat is closer than she thought. Actually, it was just Yoongi who was sitting very close.

"Ah~ I'm gonna miss Gwangju." She said out loud with an unwavering pout, wondering when will be the next time that she'll come back.

"Me too." Yoongi admitted. He'll miss the Gwangju not because of the place itself, but he'll miss the time that they spend there together.
"How about next time, I'll bring you to my house in Daegu?"

"Really?!" She exclaimed in delight.
"Wait... does your parents mind?"

"No, they're really nice. I'm pretty sure they'll like you. My brother will too!" Yoongi responded.

"You have a brother??" It never crosses Joohee's mind that Yoongi have another sibling.

"Yeah, an older brother." Yoongi replied with a yawn.

Ahh, no wonder a savage guy like him can be so obedient toward Jin. Probably because he grew up with an older brother. Joohee thought.

"Alright, next time we have a break, let's go to Daegu together!"

"Umh." Yoongi's droopy eyes blinked as he tiredly nodded.

"Dude....... it's morning and you're sleepy?" She give him a teasing look.

"Yeah..." He shamelessly chuckled.
"Because we woke up so early to catch the bus."

"Tch." Joohee curl a smile on her face.
"Then go to sleep, ahjussi."

"Okay~" Yoongi closes his eyes and the next thing Joohee knew, she found herself sitting with his head on her shoulder.
Of course she was shocked at his unexpected move but nevertheless smiled in joy because of how cute he looked.

"Since my girlfriend is not here, I'll use your shoulder instead~"

The word 'girlfriend' swipe the happy smile of her lips. What the hell is that suppose to mean? Girlfriend? Jihye?? Didn't he said that he broke up with her?

"Girlfriend?" Joohee grimaced at the thought of it.

"Yeah, my neck pillow that I bought in the market." Yoongi replied.
"I forgot to bring it."

"Oh....." I should've know. Joohee chuckled to herself.

A sigh of relief yet again instinctively emitted out from her lips as she plopped down on her bed after a fresh shower. She was exhausted due to the 4 hour ride on the bus in which she stay still in one seat with the ahjussi sleeping on her shoulder the whole way. Of course, she didn't miss the chance to take secret pictures of the sleeping beauty.

Although her body was tired, weirdly she felt as excited as ever. She put her hand over her pounding heart, recalling all those little moments they have together in Gwangju. I wonder what he's doing right now. She thought to herself.

As if Yoongi could heard her, the doorbell rang and she gasped in shock. Joohee quickly got on her two feet before leaving her room with an unintentional slam of her door. As she swung the front door open, she was then greeted by Yoongi who smile so widely she wonder if he could see her.

"Come over, I just made food for us." Yoongi told her.

"What? Really??" Joohee was surprised, it was only a few hours since they're back and she doesn't know where he got the energy to cook.

"Okay!" Joohee put herself in a pair of slippers before exiting and closing the door behind her.

"What did you make?" She asked as both of them walking inside his apartment and to his kitchen.

"Bibimbap!"

SUGA's POV

"Ah~~ I'm soooo full~" She said as she patted her tummy while sitting on the sofa.
"Thank you for the meal, ahjussi!"

"Um." I slightly nodded in response as I sat beside her on the couch with two cups of water in my hands. I hand one over to her.

"Thank you." She took a sip before putting the cup down on the table.

Thank you, too.
For making my wish comes true. I always wish that one day I could make food for the girl I like. I doubt that that day ever comes but yet this girl, sitting beside me, is making me think twice.

"Uh..... do I have something on my face?" Joohee looked at me with wondering eyes while random swiping the corner of her lips to see of a piece of rice could've been there.

"Nope." I leaned closer to her and got the cute reaction that I expected. She was taken aback, her eyes was slightly widen, her cheeks blushed with a shade of light pink, and her eyes stare into mine nervously. I never thought I would enjoy teasing a girl like this, it's too cute.

"Just adorableness."
Min Yoongi, I can't believe this kind of words came out of you. That girl is pretty special, isn't she?

"H-hey, stop joking like that." Joohee divert her gaze as her eyes couldn't stop blinking.

"I'm not." I answered. She shyly bit onto her bottom lip as she unconsciously fidgeted in embarrassment at my gaze.

This is it.

This is the perfect time.

No more distractions. No more interruptions. It's finally the right time.

"Joohee." I called, making her look at me. The way she stare into my eyes give me the courage to finally say the words I've been wanting to let out.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

This feelings never felt so right before, never. She was shock, I could tell. I bet she didn't expect coming. It's okay if she said no, actually I already prepare for that answer. I don't expect her to say that yes, I don't want to rush her. If she said no then I would happily wait for her for that day that she will say-

"Yes."

Huh?

"What did you say?!" I need to hear it again, it's too quiet that I might've misheard it.

Joohee looked uncomfortable, wait no, embarrassed is the word. Her cheeks are now turn to a shade of red, she was looking elsewhere while replying,
"I said yes!"

I swore that I could feel my heart pound a hundred beats per second. I have never felt so weak before, but she make me feel like going down on my knees. So this is what love feels like I see...

"Thank you-"

I was sudden interrupted when a pair of hands wrap around my neck, pull me closer until her lips suddenly touch my own. The touch of our lips makes me feels like pure electricity running in my veins, filling up my entire being with sparks and fireworks.

As the moment got heated, she opens her mouth for her, allowing my tongue to slip in, my heighten senses immediately catching up on that sweet flavor I seems to be embodied with.

I was covered in goosebumps as I passionately respond to her kiss with all the love I'm capable of giving.
Her lips made my whole being frenzied up and I'm sure I will never forget this kiss for my whole lifetime...

A/N:

Why did I made them French kiss on their first time idek
Sorry if you cringe at the cheesiness of this chapter 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
167K 11.5K 136
"Are you okay? I thought I hear something break," "I didn't hear anything," or in which Min Yoongi is curious about his neighbor and the sounds he's...
4.7K 166 28
Yoongi was never really into dating, he was always doing his own things. Suddenly as he opens his front door to leave for work, he is greeted by a gi...
5K 351 24
Yoongi stared at his neighbor as he began to start crying along with the baby. Yoongi sighed and walked inside the apartment, he grabbed what seemed...