I Don't Know What Love Is.

بواسطة Kimberlallay

Lisa finds herself between a rock and a Hard place. How do you even know what love is when you are being Rape... المزيد

I Don't Know What Love Is.
what did I do to deserve this?
chapter 3
Let me Help you.
Cry For help.
Should I go on?
uh oh what a weird situation.
Party!
Home I go...
I been thinking bout you...
CHAPTER11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Meeting My mom
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Rare...
Taken!
It was him !
Where Is She ?
The torture, The pain and The Hate
Whole Heartedly !
Misinterpret
She's awake !
Leaving the Hospital ¤
Meeting The Parents ! part 1
Meeting the parents (part2) So many questions ! •
Unexpected
New Arrivals
Graduation
I'm Sorry
BBQ
Alone at Last
Clean up.
All Clean
Talk that Talk !°
Fun Day It Was !
All I need . {End of Book 1}
MOVE PART TWO TO ITS OWN BOOK

She's just like me!

26.2K 534 52
بواسطة Kimberlallay

OKAY BEFORE I START I GOT A THING I WANT TO TELL YA! I HAVE A NEW RULE I WON'T UPDATE UNLESS I GET THREE OR MORE COMMENT.THAT SHOULDN'T BE HARD BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT READ THIS STORY.HOW  WILL I KNOW YA LIKE IT OR WHAT YA THINK IF  YA DON'T COMMENT! SO YEAH THAT ALL!

*******************************************************************************************

I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding my head banging and my heart hurting a little.This was not Enrique's house.I was in a white room that smelled of medicine.I was guessing I was in a hospital because I was in a hospital bed and sharing it with someone.My mind went back to how I got here I guess I had a panic attack from seeing him and that lady.

Then the girl sat up on her bed looking around confused like I had done just a few seconds ago.She was pretty with grey eyes like wow they where some sexy looking eyes and her eyes were like them chinese people like mines but more smaller.She had some pretty pink lips and nice straight hair that reach her back.I smiled at her not really knowing what to say and she smiled back.It was quiet for a few seconds and I hate quiet so I decided to break the Silence by telling her my name.

''My names Lisa.''

''Kimberly.''

''So what you in here for?''I asked I really wanted to know.

''My boyfriend punched me and I guess I fainted or something.''

What so basically she got an abusive boyfriend and wanna lie and say she fainted.

''No! It's not what you think it was a mistake him and my friend where fighting because I guess they don't like each other.''

''Ohh okay.''Oh okay then.

''So what what you in here for?''she asked.

''I had a panic attack because...well because I saw someone...''I decided to tell the truth.

''Your weird.''she laughed.

''How?''I asked confused isn't that normal?

''Having a panic attack over seeing someone.''she laughed.

I looked away from her she has weird since of humor.

''What you thinking about ?''She asked.

''You have one weird since of humor and your nosey.''

She laughed. 

''Yeah well tell me doe.''

''It's weird but I feel Like I can trust you.''I said slightly embarrassed.

''You can I am trust worthy girl scouts honor.''she said and I chuckled.

I up sat slowly on my bed my head still hurt a little, then I got up and went to Lock the room door.

I sat back down and took a deep breath.I wanted tell her the truth and I mean everything I really don't know why but I trust her.

''I had a panic attack because I saw my dad and some lady.I was scared I was going to get caught and he was going to hurt me.''

''What you still get beatings?Where you with a secret boyfriend or something.''She said laughing to herself.

''No!..Him and my mom broke up like two months ago and my mom wants a divorce because he was...''I took a deep breath.

''He use to rape me...Since I was 13....and it continued every so often and my mom didn't believe me when I told her when I told her and she used to beat me for lien but then she remember she had this camera installed when we first moved there and that's when I was young so she finally remembered it...Basically she watch the video and found out he was cheating ...So that's when she believed me.''I said in tears and she came over to hug me.

That was actually the first time I told someone everything Kyle only heard half of the story.

''It's okay.She said holding me in her arms.

The words everyone hate because it's a straight up lie.

''How is it fuking okay?You don't know how I feel I am impure,broken a mess and when I finally probably fuck my boyfriend he is going to say my pussy is as loose as the next ho.Even doe that motherfucker I called a father had a small dicck.''I spat said bawling her eyes out.

She was chatting so much shit it mad me mad.

''That's where your wrong.''She said and looked at me and I looked back at me confused.

She looked too perfect to be going threw pain.

''OKAY um well I used to live in Miami with my mom and step dad because my dad had died so my mom remarried to this man name George.''She took a deep breath wiping her tears and I did the same.

''My mom owns a bakery and had to go in early for some reason so I had to make him drop me to school with  my friends...I would wear brown contacts in school so kids wouldn't make fun of me bout my eye color but that's beside the point.He dropped me to school along with my friends I asked him for money because we were going to the mall afterwards.So he gave me the money and told me,''I owed him''.Like at the moment I was thinking what the fuck that was suppose to mean.So yeah after I came from the mall I saw liquor bottles everywhere.''She paused whipping more tears that wouldn't stop falling from her pretty grey eyes.

''That night he raped me said I owed him for the money he gave me and the only reason he married my was to get at me,I think he was obsessed with me.He took away my pureness fuck I hate him! I was not as young as you but I was only 16.''She cried and it was my turn to hug her.

''That's not even all of it,he got arrested and now a year later the motherfucker is making one of his homeboys pay his bail to get him out.He had the nerve to send my mom a note.Saying he is coming after me so now I was forced to move here to hide from him leaving my friends and mother.''She said crying more.

She's just like me!

It's wasn't event awkward because we felt each others pain we might have been strangers but it felt like we known each other for years.

''Nobody can understand how fucked our lives are.''I said and She laughed.

''You truly have a fucked up sense of humor.''I said smiling at her.

''The Truth is if I don't laugh I might just cry and I don't I think I could stop if I started.''She said.

I looked at her and smiled then hugged her.

It was just so weird I felt so close to her.

''I feel connected to you for some reason.''I said.

''I do to you too.''She said and ended up laughing cause it sounded like we were getting married.

I took down her number and hugged her some more and just talked until the doctor came in a realised we both were awake.

They told her she fainted from the hard impact and she laughed.

She is so weird.

Then they told me I had Arrhythmias but it wasn't permanent it was only temporary and it was due to the fact that I was born with hole in my heart,arrhthimias is an abnormal heart rhythm usually caused by an electrical "short circuit" in the heart. The heart normally beats in a consistent pattern, but an arrhythmia can make it beat too slowly, too quickly, or irregularly. I didn't have none of the signs and they told me while I was sleeping my heart rate went back to normal or whatever so basically that what cause my panic attack or whatever.

Then Enrique came in but he didn't come to me he went over to Kimbely's bed and she smiled at him.

''Enrique what you doing?''I asked confused.

He turned around with his eyebrow raised.

''I ain't Enrique that's my twin brother I am Carmello.''He said and I was shocked they looked liked clones I guess they were identical twins but wait I thought Madison was Enrique's twin.

''I thought Madison was his twin?''I said confused.

He sucked his teeth when I mentioned Madison and I laughed inside my head it was funny how he ain't like her.

''Were triplets.''

Kimberly laughed.

''Your a triplet oh my gosh I have to see the other two.''She said smiling at him.

''Just imagine me time two and a ugly little frog with long hair.''He said and me and Kim started laughing.

''How long have we been sleep for doe?''I asked because it felt like hours.

''Um I don't know bout you but Kim has been here for like a good two hours.''

'Shitt!''She said then started laughing.

''JahMaury got hand on him knocking me out and shit.Where is he any way?''She asked.

Then Kyle,Enrique and some other boy screwing Enrique but looked at him confused when he saw Carmello by Kimberly

 Like oh my gosh Enrique and Carmello looked exactly alike nothing different everything the same down to their dreads and perfect green eyes they were the ultimate definition of sex on legs.Their body was like it was made from the lord himself.

I saw Kyle lick his lips at the other curly haired boy and at Carmello an him thinking no one saw and I chuckled to myself.

The room was quiet you could hear a rain drop and there was tension in the air.Then Kimberly started laughing making Kyle laugh and I laughed cause Kyle has an ugly laugh.

Kyle hugged me.

''If you ever scare me again I will kill you.''I laughed.

''Not like I did it on purpose.''I smiled then Enrique came and kissed me.

''If you do that again me and him going to team up in kill you.''I laughed they won't kill me they love me senseless.

I hit Enrique on the arm and he looked at me confused.

''Why you didn't tell me you were triplet?''I asked with a raised eyebrow.

''How you know I'm a triplet?''

I pointed at Carmello and I guess Enrique just notice him and nodded at him.

''What you doing here?''He said asking Carmello.

Carmello pointed at Kim and she smiled at Enrique.

''You?''Carmello asked.

Enrique pointed at me and I chuckled.

''Girl problems.''I heard Kyle murmur and I laughed.

I checked myself out not really caring about anything and so did Kimberly and we all jumped on a bus not sure where we were going it was like seven o'clock at night.

I was hoping and praying I didn't see that man again.

HEHE HOW DO YA LIKE IT! COMMENT IF YA WANT NEXT CHAPTER YA KNOW THE DEAL!

QUESTIONS!

HOW DO YA LIKE IT SO FAR?Do LIKE KIMBERLY?WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ENRIQUE BEING A TRIPLET! LOL THAT RANDOMLY CAME TO ME!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

82.8K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...
Counting Days بواسطة May

غموض / الإثارة

68 0 15
[Complete] Nina One day she showed up. The only baggage she carried with her was her father. Everyday, I passed her house on my way to school. She wa...
3.3K 66 33
'I think I have a crush on him...' How much trouble could those words cause? How many times can a heart be broken by having a crush before you realis...
40 0 29
Stories heal, stories hurt, stories create a fantasy but not all stories have happy endings. "I look everything like my father, I look nothing like m...