OffSpring | ✎

By XxRiah916Xx

Imagine waking up abandoned in a hotel bedroom, the smell of sex loitering the air and bare as the day you we... More

before you read!
cast List / praise
PART ONE
prologue
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
PART TWO
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII

Chapter XIV

52.2K 2K 230
By XxRiah916Xx

Chapter Fourteen | Sibling
_______

The constant throbbing from the side of is was woke me up, I don't know how long I laid on my back, while staring up at the ceiling. It could have been minutes, hours, or days, who knows? My failed attempt of leaving left me numb and the bite. . .

I shivered, pulling the covers more over my shoulders until the duvet was tucked under my chin. My mind ran with possible scenarios of me staying here and raising a child or the thought and idea of Maddie throwing a search party for me. A smile pulled at my lips at that. There was another part of my brain that's telling me to just give up and find out exactly what my reason is for being here.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but when I woke up, I was engulfed in darkness beside the small beams of light from the street lights. Guessing by how dark it was, it had to be around seven or eight. My stomach grumbles in hunger as I slowly push myself into a sitting position, resting my weight on my arms, the side of my neck still throbbing. The room was producing a slight cool breeze from the loss of heat when all of a sudden the hair on my arms stands on end.

I realized that I wasn't alone in the room.

My muscles lock while I shift my eyes over every corner in the room, my heart lurches in my chest when my gaze collides glowing blue eyes that seem to glow in the shadow. She stares at me and I stare at it, neither one of us looking away, my hands clench around the bed sheet in fear. The figure takes a step forward and I could barely make out a feminine form, letting me know that this wasn't Delano.

My heart skips a few beats.

"Ah!" the soft voice gasps, causing me to jump. "I love it when you beings do that, the slight stutter of your little hearts," I hear her mutter.

She takes another step forward, and the light breaching from the parted curtains falls over her, lighting up half of her body. I could finally see the red tresses onto of her head, the pale complex of her skin, and the structure of her face. She was beautiful and looked no older than sixteen.

"It's nice to finally meet you."

I guess the slight confusion on my face was shone as she let out a breathless laugh that sounded like bells ringing sweetly in a chapel. With such gracefulness that I've only seen Delano with, she glided from the corner of the room and lowered herself to the edge of the bed.

Her pale skin contrasted more from the light bleeding in, and there was a twinkle along her skin. My eyes snapped up to stare into hers, the words falling from my lips faster than I can think them.

"Who are you?" I request.

The side of her lips pulls up higher into a bigger smile, "Well, I'm Kyri, the dearest sister of the man who has impregnated you," she says, swinging her legs on the bed and crossing them.

My eyebrows shoot up, "Delano has a sister?" I splutter, incredulously, despite the shock that zipped through me.

I couldn't begin to understand how such a sweet looking girl such as her self, is related to that. . . demon. I shuddered. There was no way, but I couldn't jump to any conclusions outrageously, I don't know a damn thing about him besides his name.

"Apparently so," she sighs almost like a defeated one, though her smile doesn't go away, "I'm stuck with him for eternity," her eyes glint as she says that.

I purse my lips, my gaze skittering over towards the door. "How did you get in? I thought the door was locked."

Kyri flips the locks of her hair out of her face, "Oh! It was."

And she doesn't elaborate any further than that.

I release a nervous laugh past my dry lips, wetting them in the action as well. We then just sat in silence, while I played with my fingers as she gazed at me with her piercing eyes. The sun had gone down a while ago, and at some point, I reached over and turned on both side table lamps flooding the room in bright light.

From the corner of my eyes, Kyri was still staring, but in deep thought. Her gaze runs up and down my body like she was examining me for any flaws.

"Is something on your mind?" I finally comment.

Her head cocks to the side, like a confused puppy. "I'm just trying to figure out. . why he picked you. .?"

That stung. My heart beats a little faster as if she could hear the action, her lips cracks into an excited grin.

"Did that hurt your feelings?" she asks.

My eyes crinkle a bit around the edges, but I nod, biting my lip. "Yes," I answer honestly.

"I apologize then. It's just that I can't. . figure you out," the last part was barely audible but with her close distance, I heard.

It was my turn to tilt my head a slight bit, I've come to realize the more I sat here and conversate with this girl, the more her words were becoming a mystery to me. With a shrug, I lay back, not minding her company, it was better than being alone.

"Have you decided on names?"

I frowned. "What nam— oh," I pause, thinking. "No, I haven't, not with the. . . situation I'm in."

"It's kinda hard to do that when all I can think about is trying to think of another way to get out of here," I mutter, my eyes following the patterns on the ceiling.

The bed sheets shuffle, "You should stay put."

I groan, rolling my eyes, "Oh god! Not you too." I prop myself up on my elbows, "Look—" my words die instantly in my throat when I see how close she was.

My heart rapidly picks up, Kyri was basically pinning me down with her blue eyes, nothing but seriousness etched on her flawless face.

"I'm serious. I don't know why he brought you here, but from his point, I can say that you're truly safe. With us." she tells me, sounding older than she looks. "In due time you'll find out why."

She pulls back, my eyes never straying from hers until she was seated where she was before.

"For now, worry about that baby growing in you. You may not know it, but he or she is very important to Delano."

Her words make me cup the bulge that's growing between my hips. It was about the size of my palm now and I knew how serious this was getting now.

•••
[ edited ]

WEEKS IT HAS BEEN!! AND I AM TERRIBLY SORRY! 😥💔 I absolutely have no words, I started school and its really hitting, I mean not as hard as it is to some other 9th graders cause I've been completing my work and all but I get out much later than what I'm used to!

I get out at 3:00 😭 I ain't used to it! But I hoped you enjoyed the chapter, the question I asked before about longer chapters I'll see what I can do, I got a lot of people saying it don't matter just update more frequently 😅🔥 I'll try! I really mean it tho. Its gone be hard so BARE WITH ME 💕

Love you all 

p.s- here's a little pic of me an my friend from today at lunch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 2.1K 67
|Featured in @mystery, @generalfiction, @SpeculativeFiction and @Fantasy| Dreams are something everyone sees but can these dreams turn into real life...
434K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
351K 5.8K 23
Their love is unconditional, bounded by hundreds of years together. An Original vampire and an Original hybrid put together makes the world a dangero...
27 4 10
Born between two worlds, despised by those who should love her. Being labeled as "defective", "incomplete", "impure". Suffering repeated and constant...