This Is It

By dazzledsweetchic

Three popular groups who are loved and respected by everyone. Their lives will take each others turns and som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AUTHOR'S NOTE *must read y'all*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 22

2.5K 112 11
By dazzledsweetchic

Please play the song in the multimedia section while reading this chapter!;)

~Chapter 22~
~♡Lies♡~

Lisa's POV

Jisoo unnie left early a while ago due to her classes. And as all of you know, that me and Kookie are suspended for a week, so yeah...

I was busy placing the icing on top of the cupcakes in the kitchen when I heard my phone ring in the living room.

I hurriedly went to get my phone and see who the caller was, when I saw...

Jungkookie calling....

Which made my heart skip a beat. I mean, its natural to feel this way when the person you love calls you, right?

I pressed the button and answered the call.

"Jagiii" Kookie cooed sweetly which made my day even better.

"Wae?" I asked him while hiding the fact that I wanted him beside me right now.

In short, I miss him like crazy even though we aren't that away from each other.

"Its nothing. Just hearing your voice is enough" he said one of his cheesy lines that made my heart beat.

"I miss you" I said.

"What? Can you repeat that again? I didn't catch that line" he teased.

"I said I MISS YOU!" I said louder while I blushed. Luckily, he couldn't see that my face was now red like a tomato.

"I miss you too jagi. So bad. If I only could go there, so that we could be alone together" he seductively said which made me chuckle.

"Ain't gonna happen, Kookie" I told him.

I could see him pout even without knowing.

"You're mean and you know that right?" He said jokingly.

"I know" I laughed.

"I need to get going right now" he said in a hurry tone.

"Eodiya? (Where?)" I asked curiously.

"Uh-umm...oh right! Jimin texted me a while ago, saying to meet him at the dance practice room" he answered.

"Okaayy..." I unconvincingly said.

"See you later jagi. I love you" he said the last words which made the butterflies in my stomach eruptedly explode.

"Nado (me too)" I said. And hanged up.

I went back to the kitchen and finished the icing that I'll be going to put on top of the cupcakes.

Once I was done finishing the cupcakes, I decided to stroll around the mall by myself to look for anything worth buying for.

After several minutes of walking around the mall, my eye caught a newly opened salon which was quite interesting.

So, I went inside the salon and was greeted by the receptionist.

"Good day! Welcome to Star Salon! How can I help you?" A lady that seems to be in her mid-twenties and short hazel hair greeted me.

"Hi. Uhmm...I want to dye my hair" I said the last words without thinking. I honestly didn't know what I wanted to do since I stepped in. The salon just caught my eye, and that is why I'm here in the first place.

"This way, Ma'am" she said. The lady lead the way and I followed her at the back.

Once I sat on the chair, the stylist or whatsoever you call them, asked me.

"So, what can I do for you young lady?" The lady said in her genuinely nice tone while she looked me into the the mirror in front of me.

"I want to dye my hair"

Jennie's POV

My eyes slowly opened and I started to sit up, when I realized that I was now on MY bed.

I mean, my bed inside my family's house which isn't the bed back in the dorm.

I felt a sudden pang of headache hit my head which made me slightly groan in pain.

And that's when I remembered what happened last night.

"I think I'm starting to like you..."

Oh my god!!! Did I really confessed to him? I didn't remembered what happened after that.

I feel embarassed right now and I don't feel like facing Wonho any minute now or just not today maybe.

What am I going to do?! I suddenly just confessed to him...when I was drunk.

Oh yeah...I was drunk! So maybe I'll just use that as an excuse of not remembering what had happened last night.

What a great idea, Jennie! What a great idea!

I hopped out of bed and started to do my morning routines and took a shower.

After dressing up, I took a look on the clock which was on top of my desk and saw that it was freaking 9:30 in the morning.

I guess I won't be going to attend school today.

I went downstairs because obviously, my room is located on the second floor of the mansion.

When I say mansion, yeah it is.

What can I say, perks of having rich parents. The mansion is a three-storey mansion and it also has a backyard where I played there when I was little.

Oh, how I miss my childhood days.

After stroding my way downstairs, I was greeted by our maids who were busy preparing the table with food.

"Are my parents home?" I asked one of the maids.

"Aniyo. They left early in the morning for a business trip. And said they'll be back in two weeks" the maid told me and left.

Business trip, again. Our family barely had time for each other which made me even lonely and sad.

I went in the kitchen and drank a glass of milk when Wonho suddenly appeared in front of me out of nowhere which made me almost choke in surprise.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I frantically shouted at him.

First of all, he isn't allowed in here. Second and third, he suddenly appeared right in front of me which took me by surprise.

"Good morning to you too" he smiled while he ruffled my hair and went to reach for a glass of orange juice in the refrigerator.

"You passed out last night and your parents insisted that I should stay the night here" he explained.

I was just able to nod when one of the maids said that breakfast was ready.

Me and Wonho went our way to the dining table and sat in opposite sides which we are facing each other.

I started eating my hangover soup while he started to eat bacon and egg.

"Are you feeling any better now?" He concernedly asked while his set of deep brown orbs were looking right at me which made me uneasy.

"Yeah" I answered while I continued finishing my food.

"About what happened last night..." he started.

"Oh that! I really don't remember what I did the other night. If I did or said anything unlikely of me, well that's because I was drunk. Did I?" I said the words bravely while hiding the fact that I was lying. And the truth was I really remembered every bit of what I confessed to him last night.

His face suddenly became disappointed and gloomy.

Wonho shook his head.

"I think I need to get going" he said coldly which was unusual of him and it was also new to me seeing this side of him which made me nervous.

He stood up and immediately left the house, leaving me confused.

Did I said something wrong? Don't tell me he was disappointed because I didn't remembered anything last night? Or it was something else?

"Mr. Shin left this inside the guest room. And I think I should give this to you" one of the maids said.

I started to hold the small box Wonho left and opened it.

To my surprise, a silver-rich colored necklace was inside it. And that's not it, there was also a pendant heart-shaped with my name on it with gold linings.

And that's when realization hit me. Wonho was about to give this to me but he didn't because he thought that all I told him last night was a lie.

Wonho also likes me as much as I do but I screwed it for him. And I surely knew that I needed to see him right now.

I stood up and took one last look on the necklace with my name carved on it.

"Shin Jennie"

The only thing I surely knew of that there was no turning back right now and I admit that I really really like him to the point that I won't lie to him anymore.

A/N:

Hi guys! I wanted to thank everyone reading and supporting my story.

And I wanted to say sorry if it took me long to make an update because school just started and there were so many school works to do. And I've been pretty busy these days.

But I promise to update when I have the time, which is also today HAHAHA xD! Okay I was just joking!

But srsly, I'll promise to update when I have my free time:)

Once again, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day ahead of you!

Annyeong!😘👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
526K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...