Lucy Hale is my Sister

By freak-fracking

I'm just an girl that wants an sister. Yea I'm the only children, it sucks! Well you can see I don't care wha... More

Lucy Hale is my Sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus Chapter
Final author note
Im back !!
Just a litte heads up

Chapter 30

802 12 29
By freak-fracking

Some smut at the end, skip if you don't like that stuff. And i promise there will at least be one more of this smut than there will be no more.

Niall's POV

"Turn there" I was fidgeting after what Lucy's mom said. 'That's Jason house' rang in my head for the last five minutes. I was just so close that it was weird, there had to be a catch.

I was so close to her and I could see her weakly laughing but barley laughing.

Her smile was crocked with a hint of sadness there wishing I looked for her earlier.

Callie's body just weak as could be as her arms. She was there looking at me and I knew that was the moment we saved her

"Dad, where here" Drew whispered, I looked at everyone there all staring at there hands but Paul looked up.

"I'll go, if he answers than he won't know it's me" he said getting out I the van before anyone could say anything.

I was staring out the window to see Paul knocking at the door. He knocks and the door flew opened with no one opening it. He went inside.

For the past five minutes I've been wondering where Paul is but maybe he was killing Jason and helping Callie.

"He's out" Drew mumbled, I looked out the van window and saw nothing but Paul. I saw Lucy's mom almost break and lucy she didn't look up from the pictures.

The tears didn't even come out as I saw Paul walking with no person behind.

He opened the door and slammed it as he got in.

"Just go to the hotel" I muttered as my face touches the hot window. 'Its over' I though to myself. He wins ok he wins.

4 months later

Drew POV

It that four months I've been looking for my mom even if my dad hasn't.

He gotten really skinny and hasn't been out of his room.

I knock on my dad's door. "come in" I walk on to see my dad in his computer with the blanket covering him.

I walk over to the bed and get right next to him. "Dad I leave in an hour and I have done nothing" he chuckled and kissed my head.

"Really I leave for tour in an hour" I said more sternly. He jumps a little and then realized I do leave in an hour for tour with Taylor Swift.

"I wish you could have picked a different person to go with but you chose Taylor" I rolled my eyes getting up out of the bed.

"She's nice and if she does anything I promise it'll be alright"

**

"Be good and I'll call you" my dad said pulling away from the window. "I love you dad" he smiled and say the same thing.

The car pulls out of the driveway and I unlock my phone. I went on to the pictures and saw the last picture on my phone. It was a picture of my mom was competing.

I sighed and looked out the window.

To get some stuff straight I am going on tour with Taylor Swift, we haven't found my mom and my dad stopped looking as so he says but we all know he looks for her.

I haven't seen Eleanor or the other boys in a long time. Harry called a a few days ago but I sent it right to voice mails. The boys should be going I'm a little gig or small tour around Europe. Lucy and my grandma (Callie's mom) have called and have been a big help.

My dad and I are living with his mom for right now before really anything big happens.

It that four months my mom has missed my 16 birthday and we have missed her 20 birthday. She has missed some big holidays but I know she knew what day it was.

"Drew Taylor's tour bus is right over there I'll get you bags" I nod opening the door.

I picked Taylor Swift as my person to go on tour was that not also what that Ed was going to be there and he was at my birthday. But something in my gut is that she was the one that knew my mom but not in a good way.

I knocked on the tour bus door and waited till someone opened the door.

I went off to another world when the door didn't open

Louis, we talk or text after the day everything went down and that just makes it hurt even more that I'm falling for him. Zayn he is engaged to Perrie which I helped with.

The door opened to Taylor in her pj's.

"Oh my I'm so sorry should I come back" I said backing away.

"No honey you can come in" she rubbed her eyes and moved out of the way so I could go in.

I walked in and sot on one of the couches and waited till she said something.

"I'm sorry" she said taking a sip of water, I looked confused at her.

"Your mom, well I bet your dad wasn't very fond when you told him you where going on your with me" I shake my head picking my nails "well I bet they told you about what happens when she was competing and the-" I cut her off.

"I know what happened, I never heard the end of it when I told my dad" she sighed and she put her hands in her lap.

"I wish I could start over with all of the 'Haylor' hate because it was all a scam to get popularity" she takes a deep breath "if I didn't do it I would have got a few people to come on tour with me" I shake my head.

"Well Taylor I think you should say sorry to the boys not me" she shakes her head.

An awkward silents went on but she broke it "we have a show in a few hours..... Do you know what your going to sing" I took a few seconds to think.

I smirked "It will be a surprise to everyone but me" she groans and lays down.

"Um where am I staying" I asked "in this bus with me since you my old enough to have your own bus" she rolled her eyes and I giggled.

She got up and said "we should get ready for the show, I'll see you later muffin" she pocked my nose and walked out of the bus.

I giggled and waited for someone to get me but in the mean time I pull out my phone. I had one miss FaceTime from Louis, I called him back.

"Hey Louis" I waved into the camera.

"Drew" he sighs but smiles "I miss you" he pulls the beanie in his head so it doesn't fall off.

"I miss you too" he was moving his head from side to side to see where I was.

"Are you in a tour bus" he said slowly. I sighed and shake my head.

"Drew time to get ready" someone called, I smirked and looked at Louis.

"I have to go but talk to you later" I said and hung up. I pushed my phone in my pocket and ran over to the lady go called me.

**

"We have a special guest joining us in tour" I waited on the side of the stage waiting for Taylor to call me out.

"She is a new singer that has some catchy songs. Her dad is in one of the biggest boy bands" the crowed started cheering because the last hint gave it all away. "and her mom has gone missing, please keep her in your prayers. Give it up for Drew Horan" the crowed started cheering as I walk on stage remembering that I said I didn't want a big entrance.

I walked on the stage my high tops making a squeaky noise.

"Hello my little babylets" I yelled into the mic "we all know I wrote songs but I wanted to sing this song" the music to 'I Miss You' by Blink 182 started to play.

I was bouncing around the stage and the plat form leading down the crowed.

"Where are you? and I'm so sorry" I sang

I finish singing breathing heavy and looking at the lights going off an on from there phone.

"So we all know about my mom" I stop before my voice cracked. "well we all know that no has found her" there was a lump in my throat "just know mom if you see this I'm am still looking for you" I whisper I the mic and the crowed goes silent.

"Here is red light by Tiësto"

I walked to the edge of the plat form and sat there my legs swinging back and forth as I touch some of the fans hand.

"We can just run them red light" I sang as I jump down to be with the fans.

The guards started rushing to me but I shooed them off.

I walked next to a girl and I handed her the mic and we both sang.

The music played to the song and I smiled a the girl next to me almost had a panic attack.

I smiled at her and walked to another group of fans. "we all know that I'm that girl that has to have it fun" I pull a bag out of my pocket "and when you need fun you bring sour punch" I laugh at my cheesy joke.

The crowed roared with laughter "I think we need to play a song where this beat can get better so Taylor Swift has the best crowed yet"

The song to 'Sexy and I know it' can on. I started laughing as I sang with a group of fans.

"Sing with me" I screamed in the mic as the fans start to sing with me.

I walk up to the stage and I whip my blonde hair round and round as I sing to the song.

I smile as the crow sigs with me and I now do something even I never though I'd do. Stage diving.

**

I looked at Taylor's tour manger as she fums and turns red. I was bitting my lip so I wouldn't start laughing.

"What was that" she almost yelled, referring to the stage diving.

"Taylor concerts always consist of unique acts and play I words I just do what I am best at. Get the crowd up beat" I smile at my smart ass comment.

She twitched and her ears stared turning red "just note if you kick me off this tour it be boring with out me" I smirked and stud there.

"Ah.....um..ah. Get out" she pointed her bony finger out the door. I opens the door to meet Ed and Taylor.

I smiled and walked ahead of them "what happened" Taylor asked I laughed and rolled my eyes "let's just say you guys won't get rid of me that fast" they both cheered.

**

Callie POV

I touched the scars on my collar bone. They where the cuts Jason did not to long ago.

And after that I haven't said a word, I haven't eaten, and I've moved to a move down in the basement so Jason said he could keep in eye in me.

He hasn't just cut there, he opens up my right leg and I've lost a lot of blood. I just know I don't have much longer.

I sighed as the door is unlocked. I look up to see Jason holing am computer.

"If I knew your daughter was going to get this famous I would have got her too" he chuckled showing me a video.

It was at a concert, more importantly at a Taylor Swift concert as her opening act.

He shut the lap to and smirked at me. He put down the laptop and got close to me, he wasn't even a inch away and he stared kissing my neck.

"You knew I've always wanted to do this" he smirked as he kiss behind me ear. I try pushing him way and saying something but nothing comes out.

"Struggle... yes struggle like I have for the past few years tying to find you" his hands move to my breast and start messing with them. I slap hi hand way and his face stamps to me.

He looks at me and smirked "I would have never some that if I where you" he whispered licking my neck down to my breast. "now you better do what I say or you and your loved ones will get hurt" I squeal as he takes off my shirt and starts kissing down my belly. The tears rolling out of my eyes and he unclasped my bra so my stop half is exposed. His big hands start messing with my breast as I struggle to get out of his lock.

"I didn't want to go this way" he smirked as he takes off his belt and grasp it in his hand.

He kicks me in the tummy and I groan in pain as the belt comes in contact with my back. I squeal as it happens again, I try to till over but he pulls me up so I'm staring in his eyes.

I swallow a big lump in my throat as he unbuttons his jeans and takes them down. He pulls down my pants and underwear and looks and me.

And that's when I blanked out and I knew that I was having sex withy ex abusive boyfriends.

**

I just couldn't write anymore if that and note that if the story goes how I want it to go there will be one more smut part.

Anyway sorry for the delay I had games that we both won and I had writers block.

And note too that I am far from the end

Fan•comment•vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 136 20
Me and my Besties going to see our brothers who just happen to be one direction, Problems come into view While still making it the best summer of you...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...
343 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
2.4K 59 36
Hi! My Name's Zoella Schimdt I was adopted by my step mum Lilianne and i have a 10 year old sister Monique who is been a big fan of One Direction Tod...