This Is It

De dazzledsweetchic

Three popular groups who are loved and respected by everyone. Their lives will take each others turns and som... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AUTHOR'S NOTE *must read y'all*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 19

2.7K 126 15
De dazzledsweetchic

~Chapter 19~
~♡Store♡~

Rosè's POV

Two days had passed, and the day of the event has come today.

The Fashion Event 101 will be held later night at the Carpe Diem' Hotel here in Seoul.

And just found out that Namjoon oppa's family owns that luxurious hotel.

Anyways, me and the girls are having lunch in a Japanese restaurant.

Jennie will also provide the dresses we'll wear for the event later cause of course, she's the daughter of the owner of a famous clothing line. And we're really thankful to her and happy cause we'll be wearing the clothes that are made by them which is so fab!

"So, you're saying that Mark invited you to the Fashion Event 101 later?!" Jennie gasped looking at Jisoo drinking her red iced tea.

"Yeah, but he doesn't know I was invited before he invited me. I just said yes to him so I won't be hurting his feelings by rejecting his invitation" Jisoo calmly said after drinking her iced tea and started scrolling her phone.

"Nice!" I said while I gave Jisoo a high five. Why not? She made a great plan right there.

"Yah! Maknae!" Jisoo said louder looking at Lisa's direction who was silent the whole time.

"Wae?" She asked looking up to Jisoo.

"Care to explain to us why you were suspended for a week?" Jisoo said while lifting a brow.

"No way!" Jennie surprisingly said after hearing Lisa's story.

Lisa told us the whole story about her suspension. And we all found out that Jungkook and Lisa are together now which made us teased our maknae of having a boyfriend.

Lucky her, from bestfriends and to being a relationship. I ship Liskook now hehe. Such cuties.

"Have fun for the rest of the week" I teased Lisa. I bet Jungkook and her will spend the week together.

"Remember, the V card" Jisoo teased also with me and Jennie laughing.

"Unnies!" Lisa irritatingly shouted at us and pouted which made us laugh even harder.

"Mianhae! HAHAHA!" Jennie apologized but still couldn't control her laughter.

"Okay okay!" I said in surrender and stopped laughing while Jisoo and Jennie stopped laughing also cause Lisa was giving us now the stink eye.

"So, lets get to the next topic shall we? How about Rosè and Jimin?" Jisoo teased while Jennie teased and Lisa who was now paying back her revenge at me.

"Girls! Oh c'mon!" I complained but they kept on teasing me on when will I answer Jimin. And so on.

After our lunch, we ride in Jisoo's car again and headed to K.I.M Fashion Store which is in Gangnam.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to K.I.M Fashion Clothing Line!" The sales lady greeted us wearing her uniform.

As soon as we entered the store Jennie's family owns, me, Jisoo, and Lisa couldn't help but stare on how beautiful and fabulous the clothes and dresses are in here. The store's also pretty huge and luxurious.

There are also even footwears that are displayed like stilettos, high heels, sneakers,etc.

"You're family's freakin rich" Lisa told Jennie.

"I hear that a lot" Jennie said.

"Choose anything you want here. Everything's on me" Jennie told us which earned a squeal of delight.

Me and the girls immediately searched amd started roaming around the store to find the perfect clothing for us.

Honestly, its really hard to pick the perfect dress cause everything here is so pretty. And I like all of them.

I totally can't wait for the event later night!...

Jennie's POV

While waiting for the girls to finish picking their clothes, I sat in one of the chairs while I played on my phone.

I didn't notice that there were some new customers that entered the store but I still didn't bother to look up to see who they were.

"Jennie?..." I heard the familiar voice said.

I looked up and was greeted by familiar faces.

"What are you doing here?" Tae oppa asked while the rest of the guys were with him also waiting for my answer.

"Whatever clothes they'll be picking will be on me. That is why I'm here" I said in my bored tone while pointing to my best friends who are happily searching and picking their dresses.

"Oh, jagiya!" Jungkook exclaimed while he saw Lisa. He excitedly headed to Lisa's direction.

While Jimin did the same also and excitedly headed to Rosè who was picking a heels.

"Those two lover boys" Jin oppa said.

"And what are all of you doing here?" I also asked.

"Well, your brother here will also pay for us!" Hoseok oppa happily said while he pat Tae oppa's back and started to pick his clothes while the others did the same leaving me and Tae oppa.

"Hey Jen, did you know?" Tae oppa suddenly asked while sitting beside me.

"Uh-huh...that the engagement party is also later night's surprising event" I chuckled while Tae oppa looked worried about me.

"So have you met that Wonho guy?" Tae oppa said while he cringed when the last two rolled off his tongue.

"Wae?" I laughed at the way he said it.

"I don't like that guy for you and you're still too young too be engaged" Tae oppa said.

"Don't worry, oppa. He's a good guy and we're even friends now. So stop whatever you're thinking on how to hate him even more, understand?" I assured him.

"Just tell me if he does something wrong to you, okay? I'll be the one punch h-"

He suddenly stopped when I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Fine. I trust you. But I still don't like him" He said seriously.

"Aigoo! My lil' sis is getting grown up now" Tae oppa said while he hugged me.

"Oppa!" I annoyingly said while trying to let go of his hug.

There he goes again. Hugging me like I'm still a little girl, he knows how much I hate hugs out of nowhere and mostly in public places.

"Remember that I'm always here for you, okay? Just tell me if I really need to beat him up for you when he does something inappropriate" Tae oppa said while he let me go in his arms and faced me.

"Arasso. Gomawo, oppa" I smiled at him.

"You smiled! You've barely smiled nowadays" he tsked.

I gave him a playful punch on his arm.

"I'll join the guys there, just tell me if you and your friends need something" he said after kissing me on my forehead and joined the guys who were trying out in the fitting room.

After everyone had picked they're attires for the event, we headed to the counter to pay for it.

"Annyeongha-" the lady in the counter stopped when she noticed Tae oppa was in front of her.

Yeah, I know. She's surprised that the heir of the company and the soon-to-be-owner of the store she's been working for is right in front of her.

"I'll be getting all of this" Tae oppa said while he pointed to all the clothes that the girls and the rest of the guys were holding.

"Ne, right away sir!" The lady said while she started to put each and every one's clothes to each paper bag.

We all went outside the store, and headed to the parking lot.

"You can't take a look at it, okay. Its a surprise later and you'll see" Lisa said to Jungkook who wanted to take a look on her dress.

"Arasso, see ya later jagi!" Jungkook pecked Lisa's lips which made everyone especially the guys teased and went inside their cars.

We all started to go back to the dorm and get ready for the event.

A/N:

The next chapter would be about the Fashion Event 101.

Thank you for everyone who read and supported my story. It really means a lot to me.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and to follow my profile:)!

Please look forward to the next chapters! Kamsahamnida!♡

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...