Neighbour || Completed

By Suga_Kim

"Hello neighbour!" She drunkenly smile with her eyes half closed. "Get out of my apartment." Was the first th... More

1. Moving In
2. Neighbor
3. Misunderstand
4. His Crush
5. Helper
6. Advice
7. Chicken
8. Surprise
10. Fever
11. Hang Out
12. Reward
13. Basketball
14. Movie
15. The Date
16. Confuse
17. White Day
18. Stay
19. Last Advice
20. Taken
21. Awkward
22. Her
23. Immature
24. Feelings
25. Realize
26. Gone
27. Jimin
28. Gwangju (1)
29. Gwangju (2)
30. Gwangju (3)
31. Gwangju (4)
32. Return
33. Official
Annoucement
34. Date
35. One Month
36. Graduation
FINAL
Epilogue
Extra
Bonus
Announcement

9. Rain

145K 8.1K 6.6K
By Suga_Kim

3RD PERSON's POV

"This is so nice." Joohee stared at the cold and gloomy sky from her seat.
"I can't wait to go home and eat ramen in this weather."

"Is all you think about is food?" Hoseok asked with a judgy look.

"Most of the time." She honestly replied.

"I think Joohee might be my long lost sister." Jin raise his hand toward Joohee and she high five it.

"Would you like to get dinner with me then?" Jimin swing his arm over her shoulders.

"How about today?" Jimin winked.

"Oh sur-"

"No." Hobi hit Jimin's head with a spoon.
"Yah we're eating, your wink make me want to barf."

"I just ate lunch but I can't swallow it because of you." Taehyung commented.

"Ow hyung!" Poor Jimin massaged his head, "That hurts!"

"Hey, it's been a long time that we haven't hang out together." Namjoon changed the topic.
"And we didn't even take Joohee anywhere since she first came to Seoul."

"Noona, is there a place you would like to go?" Jungkook asked.

"Somewhere where there's food." Suga answered for her.

"Wow sunbae, you know me so well." Joohee smiled.

"I think everybody know that though." Hobi added.

"When shall we go?" Seokjin asked

"This weekend!"

JOOHEE's POV

"Wow...... it's raining cats and dogs out here." One of my classmate said as we walk out of our lecture room. Through the door of the hall, we could see the downpour outside.

"Ahhh~ did you guys smell that?" I asked. The smell of rain is one of my favorite smell of all time, it's just so refreshing.
"So nice!"

"Spicy rice cakes and ramen would be so perfect for this weather." The girl said.
Right??

"Hey Joohee, do you want to go eat with us today?" They asked.
"You should! It's been so long we haven't eat together."

"Sure!" I quickly nodded.

"Joohee, you should invite Hoseok oppa too!"

Umh not a bad idea considering that Hoseok is pretty friendly. I'm sure Hoseok will definitely say yes.

"Yeah, I'll ask him to come along." I replied before taking my phone out and text the angel of hopeu to see if he wanted to come or not. Instantly, I got a text back from him with a thumbs up emoji.

"He said yes." I told them and they squeal so loud I'm sure the people up in North Korea can hear it.

"Alright I'll go get my car ready! I'll text you the address of the place we'll meet up!" They bid me a goodbye with a widen smile on their face.

"Okay! See ya!" I waved before I head outside the hallway.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I closed the locker after I put all the unnecessary books back in and grab my umbrella.
I walk outside of the hallway and it was still raining really hard. All I could see was different designs of umbrella moving throughout the campus.

"JOOHEE!!"

Who the heck......

"AHJUSSI?!" I squint my eyes to see the hall across from mine.
Yup, that's Min Yoongi for sure.

"COME HERE!" He shouted from across the hall.

"OKAY, HOLD ON!" I quickly opened the umbrella and make my way to him.

He patiently stood in the hallway waiting for me. He look so smol~

"I thought you went home already." I stood beside him while shake the water off the umbrella.

"I would've..... if I have an umbrella."

"Then go borrow one." I teased him and he give me a look. Hehe

"Aight, I'll just go find the other guys."

"Hey I'm kidding, take a joke dude." I giggled.

"Ha.ha. Your jokes are funny." He fake a laugh with a straight face.

"Fine I won't joke around anymore. Let's go then." I open the umbrella back up but when we about to leave, my eyes catch something. Not its or someone.

"It's your Jihye." I told him and he immediately look up. She was standing in the hall that I came from and it looks like she doesn't have an umbrella either. Gosh this is uncomfortable.

"Here." She handed him the umbrella. I guess I have to help him to repay for the stew he made.

"What?" Yoongi questioned.

"Listen, girls really like gentlemen so you go over there and walk her home. Remember to make casual conversations or pay her sincere compliment and don't be awkward."

"Wait, so how are you gonna go home?" I might be delulu when I say this but I hint a tone of concern in his voice.

"Don't worry, I have Hobi!" I told him.
"Beside I was gonna go eat with him anyway."

"But-"

"Hurry up! She's getting cold over there." I give him a push and he's out in the rain.

"Make eye contact and be confident!" I cheer him on.

"Thank you!" Yoongi mouthed to me with a smile on his face. Look how happy that guy is....

Welp, now I have to call me a trustworthy Hobi~

3RD PERSON'S POV

*Be confident*
Yoongi repeated Joohee's words in his head as he approaches Jihye.

"Hi noona." He smiled and made eye contact with Jihye.

"Oh, hi Yoongi. What are you doing here?" Jihye was happy to see him.

"You look like you're having some trouble. Maybe I can help?"

"Yeah, actually I forgot to bring my umbrella." She shyly responded.

"I don't mind walking you home." Her heart fluttered at his sweet words.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you."

"It's alright, noona." Indeed, Suga didn't mind it at all.

"Shall we leave?" He asked with a warm smile and she nodded.
The two got closer together as they walk outside the exit, both were avoiding eye contact due to nervousness.

It was raining like crazy but Suga cover her with most of the umbrella since it was small, leaving one side of him soaking wet.

He was cold but didn't want to show it and Jihye was touched by his act of kindness.
Together, both of them walk to Jihye's house while making small conversations on the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
137K 5.8K 92
Jimin: hey yoongi can we talk about last night Yoongi: erm yeah what about it Jimin: errrr we fucked?? Yoongi: yeah and Jimin: and does that not mean...
26.6K 1.2K 37
"You should close your mouth, you're going to catch flies." A story about a boy and his new neighbour. -- Started: January 25th 2019 Completed: Febru...
279K 12.8K 24
He was her neighbor, but she just hate everything about him because of the annoyance she felt everytime they conversed. And the fact that they live n...