How I Met Your Father(Justin...

By teamkidrauhl2013

She was a normal belieber who had everything she wanted until she met her idol Justin Bieber and her life com... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
attention.

Chapter 54

345 4 1
By teamkidrauhl2013

"Hey bitches" I greeted, joining everyone by our lockers "morning nigga" Deborah laughed.

"Anything happening this weekend?" I wondered.

"The game on Friday night, will you be cheerleading?" Ryan asked "does Miss. Mulner know about my injury?" I double-checked.

"Don't think so" he replied "then yeah" I smiled "I don't think so" Justin came behind me "why?" I pouted.

"Because you're injured, no cheerleading until you're fully healed" he stated "we'll see about that" I mumbled.

"Anyway there's a party after it, it's mainly for the cheerleaders and football players but we can invite our friends" Chaz informed.

"We're mostly cheerleaders and football players anyway" I shrugged.

"Well thank God it's Wednesday, Friday soon" Sian huffed "yeah" Katie sighed.

"Hey Glory" I hate that voice.

It belonged to the slut of the school who had been trying to get in our group for ages.

"Hi Courtney" I sighed "I heard you're still injured from getting stabbed.." she smiled evily.

"Yeah" I spoke hesitantly.

"Well why don't you let me run the school til you've fully recovered" she offered.

"I don't run the school, Mrs. Mullen does" I said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"And even if I did, I would pass it on to one of my friends" I rolled my eyes.

Her being is irritating.

"Are you saying I'm not you're friend?!" hurt evident in her voice but I knew it was fake, the bitch just wants to be popular.

"I mean my close friends, the people I'm with all the time" I explained.

"Well if you'd let me, I could be one of those people" she rolled her eyes.

"Erm I've gotta go, I'm late for cheerleading practice" I sighed once more.

"You're not going" Justin sternly spoke.

"Yes I am" I started walking away "listen to your little boyfriend bitch I'm talking to you" Courtney pulled my hair back.

"Don't fucking touch my hair" I glared at her "why not, you can't do shit" she smirked.

"Injured or not, I can still smack a bitch" I growled.

"I'd like to see you try" she laughed and just as I was about to prance on her, Justin held me back.

"No you don't" he sighed pulling me away.

"That's what I thought you little pussy" she folded her arms and kicked me.

Dear God, please help me to control my temper,

Amen.

"You. Can't. Do. Shit." she spoke slowly as she repeatedly kicked me.

"Ay! Enough" Justin shoved her away but still kept his eye on me "Justin let me go" I spoke calmly "no" he argued.

"I won't do anything, I'm injured aren't I?" I reasoned with him "promise?" he raised both eyebrows.

"Promise" I sighed "okay" he gave in.. Bad move.

I charged at the bitch and ragged her to the ground then stomped on her face repeatedly and dug the heel of my foot into the small of her back before grabbing her head and doing smackdown on her.

I grabbed her greasy jet black hair and slammed her face into the lockers then slamming her face into my foot.

I was about to boot her in the stomach when I felt a sharp pain in my side where my wound was, I felt my wound and blood was coming out.

"Shit my stitches" I sighed feeling light headed.

"I'll deal with you later bitch" I kicked her and walked away but I was struggling to keep my eyes open "Justin?" I called out.

I was going all around the school looking for him, using anything as support because of how quickly I was losing my breath and sight..

And blood.

"Justin?" I called out once more.

I couldn't go any further "Justin?" I tried one last time as my voice came out hoarse.

I stumbled to the ground and everything was gradually going white.

"What?" he sounded annoyed as he came out of a classroom "oh my God Glory are you ok?!" he ran to me and picked me up.

"Do I look okay?" I chuckled showing him the blood on my hands then I just blacked out.

~~~~~~

"Once again in the hospital eh?" I croaked as I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings.

"I told you not to fight! You promised aswell" Justin sighed squeezing my hand.

"Well sometimes promises are made to be broken" I muttered "yeah and look where that got you" he rolled his eyes.

"You're lucky you only fainted, your stitches came out for goodness sake" Justin exclaimed.

"Well I'm fine now" I folded my arms "you're not leaving my sight" he confirmed.

"You can't always watch me, I'll behave" I shrugged "damn right you will, because I'll be watching you" he sternly said.

"You're not my dad!" I yelled "well stop acting like a child!" he yelled back.

"Go away" I spoke calmly "Glory-" "I said go away, I don't want to talk to you" I turned away from him.

"I'm just looking out for you" he sighed "I didn't ask you to and you're just being overprotective" I defended.

"You know what, fine I'll go" he huffed then slammed the door.

Well I'm not staying here.

I got my stuff and left, not caring what I looked like.

~~~~~~

"Nice of you to join us" Mrs. Holmes raised an eyebrow as I walked into English.

"Yeah well my stitches came out didn't they.. But I'm sure all you jobless frogs know" I sighed slumping in my seat next to Justin who didn't even look at me.

I know Justin's only trying to look out for me but he needs to know when to draw the line between protecting and overprotecting..

Although he's not the only one in the wrong, I shouldn't have charged at her with the condition I'm in, it was just me being stubborn once again.

So I'll apolo-

"Glory where was the play Macbeth set?" miss raised an eyebrow "if I knew then my hand would be up" I shrugged "don't you start with your cheek madam" she warned.

"What cheek miss? You have to be more specific since I have two cheeks" I held both my cheeks as people started snickering.

"You know what I mean" she sighed.

"No I really don't, you could be talking about my left cheek or my right cheek.. How do you even start a cheek?" I wondered.

I loved winding teachers up, they'd get so annoyed it was hysterical.

"Just do your work!" she was getting irritated "what work?" I queried.. I actually didn't know what work we were doing.

"The one in front of you" she explained "oh... I don't know what I'm doing.." confusion all over my face.

"Well that's because you weren't listening!" she exclaimed "exactly" I smiled.

"I can never win with you, Justin show her what to do" she dismissed me as she started marking papers.

"Just answer the questions" he mumbled "but I don't know the answers" I chuckled.

"Well maybe you should listen then" he sighed "well maybe I can't be arsed" I copied his actions.

He just stared at me then chuckled "I'm sorry for shouting before" he confessed "I'm sorry too" I smiled pulling him in for a side hug.

"Justin, you're meant to be helping Glory" Mrs. Holmes spoke up.

"But he is miss, we were acting out that part of the play were Roberto says sorry to Pinocchio then they hug" I explained then Justin face-palmed himself.

"There is no Pinocchio or Roberto in the story" miss folded her arms.

"Are you sure? Coz I'm sure, I'm also positive Pinocchio kills the queen" I dazed.

"There is no queen" miss face-palmed herself aswell.

"Well what kind of meffy play is this then?" I threw my hands up in the air "just read the play" Deborah chuckled turning to face me.

"I don't want to, it sounds like rat's poo" I folded my arms "read the play or go see Mrs. Mullen" miss threatened.

"Well I'll be seeing you later then" I got my bag and left for Mrs' office.

"Hey mis- woah!!" I was not expecting that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 18.9K 137
This book is made up of Justin Bieber imagines and also interracial imagines tell me what you think <3 [ Highest Ranking in Fanfiction - #19 ] - June...
112K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!
13.7K 374 31
A girl who is badly bullied, wants to end it. She wants to end her life. But then, a boy comes along. He is her lifesaver. Will they become friends...
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...