This Is It

By dazzledsweetchic

Three popular groups who are loved and respected by everyone. Their lives will take each others turns and som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AUTHOR'S NOTE *must read y'all*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 15

3K 126 21
By dazzledsweetchic

Please play the song in the multimedia section above while reading this chapter!:)

~Chapter 15~
~♡That Should Be Me♡~

Jennie's POV

"Yah! Who was that guy from earlier?" Tae oppa asked sternly.

Uh-oh...

Now, everyone's eyes were on me.

"Oh, right! Who took you here?" Manager Oh asked.

"Uhmm...about that...h-"

The curfew bell suddenly rang which made us stop.

"We should all get going now. See you tomorrow, girls! And goodnight to all of you" Manager Oh left.

"Kaja" Jisoo headed back to the dorm while Lisa and Rose followed her.

" Yah! We're not done yet" Tae oppa said firmly while he headed back to his dorm.

Psh.

As soon as I got back to my room, Rosè was now eating ramyeon at the small dining table inside our room which was placed between the bathroom and the living room.

"Oh...you're here...eat with me..." she said between slurping and eating her ramyeon.

I sat in one of the chairs beside her and joined her to eat.

"So, tell me. Who was the guy who took you here?" She asked while she took a sip of water.

"You already know him...I guess?..." I said while eating my ramyeon.

Rose suddenly tilted her head like she was thinking about it.

"Omo! Omo! Don't tell me its that guy?" She exclaimed.

"And who's that guy, you're saying?" I said while finishing my ramyeon and stood up to wash the dishes.

"Monsta X's Wonho" I stopped washing the dishes and turned around to look at her.

"I knew it! See! You were even surprised!" She said proudly like she just won in a lotto.

I just shooked my head. This girl really...

"So?..." she said like she was waiting for an explanation.

I plopped myself in the sofa and started to surf channels on the tv.

"Yah! Jennieee, telllll meee! Pweasee?..." she sat down beside me and started to make aegyo which I very much despised.

"Hajima!" I warned her.

"Prettyyy pleasee?" She made aegyo again which made me slightly cringed at the sight.

First of all, I never did aegyo in my life. And second, I may just look disgusting while doing it. But lucky Rosè, she can pull that aegyo thing.

"Arasso! Arasso!" I said stopping her while she smiled in victory.

"Wait, if you're going to tell me about it...we should call Lisa and Jisoo to come over" she said while she dialed Lisa's number.

"They'll be here less than a minute" she said excitedly.

After only five seconds, someone was knocking on the door.

Rose stood up and reached for the door.

I heard Jisoo and Lisa's voice.

Its time for me to tell them about Wonho.

Wonho's POV

"Oppa, I wanted to give this to you" this girl was showing off her body to me while she was giving me some gifts or presents or whatsoever.

Everyday, this same thing always happens to me. Girls flirting around me.

You could say that I'm a playboy but I have my own limits when it come to this.

"Komapta (thanks)" I said while I took her gift and handed it to Jooheon.

"Oppa, could you go to my party this week? I need you come" Na Rin, one of the sexiest and pretty girls that every guy in this school are head and heels over her.

"Mian (sorry), I have somewhere to go to this week" I said while she pouted.

I'm with Hyungwon and Jooheon while we were walking in the hallway to head to our next class.

"So, did she agreed to marry you?" Hyungwon asked.

"Yeah. And I promised her to take her to Namsan Tower this Friday. That's why I can't go to the party" I said.

"Too bad, there'll be more hot chicks there" Minhyuk suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"Yah! Where were you?" Jooheon said while holding his chest. I bet he was surprised.

"I was catching up with you guys but you were all walking so fast. Tsk" Minhyuk said while he went near us and walked.

"So, how's it going?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'm fine right here" Hyungwon said.

"I'm not talking to you, dumbhead" Minhyuk said while he faced me.

"Jennie agreed to marry me" I said.

"Chukahae! (Congrats!) Atleast you and your family are saved now" he said.

"You all know, that I'm not doing it just for the money right?" I said.

They all nod.

I promised to myself that once me and Jennie are married, I would sincerely take care of her cause I owe her a lot.

And I also know she still likes that guy from Got7, and I'm totally fine with it.

My only problem right now, is Jennie's brother.

Jungkook's POV

She didn't replied to my text message since yesterday. And I still haven't seen her during classes.

"Yah. Are you looking for someone?" Hoseok hyung asked me.

"Ani" I answered.

Me and the guys are hanging out in the soccer field.

"You're all invited to Jennie's engagement party next week, right?" Taehyung hyung said while he was lying on the grass.

"Yeah. Wae?" Yoongi hyung said.

"Nothing. Atleast I'm not alone there" Taehyung hyung said.

Later on, Jin hyung let out a box of chocolate chip cookies from his backpack.

"Waah! Yum!" Hoseok hyung exclaimed while he kept on munching the cookie.

"Where'd you get this from?" I asked him.

"Well, Rose gave it to me during class a-"

"Yah! Why did she gave you? Hyung!" Jimin suddenly shouted.

Jin hyung suddenly bursted out laughing.

Jimin hyung could be overreacting when it comes to Rose. He's not even her boyfriend.

"You didn't let me finish. As I was saying, she gave me those cookies to thank me for helping her with her science experiment. Don't get the wrong idea!" Jin hyung said while giving Jimin hyung a smack on the head.

"Oh! Isn't that Lisa?" Hoseok hyung pointed to Lisa talking with a guy near the locker area in the hallway.

And they're even talking while laughing. Who's that guy she's talking to anyways? Tss.

"I heard some rumors that she's been dating Bambam from Got7. Its the biggest topic inside the university" Namjoon hyung said.

"Good for her. She should be dating now" Taehyung hyung said proudly like he's her father.

"Yah. Jungkook, did you know?" Jimin hyung said.

I just shooked my head.

Why didn't she even tell me? I'm even her best friend.

Then, I saw Lisa with Bambam walking away together. It made me feel angry towards myself cause I couldn't admit my feelings towards her.

It made me feel jealous seeing her with someone who makes her laugh instead of me.

That should be me.

And here I am, still being a coward.

"You know what if I were you, I would admit my feelings to her. It could make you vulnerable, and there would be times that you would want to be with her always, not just as her best friend but more than that" said Yoongi hyung who was seating beside me while also looking to where I was looking...

Lisa and Bambam hugging each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
955K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.