Lucy Hale is my Sister

By freak-fracking

I'm just an girl that wants an sister. Yea I'm the only children, it sucks! Well you can see I don't care wha... More

Lucy Hale is my Sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus Chapter
Final author note
Im back !!
Just a litte heads up

Chapter 27

791 11 1
By freak-fracking

Hai, well I never really got to thank you you guy about the 8k and 102 votes (last I saw). Really I never thought I get that far in this book at all. I remember when I had barley 5 votes an a few reads and I want to tell you the people that where here from the start and are just beginning that I'm so thankful for all of you guys.

Ok so since I wanted to thank you I want to make a dedication to one of you reader who votes and comment on why you like this book:)

~~

Drews POV

"You have to meet Eleanor and I have to take you come on sleepy head wake up" Zayns shook me awake.

"What the, it to early" I moan. "well Drew it was your fault for staying up last night to watch all of the Jaws movies and than not wanting to go to bed because you thought a shark was swimming in your bed" I smirk remembering me scream like a two year old when I couldn't get off the couch because I thought there was a a shark swimmg on the floor.

"I have some pretty good time" I chuckle and roll over on my bed.

"Nope you have half an hour till you meet Eleanor or is she picking you up"

I groan and get up "check my phone and our the other boys up"

"Nope there still in bed"

"What that means it to early"

"No it mid morning and you have a shopping play date with Eleanor"

"Oh goody she's picking you up in 20" he cheered and stayed sitting on my bed.

"I have to get dress you know"

"Yes but I think I'm going to stay here and go to sleep"

"Wouldn't they thing it's weird that I'm gone and your sleeping in my bed"

"Shit ok I'll come with you and just like... um I'll go watch a movie while you with Eleanor so they don't think you ran away"

"Go get dressed we leave in 15 now"

He ran out of my room am to his. I grabbed a pastel green skirt and a button up mid sleeve white shirt. I quickly put my hair up in a pony tale letting my curly long hair just drape. I took off my pj's and put on my skirt and shirt, tucked in my shirt and ran to my closet. I pull out my white Keds and run to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone.

I walked over to the living room see louis on the couch sleeping and Zayn in the kitchen eating an apple.

"You ready she should be out in the parking lot any minute now"

He nods and we walk out the door. "so what movie are you going to see" he scold.

"I don't know I just found out that I was going to see a movie"

"I bet you there some really good movies out there that are worth your time" I say trying to lighten the mood.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and wait outside the lobby waiting for Eleanor.

There was a honk and a black Minnie Copper was parked not to far from the front entrance.
I walked over there with Zayn not that far behind.

I knocked in the window so Eleanor could roll it down.

"Is Zayn coming because I have room in the back"

He shakes his head "nope I'm here to go see a movie so they don't think she ran away" he stared at me.

"Oh ok you can come if it want we will need someone to hold the bags"

"I'll pass the offer but maybe another time" they both laugh.

"I'll be going, Drew I'll see you guys later" I hugged his and mumbled good bye.

"Bye Drew" he kissed my head and walked over to his car.

I sighed and got in the car "let me guess did don't tell you dad or Louis you saw me yesterday and Zayn had to take you"

"Mind reader"

"Nope just good at knowing what happened"

"Isn't that a mind reader"

**

We just finished shopping at this antic store and we where now off to a subway.

"So Drew you have been with boys for what three weeks now and have no girl contact, how is that"

"Well I treat Liam as my mother sometimes when I need help and it pretty funny. I needed more tamponds and I needed them bad because I was on my last one. So I went to Liam and we took me to the store and he bought me tamponds. Got me the right kind too"

She chuckled "so I was thinking we could go to this great sandwich shop not to far and eat there"

I nod.

Jordyn POV

"Has any of you guys seen Callie this morning"

"Leave her alone she had a stressful day yesterday let her rest" Ally stopped reading.

"But she's always up earlier than us" Gabby said

"Well we haven't heard water running or anything I think I'll check on her" I say worried.

"Ok but of you wake her up I get to say I told you so"

I get up from the couch and walk to her room. I knocked on her door a few time and no answer. "Callie you there" I said still knocking.

I tried the door knob and twisted it, open. I opened the door to see a clean room with her window closed. I walked in her room and down to the bathroom. I open that hoping that she was in there.

"Callie it's no time to play tricks in me now come out"

"Callie please come out I'm worried" I walk over to the bed and there was a note.

"Girls she's gone" I yell, thy came running in and saw the empty room.

"There's a note" Mackayla pointed to it.

"Should we read it" I say

"Yes god dang it Jordyn open it" Ally yells.

"Calm down" Gabby sooth her. I open the letter to see a whole page full of worlds not getting why she wrote a note.I start reading the note.

There not much I can say but my medal are under the bed with my stuff. Know Mackayla that, that was fake just trying to cover up the question. That scar I told you about well he did do it to me and will always be a threat to my life. Ally you where the girl that I could go to, to have a good joke and your be the mommy of this group please never change. Gabby oh the girl that changed this world. A girl that had hopes and dreams and I hope that I will always be that person that help you over come some things. Jordyn we had the best time from Paul to the drinks to pranking our coaching to get more work but he laughed out asses off that day. You had always gushed over my boy friend and after this note if you guys don't find me I want you to make sure he finds a girl that will suit him. You where that girl that gave great advise and could leave the person hanging on anything. I want you to be the same person if I come back. Chelsea, you never finished the story on why you picked me to be the girl from your gym to compete but I know that when you find another girl to take y stop I want you to never let her go. You showed me what the real world was like and how it's not Cotten and candy. Niall, you'll read this I know you will I love you little Irish boy you made my life jump upside down. I know that's not a lot about us but why sums it up is I love you. I want you to adopt Drew for me please keep her safe. Drew oh the girl I found on the streets that almost had the same past as me. I'll have to thank Taylor Swift that I found you. I love you and I won't you to keep on singing girl. To the people I didn't write to I love all y'all but I hope to see you again some time.

Love,

Callie

The girls and I had tears after on our face and was till crying.

"She gone" I sobbed

"Girls what's wrong here" I heard Marta and Chelsea walk in. I handed them the note an thy started to read it.

I went under the bed and I found her suit case still filled with clothes. Her two medals where in a plastic bag and her phone and laptop where down there to. I picked up the plastic bag and heard a ding in the floor. It was the ring, she left the ring. I grabbed her phone and opens it up.

"What's her password" my voice cracked.

"Dallas" Ally squeaked years staining her red face. I looked up to Marta and Chelsea crying and Marta holding a phone her ham shaking while I guess she dialed '999'.

I opened up Callie's phone and go to her contact. I press on Niall's contact putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello Callie"

"Niall it's Jordyn" I breath my hand shaking.

"Yea" he sounded so happy

"She's missing... Callie's missing" the line went dead after than. I put the phone on the bed getting all of Callie stuff and going to find any other stuff that coils see where se was.

Niall's POV

I cut off the line after Jordyn said that and ran to Drew room. Nothing.

"Shit please no this isn't happening"

I looked in the boys room an see that Zayn isn't here ether. I pull my phone out and call Zayn.

'sup mate'

'Is Drew with you, is Callie with you' I kept talking

'Slow down mate, Drews with Eleanor right now she's safe I saw her five minutes ago. Callie I haven't seen her, why?'

'She's gone missing' I whisper

'I'm coming home do I need to bring Drew or keep her Eleanor'

'Keep her with Eleanor I'm going to the village and I'm going to go see' I choked on my tears going down my face. I hung up and ran to get my car keys.

"I say I would keep you safe" I whisper and grabbed my cars keys and I was off.

Drew POV

'Ok she can stay the night with me, ok yes she'll be safe with me' Eleanor put her phone away and gave me a weak smile.

"What was that about" I smiled taking a sip of my coke.

"Nothing where going to have a sleepover at my apartment tonight because the boys have to get ready for something" I nod knowing they have a busy life.

There was police sirens stopping our conversation. I turned in my seat to see the as go by. "there going to the village, I hope everything is ok" I smile.

"Yea, I hope everything is ok" she takes a bit of her sandwich still staring where they police cars where going.

**
"I don't have clothes to sleep in" I say to Eleanor.

"Oh yea there some clothes on y closet that doesn't fit me" I walk down the hall way trying to find the room.

I walk in a room that had to be Eleanor's. I turned in the tv and watched what ever was on.

I opened her closet door to some pretty cool clothes.

'Breaking New'

The song to breaking news came in an I laughed at how funny it was.

I took off my shirt and pull on a over sized white t-shirt and put of on pj bottoms.

'It's had been reported Callie Hale the Olympics sweet heart, girlfriend of famous boy bander, and mom of adopted daughter, had gone missing' I stud there quite and the camera went to a picture do the room she stayed in.

'It was said she was last seen in this room after the beam finals. There was a note left to her loved ones which we are on allowed I show on Tv. Here's here boyfriend Callie tell us about the seem' I looked to see my dad and Zayn in the background. My dad face was red and his eyes where blood shot.

'I didn't see her leave and only saw her in the beam finals. She was an amazing girl to just hang out and have a good joke on. She was different than most girls, she tried her hardest to never back down from a fight and took on the world. She wanted to get to the Olympics by herself and not with any ones help. She was helpful and nice that's why we have a daughter Drew.'

The tv went off and I saw Eleanor standing there. "You shouldn't of saw that" she whispers

I put my hands on my face and cry I to them. "that's what you where in the phone with"

She sighs "Zayn he said you need to stay with me"

"That... that" I couldn't find words that where bad enough to explain.

"I know, baby girl it's hard"

"I didn't even know and it looked like it happened a couple hours ago" she came and hugged me.

"Shush, shush" she played with my hair while hugging me.

"It's alright"

***
Bad ending read the beginning of this I want everyone to try
Song of chapter~Over by Tove lo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 999 31
"Love is confusing. But, once you know how to control it, it can change a life," I whispered, beaming at my brother that I loved far too much. ...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
363 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
2.4K 78 32
Chloe chambers isn't like the rest of the girls in the town of Mullingar. There is something different and unique that only a few families know about...