How I Met Your Father(Justin...

By teamkidrauhl2013

She was a normal belieber who had everything she wanted until she met her idol Justin Bieber and her life com... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
attention.

Chapter 51

345 4 3
By teamkidrauhl2013

Justin's POV

"Glory!!" I screamed as she fell to her knees and pulled the trigger as the gun slipped out of her fragile hand.

I didn't waste any time before running to her side, I was about to pick her up bridal style and run to the car when I heard someone cock the gun.

"Don't fucking move" Selena.

Faith's POV

"Don't fucking move" Selena spat holding the gun up to Justin's head.

Glory had shot her in the foot so she couldn't really do much.

"Selena please, I need to get Glory to the hospital" he pleaded.

"She deserves to die, I didn't stab her for nothing" she hissed.

I'm not taking this shit.

I snuck behind her and was about to rag her to the ground when someone shouted "Selena watch out!" and she immediately turned around.

"Thought you were clever?" she chuckled bitterly holding the gun up at me "no I just thought you were a stupid hoe" I shrugged.

"Watch your mouth bitch or I'll end you!" she threatened "go on then" I challenged.

Just as she was about to pull the trigger, Justin tried grabbing it but the bullet ended up hitting him.

"Oh my God" I squeaked out "this bitch is gonna die" I growled before prancing on her.

I knocked the gun out of her hand and smashed her face against the floor multiple times, once satisfied with her new facial, I kicked her three times in the stomach and punched her twice in the nose then I stood on her face and pulled at her fake ass hair as hard as I could.

"It's time for you to die bitch" I spat picking up the gun and pointing it at her but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

My hands were just shaking.

But it's not my fault, this is the first time I've fucking held a gun let alone shoot someone with one!

"Give me that!" Macy scolded "go rot in hell whore" venom dripping from every word she spoke.

Then she shot Selena. Not once, not twice but three times.

She shot her in the stomach, neck then head.

After the gruesome kill, Macy wiped the gun down and positioned it in Selena's hand as if she shot herself.

Did you know Macy is 15... 15!! This shit is a joke I swear down.

"Let's go" Macy started tugging on my arm "but what about-" I stopped in my tracks to realize they were gone.

Everyone had gone, all except a lifeless Liam on the ground.

"They should be at the hospital now let's go" she demanded pulling harder.

Glory's POV

I woke up to a bright light and gentle breeze.

"Where am I?" I spoke more to myself "look around you, isn't it beautiful?" I heard Selena's voice.

"That's an understatement" I breathed out "What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Well you see Glory.. This is the middle way between heaven, hell and earth" she explained, smiling whole-heartedly "so why am I here?" I got confused.

"Because I stabbed you.. That's why I'm on my way to hell" she bowed her head down and started playing with her thumbs.

"I'm sorry" she whispered "forgive and forget" I smiled.

There was something about this place that just made me feel at ease.

"Look to your right" she motioned with her head so I looked and there I found Justin just waking up.

"Glory? Glory!" he beamed coming to hug me.

"Where are we?" curiosity got the better of him.

"We're in the middle way between heaven, hell and earth" I sighed, resting my head on his chest.

"Well why am I here?" he enquired.

"Wow you sound just like me" I chuckled "erm.. I shot you" Selena looked down once more "why?" Justin was so calm.

This place must have the same affect on him as it does on me.

"It was by accident, I went to shoot at Faith but then you grabbed the gun and it ended up shooting you" she mumbled.

"Why Selena? Why?" he looked hurt "Justin drop it, she's already on her way to hell" I reasoned.

"She is?" he looked so surprised "yeah" she whispered.

"But before that, I've been told to take you two on a short journey" she informed "oh.. Okay?" I spoke hesitantly.

"Do you think my grandad is here?" Justin whispered in my ear as he took my hand "but he's not dead?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"No that's my step grandad, my real one died when my mom was 9" he explained "oh" was all that came out of my mouth.

"Well let's go" Selena sighed holding onto our wrists.

Next thing you know we were in the hospital looking at two lifeless people.

That's us.

"Why can't we wake up?" my voice came out hoarse "you'll find out at the end of this little tour" Selena said.

"Everyone looks so depressed" Justin acknowledged in a sad tone "moving on" she grabbed our wrists once more.

We were now in a bright place that had a whole load of mansions and the pavements were gold.

"Welcome to heaven" Selena smiled.

"Wow" I breathed out "it's amazing isn't it?" she chuckled.

"One of those mansions could have been mine if I didn't get jealous and try to ruin your life" she mumbled.

"Justin?" a young man came towards us "grandad?" Justin gleamed, running over to the young man.

I guess you don't age in heaven "Justin how are you" he smiled sincerely.

"I'm good" he grinned, he was so giddy "moving on" she took our wrists for what I was hoping the last time.

We showed up in this cave-like place that was scorching hot with fire everywhere "well this is hell" Selena was on the brink of tears.

"Oh my goodness... How did you even die?" I whispered as the fire came closer.

"Your sister shot me three times after I fought with Faith" she answered.

"Oh I'm so sorry, imma deal with them when I wake up" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"No don't it's okay.. I deserved it... Well I guess this is goodbye. I'm sorry for everything"

She showed no emotion as the fire surrounded us.

"No wait Selena don't" I pleaded "I have to" and just like that, the fire consumed her.

As the fire started backing away, it set my whole arm alight but it didn't burn.

I was on fire and I was perfectly fine.

"Glory you're on fire!" Justin exclaimed as he reached for my arm "it's fine, it doesn't hurt" I smiled "really? He looked shocked.

"Yeah, look" I said before placing my arm on his "I'm on fire" he chuckled in disbelief.

"We're on fire" I whispered as it hit me.

Justin's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself lying on someone's lap as I felt a log underneath us.

I looked up to see Glory playing with my hair, smiling and that's when I realized we were back in the middle way.

"I want to go home" she sighed "yeah so do I" I breathed out.

"What do you choose? Come to heaven or go back to earth?" I heard a deep voice.

"I choose.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end guys! Thanks for reading.

Wasn't trying to force anyone into believing about heaven&hell an tha, just making the story more interesting.

There will be a sequel don't worry :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 925 12
in which a mentally damaged girl meets a emotionally damaged boy .
31.9K 1.6K 36
Audrey is just like any other college student, until she has a few run ins with Justin Bieber. Her feelings for Justin continue to grow every time th...
243K 6.2K 43
[CLOSED] interracial preferences for thee justin bieber. this is my first book, so bare with the cheesiness, I promise it gets better. thanks for rea...
166K 2.4K 60
Justin Bieber Interracial Imagines