My Heart Is Yours

By TonnieSeawolf

Two hearts that beat as one. Will they find their way to each other? Or will fate take them on a different pa... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 90-A: The Demo
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 94-A: Demo 2
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: MHIYxTJ Crossover
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 104: When The Thread Finally Broke
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Epilogue
Acknowledgements:
Finally Published!

Chapter 83

4.2K 387 74
By TonnieSeawolf

"Maine! You've been in there for almost 10-minutes. Are you okay?"

Richard knocked on the door of the bathroom where Maine went in to change. He had already changed in his swim wear but Maine hadn't come out yet. He was starting to worry.

"I think I made a huge mistake with my swim wear," she answered from the other side.

"Why?"

"I don't think I can come out wearing this," he heard distress in her voice.

Richard knocked again and asked to be let in but Maine was adamant.

"Heart," he said as he placed his ear by the door. "What's wrong with the swim wear?"

"I can't wear it in public."

"Were you the one who chose it?"

"Yes."

"Is the color ugly?"

"No."

"The print?"

"There's barely any print."

"Is it too big?"

"No."

"Too tight?"

"No."

"Does it cover the important parts?"

There was silence on the other side that made Richard worry even more. He knocked on the door, louder this time and said, "Maine, please come out or let me in. Please? Martin will be here in about five minutes if we don't join them."

"Just tell Martin I won't be joining then," she said from behind the door.

"Maine," Richard said. "I won't leave you. Especially if I don't know what's wrong. Please. Just come out. We'll deal with this together."

There was still silence on the other side of the door as Richard sighed aloud.

"Maine?" He said softly. "My Heart? Please open the door before I decide to break it open. Just come out. Please?"

There was another moment of silence until Richard felt the door move. He stepped back to give Maine room. Maine took tentative steps outside, her arms folded on her chest. The sight of her made Richard's jaw drop. Maine was wearing a tankini. The lower part was mint green, giving emphasis on her shapely legs. Her top was black with white streaks, opened at the middle exposing her stomach. A metal ring was acting as a clasp on her breast area, the only thing holding the suit together. A thin strap was wrapped around her neck holding the suit up. Maine's hair was down, her hair a soft wave on her shoulders. She looked amazing if not for the frown on her face.

"Wow!" He exhaled a breath that he didn't know he was holding. He darted his eyes to her face and saw the worried look there. "Aside from the fact that I would have to fight off every guy who would be looking at that gorgeous body of yours, what is wrong with the suit?"

"My scar is exposed," she whispered. She was looking down, unable to look into his eyes.

"So?"

"It's an ugly scar, Home," she replied. "I don't want anyone to see it."

He reached out and tugged at her arms so her chest was exposed. Sure enough, her scar from the operation could clearly be seen. A thin pinkish line that started at her cleavage and ended on her rib cage. He held her waist and stooped down, trailing soft kisses on the scar starting from her rib cage up until where it ended on her cleavage. He kept hold of her as he continued trailing soft kisses on her chest, to her neck then her jawline, and finally capturing her lips in a kiss filled with emotions. He heard her moan as he felt her arms wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss. Richard reluctantly withdrew, giving a few more nips on her lips before he rested his forehead on hers.

"I don't think your scar is ugly, Heart," he said softly. "I think that is the most beautiful part of you."

"You're just saying that, RJ," she replied with a sight frown on her lips, as she tried to pull away. But Richard held her by her waist, never letting go.

"It's the truth, my Heart," he said as he traced the scar starting below the swim suit where the part started, down to her ribcage and back up again. "This scar means so much. It tells me of your pain, your courage, and your strength. This scar tells me of your struggle and how you rose above it. It tells me of your journey and how you got to where you wanted to be. It shows how strong you are and how you keep going with that gorgeous smile on your face and a twinkle in your eyes. You are who you are because of this scar. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

"This scar is beautiful, Maine. As beautiful as the person I'm holding in my arms. You've been through so much, you shouldn't be ashamed of it."

Maine once again pulled him to her in a passionate kiss as she kept her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist tighter. After a few moments, she pulled away, her breath was ragged as she reached out to cup Richard face with her hands and said, "I love you, my Home. I love you so so much."

Richard looked deep into her eyes and replied, "I love you too, my Heart. My Maine. My everything."

He slowly leaned in once more but just as their lips were about to touch, there was someone knocking on their door, startling them both.

"Jason! Maine!" Martin called. "If I come in there and not see the two of you naked in bed, there will be consequences."

"I - " Richard stammered as he tried to get his bearings. "That threat does not make sense on so many levels."

He quickly kissed her on the lips before he let Martin in their room.

"We were about to head down, Martin," Richard said as Martin stepped into the room.

"You guys are taking too long," he replied as he turned to Maine gasped. Maine felt self conscious so she folded her arms over her chest once more.

"Don't cover yourself up!" He exclaimed. "That bathing suit is so perfect on you, Maine! You look gorgeous. No wonder you guys are taking too long, you're giving Jason a private fashion show. Mind if I join?"

"Yes, I do mind," Richard retorted before Maine could say anything. He handed Maine her cover up which she quickly put on, earning a pout from Martin.

"Really, Jase?" He remarked. "Have you forgotten that I'm gay?"

"You still have a dick, Martin," Richard answered.

"It only stands at attention when his daddy's near," Martin scoffed. "It doesn't even stand for you. Gentleman you may be, Jase, and a gorgeous specimen of a man but you're not David. And Maine is way too pretty to be my boo."

Richard sighed as he tried to massage his temples with his hand.

"But seriously, Martin," he said. "Could you give us a few more minutes? I promise, we'll be down shortly."

"But you're already dressed."

"Not quite."

"Fine," Martin remarked as he head for the door. "Three minutes or I'm coming back up here. And Maine will give me that fashion show."

Once the door was closed, leaving the two of them alone once more, Maine turned to see Richard rummaging through his luggage, and said, "RJ? What are you doing?"

"Would you do me this huge favor, Maine?"

"What favor?"

For an answer, he produced the smallest pair of drawstring shorts that he found in his luggage. It was maroon and long enough to be only slightly above Maine's knees. He handed it to Maine.

"Could you just wear that the whole time we're at the pool?" He said. "I really don't want to start a fight with every guy who would be there and ogle at you."

Maine just giggled and without another word wore the shorts that he gave her. She then reached put to take his hand and pulled him towards the door.

-oo-

Author's Note:
For a visual on what Maine wore, here it is:

Got that from Zalora's website. So photo is not mine.

I know you guys wanted a bikini but let's all remember that Maine does have a scar on her chest that would make her feel a bit self-conscious. Initial instinct of someone who has a scar like that is for her to cover it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383 12 17
Weeks have passed since the disappearance of her little sister, and no one has a clue what happened to her. Determined not to give up, Pea decides to...
252K 15.4K 61
A woman doctor (Maine) who wanted to follow the footsteps of her father who was also a doctor serving 3rd world countries as a calling. As she tries...
125K 8.4K 18
A MAICHARD AU She thought what she had was unrequited love. He thought she could never love him back. cover edit by RMTrinidad
Reality By Kaylee

Teen Fiction

1.3K 158 40
Cora and her family were moving to Maine. All she wanted was to be able to live in the same place as her boyfriend. All she wanted was to be able to...