How I Met Your Father(Justin...

By teamkidrauhl2013

She was a normal belieber who had everything she wanted until she met her idol Justin Bieber and her life com... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
attention.

Chapter 43

361 4 2
By teamkidrauhl2013

"Justin what the hell are you playing at?!" Leylah shouted following me outside and to the car.

"She came onto me it wasn't my fault, my brain just reacted slow!" I defended.

"You've got to tell Glory before those pictures spread" she warned.

"I know!..." I snapped "I know, I will tonight when I Skype her" I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"No that's too late you have to tell her now. You know how quick the pictures will get out just like those pictures of you and Glory going into the airport with Khalaya!" she yelled.

"That was just this morning and people are already questioning if Khalaya is yours" she spoke.

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked as she got her phone out.

"Playing flappy bird what do you think?" she answered sarcastically.

"Are you calling Glory?" I got worried "yes! You're gonna tell her right now" she raised an eyebrow.

"No wait don't, I'll tell her in my own time" I pleaded as the phone started ringing.

"This is my best friend you're messing with here. You're telling her now" she spoke sternly.

I just sighed knowing I wasn't going to win this.

G: hey Leylah

L: hey Glory Justin has something to tell you

G: okay? What is it Justin?

Me: erm something kind of happened in Starbucks a couple of minutes ago

G: what happened?

Me: well erm.. Umm

G: just spit it out Justin

Me: Selena kissed me

G:..... Can you repeat that?

Me: erm.. Selena kissed me

G: I'll call you back

And just like that the line went dead "this isn't good" I sighed "atleast she knows" Leylah shrugged.

"I doubt she's actually gonna call back" I rubbed my face up and down.

"Agree with you on that one" she laughed dryly putting her phone away.

"I'm off to see my mom" I informed getting into the car.

"Wait Justin you do know you brought like 4 of us here, you can't just leave" Leylah moaned.

"Urgh, go tell the others I'm leaving and whoever gets in the car is who I'm taking" I revved up the engine.

~~~~~~~

"Mom? Are you here?" I yelled as I entered the house.

"In the kitchen hunny!" she yelled back so I made my way to the kitchen.

"So Glory's gone then eh?" she asked sitting on a stool at the isle "yup" I sighed sitting across her.

"You know Justin... You've been dating her for around 2 or 3 months now and I've never met the girl but from what you tell me, she's amazing.." my mom trailed off.

"Yeah she is" I shrugged "so why kiss Selena?" she looked hurt.

"Mom I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!" I argued.

"Does Glory know?"

"Yeah" I breathed out "good" she folded her arms.

"What? I haven't done anything wrong! This is all Selena's doing!" I tried reasoning "you're gonna get some stick from her parents you know that?"

"Yes mom I know" I put my head on the table "go over there and sort it out"

"What now?!" my head shot up.

"Yes go!" she pointed to the door "can you come with me?" I begged.

"Fine let's go" she sighed walking out.

~~~~~~~

"What do you want?" Jay snarled me as he opened the door.

"He's here to explain what happened" my mom raised an eyebrow as he stepped aside to let us in.

"Where are your parents?" she asked looking around "livingroom" was all Jay said before taking off for the stairs.

"Knock knock" I said walking into the livingroom cautiously "you!" Michael got up.

"Michael calm down, what do you want Justin? Is this your mum?" Faye asked as she held Mike back.

"Erm yeah it is, mom this is Michael and Faye Valenquez, Mike and Faye this is my mom Pattie Mallette" I introduced them.

"Your name sounds so familiar" my mum looked into the distance like she was trying to remember something.

"Yeah so does yours" Faye copying my mom's actions.

"Erm Mike I just wanted to clear things up, I didn't cheat on your daughter Selena just came at me" I reasoned.

"And how do I know you're not lying?" he spoke through gritted teeth.

"I have witnesses, I'll call them if you want" I got my phone out.

"Naa it's alright kid, I believe you" he said embracing me in a hug.

"Thanks Mike" I smiled "where did you school?" my mom asked Faye.

"London, All Saints Catholic School" she replied "same!" my mom exclaimed.

"Was there anyone you disliked or your bestfriend or anything like that?" Faye asked.

"There were these two girls I always used to be at war with, I can't remember the name of one but the other one went by the name of.. Faye... Valenq- oh hell no" my mom stopped in her tracks.

"Did you by any chance hate anyone in school?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Erm yes.. Her name was.. Patricia.. Mallet- oh hell no" Faye threw her head back.

"Care to fill us in?" I wondered.

"She's my enemy" they both said in sync.

"Are you being serious right now?!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air.

"Oh my God this isn't happening, out of all the people in the world I meet you again!" Faye yelled.

"You think I wanted to be rekindled with an enemy?!" my mom shouted.

"An enemy?! Oh so you have other enemies out there? Well I don't blame them" Faye fumed.

"Everyone has haters love come back to reality!" my mom reasoned.

"Nu-uh honey, it's just your stinky ass" Faye folded her arms and turned away.

"That does it" my mom growled before charging at Faye as they both fell to the ground.

"Woah woah woah stop fighting!" me and Mike tried pulling them off each other.

"Justin there is no way in hell you're seeing this ratchet woman's daughter any longer" my mom shrieked.

"And there is no way in hell my daughter goin' look at your son's face again since he lives with you crank!" Faye huffed.

"No way! Just because you two hated each other in what? Primary or secondary school doesn't mean me and Glory have to face the consequences!" I begged.

"Justin let's go" my mom dusted herself down "no mom this isn't fair!" I yelled.

"Justin Drew Bieber don't you dare raise your voice at me!" my mom screamed "but mom-"

"No buts Justin, you're never to see Glory again or there's gonna be serious consequences" she laughed dryly.

"You're interfering with my love life! I'm 17 I can do whatever I want" I moaned.

"Not if you're living under my roof you can't" she chuckled.

"Listen to your momma boii" Faye folded her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"We're leaving" my mom stated before attempting to drag me out of the house while I just threw a big tantrum.

"Mom this isn't fair" I wailed slumping onto the car.

"This isn't your choice and sit up" she showed no emotion.

"So I don't get to choose who I date?!" I tried to keep my voice at a respectful level but the frustration was just building up inside me.

"Not when it's my enemy's daughter Justin! Hell no!" she snapped.

"I'll never forgive you for this" I folded my arms and stared out of the window.

"Oh come on Justin, you're being melodramatic" my mom sighed.

I'm giving her the silent treatment "Justin hunny come on" my mom pleaded, I just stayed silent.

"You can't be mad at me forever" she sang as she got out of the car.

Once again I just stayed silent and went straight to my room.

Once I got to my room, I got my laptop and skyped Glory.

"Hey" she spoke wearily.

"Hey are you still mad about before?" I asked cautiously.

"Not at you" she sighed rubbing her face up and down.

"Are you tired?" I questioned.

"A little" she breathed out putting her hands in her sweater pockets.

"Well we have a bit of a problem.." I started.

"Oh my dayz what now?" she groaned "well your mom and my mom kind of hate each other" I informed.

"You're joking?" she raised an eyebrow "nope" I popped 'p' "arrrgh" she gripped onto her hair.

"That's not the worst news" I was hesitant to speak "this day can't get any worse" she mumbled.

"Erm we kinda can't see each other any more..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 18.9K 137
This book is made up of Justin Bieber imagines and also interracial imagines tell me what you think <3 [ Highest Ranking in Fanfiction - #19 ] - June...
36.8K 631 32
All Stephanie wanted was a fresh start, away from the drama her old life in New York had brought her. Justin Bieber had a reputation to keep up, he w...
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...
613K 14.4K 46
R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D Some preferences I wrote for us beautiful brown beliebers :)