Noctis X Prompto | SMUTTY HAN...

بواسطة OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

[SMUT/Extreme Mature Content] When I say smut it's because its explicitly SMUT. WARNING 18+. Do not READ if u... المزيد

"Intro"
Chapter 1: Morning
Chapter 2: Prompto's House
Chapter 3: Pure Fucking Pleasure
Chapter 4: So What Are We?
Chapter 5: Make Up Session with Luna
Chapter 6: Prompto Sleeps Over at the Citadel
Chapter 6.2: Prompto Sleeps Over At The Citadel
Chapter 6.3: Prompto Sleeps Over at the Citadel
Chapter 7: Up The Ass
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.2: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.3: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.4: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.5: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.6: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 9: All About Us
Chapter 9.2: All About Us
Chapter 9.3: All About Us
Chapter 9.4: All About Us
Chapter 10: Moment Of Two
Chapter 11: Chocobo Ride
Chapter 12: Clear
Chapter 13: Truth
Chapter 14: Nothing Is Either Good or Bad
Chapter 16: The World To Me
Chapter 17: Love Sick
Chapter 18: Ngh Ah~Noct~
Chapter 19: Worry
Chapter 20: Revelation
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: We Are Only Getting Started
Chapter 23: This is....aah~
Chapter 24.1: Secret Hiding Game
Chapter 24.2 : Secret Hiding Game
Chapter 25.1: Dominance
Chapter 25.2: Dominance
Chapter 26: Lucii Imperium
Chapter 27: Pre News
Chapter 28: NEWS & TEST
Chapter 29: Hope
Chapter 30: DINNER + DEAL 2
Chapter 31: Thank You For Listening
Chapter 32: Up for a Date?
Chapter 33: Galdin Quay
Chapter 34 : Wedding Plans
Chapter 35: Shadow
Chapter 36: Love Stalking
Chapter 36.2: Love Stalking
Chapter 37: Its Almost Time
Chapter 38: Abduction
Chapter 39: KINGSGLAIVE
Chapter 40: Rescue
Chapter 40.2: Rescue
Chapter 41: Touch & Tell
Chapter 42: Step By Step
Chapter 42.2: Step by Step
Chapter 43.1: Wedding
Chapter 43.1 1/2: Wedding
Chapter 43.2: Wedding
43.3: Wedding
Chapter 44: Honeymoon
Chapter 44.2: Honeymoon
Chapter 44.3: Honeymoon
Chapter 45.1: Throne Room
Chapter 45.2: Throne Room (Lucii Emperium)
Chapter 46: Cloud
Chapter 46.2: Cloud
Chapter 46.3: Cloud
Chapter 46.4: Cloud
Chapter 47.1: Family
Chapter 47.2:Family
Chapter 47.3: Family
Chapter Extra: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 48: New Couple
Chapter 48.2: New Couple
Chapter 48.3: New Couple
Chapter 49.1: The End
Chapter 49.2: The End
Chapter 49.3: The End

Chapter 15: Answer

2K 47 32
بواسطة OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

Vroom vroom~

Please be there Prompt. Please. I love you. I know now! Please be there.

The screeching of the motorcycle tires can be heard as he sped up through traffic.

****

Lunafreya layed in Noct's bed recovering slowly from her heartbreak. She was done crying and her tears were dry against her cheeks. She sighed and stood up. Her hair was undone and she slowly fixed it.

Its ok to cry, I just let go of my first love but I am happy at the same time........ Honestly, I thought I would feel more terrible...... I guess my love for him was not as strong and deep like Prompto feels for him I guess. I hope both are happy, therefore I will be happy too.

Luna tied her hair in place, as these thoughts filled her head. She was calm now but her eyes showed that she had cried.

She stood up and straightened up as she walked towards the door to leave the room.

Once outside, she closed the door and headed towards the stairs instead of the elevator. She walked down slowly and gracefully feeling tired in her feet however. Once she arrived at the bottom of the stairs, someone accidently bumped into her. A glaive.

"Uh I'm very sorry" the glaive bowed.

"It's alright"

"Uh, I've never seen you around here.... Uhm are you okay?" He asked in a worrying tone as he noticed Luna's eye bags that showed signs of tears.

"I'm fine, thank you"

"Really?.. Then let me see that beautiful smile, a beautiful woman can't go walking with a sad face like the one you have" He smirked trying to make her smile.

"Haha thank you" Luna giggled shyly.

"I'm NYX, you are?... " he extended his arm to shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you I am Lunafreya"

"Eh? Lunafreya? Princess Lunafreya?! "

"Yes" she giggled.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright, it's not your fault "

They both smiled at each other. Nyx thinking how beautiful she was. And Luna feeling something along the lines as well. Could this be the start of something new?

******

Noct arrived at Prompto's house. He turned off his motorcycle as he hopped off, almost tripping in his feet. He ran up the stairs and banged on the door.

"Prompto? "

No answer was heared.

"Prompto!" he slammed on the door in desperation.

He backed up a little and warped through the door, appearing inside Prompto's house.

"Prompto? " Noct breathed out,  panting from desperation.

It was dead silent,  too quiet.

"Prompto... " he said.

"Prompto! " Noct ran to the restroom and he was not there. He wasn't in the kitchen or living room. He ran towards his room and no signs of Prompto were found. He checked the closet to find that he had left with all his stuff. All his clothes were gone.

He went to the kitchen to find that all of the food was still there however.

"..prompto" Noct cried. His knees felt the cold floor as he fell to the ground. Noct sobbed in regret.

"I'm so sorry...... I hurt you so much.... Please forgive me" he cried.

Noct layed on the floor,  regretting everything,  crying quietly and hugging himself,  consoling himself. Eventually he would fall asleep in a matter of minutes beneath the table where everything started.

5:00pm

Noct woke up to find out he had slept the whole day and the chances of finding Prompto we're scarce now.

Dammit. .....Wait... I know where he is.

"....uh.. I know where you are" Noct got up and thought out loud. He opened the door then locked it behind him. He ran down the stairs and went straight for his motorcycle.

Once he got on,  he drove in high speed out the city of insomnia.

.....

It was not long before he past hammerhead. Noct was certain Prompto may be in Duscae right now and so he continued going faster in order to catch him .

You have to be there,  please be there.

*******
Prompto stared into the horizon where some mountains surrounded it, the sun.  The sun was slowly coming down and soon it would be dark in a matter of minutes.

Why I'm I even here?

Prompto thought to himself as he stood by the side of the road with his backpack behind his back. He wore a warm black jacket,  a dark burgandy beanie, burgandy gloves,  dark jeans and his black boots. He was there. Yes. The place they we're camping just this morning. He had been there the whole day just staring into the landscape in front of him. He had cried his soul out and his tears were now dry. He was feeling dizzy,  nauseas,  for not eating since yesterday. He held onto the small fence in front of him as he felt his knees get weak. He began to slowly take deep slow breaths. He felt he would give out any second,  so he removed his backpack and placed it beside him in the floor.

What am I even doing?  Where am I going? What I'm I going to do?

Prompto closed his eyes and thought in silence.

*****

Noct was almost at the place they had camped. He drove as fast as he could but safe.

Dammit!  The night will come in a few minutes. I have to find Prompto before that!

Noct drove and the sight of their camping ground appeared on sight and a small figure could be seen by the side road as he got closer.

Prompto!

He stopped his motorcycle apruptly,  tires screeching as he breaked. He got off and ran towards him. Prompto slowly turned to his left to see Noct approaching from a far.

"Noct? ' Prompto frowned and breathed out as he was about to give out. He held onto the rail for support.

I'm imagining.

Noct got closer and once he was only a few feet away,  the last dim of sunlight fell and the night sky appeared before them. As the sun gave out,  so did Prompto.  Prompto passed out and before he could hit the ground,  hands held his waist to hold him.

"Prompto.. Prompto! " Noct held him in front of him. Prompto's head hung back and so did his arms as Noct held him in his.

He slowly got on his knees,  and with his right hand he held Prompto's head with care.

"..prompto" Noct cried.

"Prompto?  Wake up.... Whats wrong?.... I'm sorry" Noct placed his forehead against Prompto's.

He looked at Prompto's pale face as he caressed his hair,  his cheeks, and his jaw. He brushed Prompto's lip with his thumb.

"..you cried..... I'm so sorry" Noct hugged him lightly is if not to break him.

"you look pale..... You haven't eaten... We have to go to a hotel for now... " Noct looked around.  With a little struggle,  Noct carried Prompto bride style and grabbed his backpack. He walked to his motorcycle and he made it so Prompto wouldn't fall on the way.

6:00pm

He had gone not too fast but soon did they reached Lestalum.

Noct parked in front of a small hotel in the small city and carried Prompto inside.

"One room please"

"Of course.... May I ask,  is your friend alright? Does he need a doctor? "

"No he is fine,  he fainted but it's because he had not eaten since yesterday and..... " he looked down at Prompto.

"He's been having a hard time"

"Alright then,  I could send you food to your room right now. Your room is upstairs,  room 10 and I suppose its only for the night" the gentleman said behind the desk.

"Yes"

"Here are the keys,  have a great night"

"Thanks,  you too"

Noct walked up the stairs and opened the door to his room. There was only one bed and two seats. He placed Prompto steadily in the bed,  not turning on the lights. The only light that came in the room was from the window where the moon shined.

Noct went to the door to find that he was brought food.

"Thank you"

He closed the door and placed the plate of food next to the bed where there was a drawer and a lamp.

He took a seat next to the bed and watched Prompto's unconscious face.

After several moments,  Noct sighed in relief. Prompto was here. He found him.

How am I worthy of you? I had used you until today. Please forgive me. I can't live without anymore.

He bend down, crossed his arms and placed his head on the bed. It was only after half hour that he gave out and fell asleep.

10:40pm

The moon shined bright and high in the night sky. The room layed silent. However,  Prompto slowly opened his eyes and examined where he was.

Where am I?

He looked around and adjusted his eyes. He felt a presence in the room and found Noctis sleeping beside him.

Noct. What are you doing here?  What am I doing here?

He was feeling fizzy again,  hungry. He turned to his right to find a plate with food. And so he silently shifted to his side and got off the bed and grabbed the food to eat. He ate on another seat as he watched Noct's sleeping figure by the bed.

I'm not dreaming,  it's him.

11:00pm

Prompto had finished eating, he place the plate back where it was and stared at Noct still sleeping. He looked around and decided he would go to the restroom as nature called.

11:10pm

Prompto washed his hands and dried them with a towel nearby. He looked at himself in the mirror to find that his eyes we're puffy and his face was pale. Although he was slowly getting his color back,  his face was still pale.

He grabbed his gloves that he had taken off and opened the door,  turning off the restroom lights before closing the door behind him. As he looked up,  a figure stood by the window looking far into the night.

Prompto stopped in his tracks and stared at Noct.

"......."

"...." Noct turned around and looked at Prompto with a cold but warm face.

Prompto had to force himself to not run off.

Noct walked towards Prompto slowly. Prompto had questions to ask. Why was he here?  What's going on?  Where were they at? But right now fear filled his heart as he anticipated for the next events.

"...since when do you run off without any notice? " he asked. Noct coldly whispered to him. He stood closely in front of Prompto,  a hand inside his pocket and the other hanging loose. Prompto tensed at the question.

"....why did you run away? " Noct whispered coldly again.

"......." Prompto looked down. He started playing with his gloves,  thinking of the right words to say.

".......answer me" Noct continued to whisper in a demanding tone.

"....." Prompto silently sighed,  whom was still playing with his gloves.

Noct grabbed Prompto's wrist and grabbed his gloves,  and threw them to the floor.

Prompto looked up surprised and a little frightened.

"......why did you run away? "

".........that has nothing to do with you..... I'm nothing yours.. So you can't tell me what to do" Prompto shivered at his own words. He looked at Noct with sad open eyes.

"Nothing with me?.... Not yours?.........." Noct frowned in desbelief.

"....."

"..you're wrong" noct said.
"....liar.... Don't dare tell me otherwise" Prompto looked down.

".......you are wrong "

Prompto gritted his teeth and looked up at Noct. He grabbed Noct's shirt tight. Tears threatening to come out.

"...shut up! "

"....I heard from Ignis"

".....so why you ask?" Prompto whispered in a hurt tone.

"...I want to hear it from you"

"......no I won't "

".............you heared....... Didn't you? "

Prompto opened his eyes wide as Noct looked at him with a warm,  sorry face.

"........."

"....you heared me and Luna is that right?'' Noct stretched his hand and grabbed Prompto's waist.

"...........what do you want me to say?" A tear fell down his cheek as Noct hugged him. He hugged him as he gripped on Noct's jacket.

".......I'm sorry you had to hear that"

"So what are you doing here?  To feel sorry for me?! " Prompto pushed Noct away.

"No...... "

"Then what?!"

"..I came to tell you........

that I love you"

______________________________________

ohhh!!!Sorry for the wait. Stuff came up and I promise that the next chapter,  things will start to be good again. There will be fluff and smut in the next chapter. Next chapter will come sooner than expected though. Maybe today or tomorrow. I hope this didn't feel like a cliffhanger.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.4K 116 6
Dabi has revealed himself as toya him and shoto are fighting till death endeavour and the others are fighting a nomu and loose track of where it's he...
75.9K 5.9K 30
Once upon a time there was a basketball player and a cheerleader who fell in love accidentally. Based on; https://twitter.com/PatriciaCanDem/stat...
5.8K 142 38
Nicklaus Asher Dawson is just a simple young man who just want to have a simple life with his family. He's a little sunshine as what they say because...
173K 9.6K 23
"How come in America like 99.9% of Asians work at nail salons?" In which a girl reluctantly goes to a nail salon one day only to have a young male wo...