Panties & Prison - UNDER MAJO...

Av larryislouisxharry

LARRY. In which an innocent boy named Louis is accused of murder and sentenced to jail. He never anticipated... Mer

Welcome
Characters
Prompt
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapeter Fifteen
Teaser
Chapter Sixteen
Q&A Response Pt 1
Q&A Response Pt2
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Teaser
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Q&A Response
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Q&A Response
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Top 50 Larry books
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Nintey-One
Chapter Ninety- Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter Eighty-Seven

7.2K 421 283
Av larryislouisxharry

Chapter Eighty-Seven:

"It's pretty... So pretty." Louis found himself admiring the off white wall. Harry had been working his ass off painting the walls of their child's nursery.

After all, it was only two weeks until the baby was due. Louis was being kept under close survelience. The doctor believed it was very possible that he could go into early labour.

Harry secretly hoped he did. He just wanted to meet their bundle of joy. He could tell Niall was just as excited, already having put bets that the baby would be a boy against Liam and Ash.

"Oh lord, i'm so glad you like it." Harry smiled. He looked amazing; he was in a baggy denim overall, a pink long-sleeved shirt under it. There was white paint spattered all over him; Louis couldn't help but admire his boyfriend.

"I love you." Louis was smiling so much he thought his face might break in two. "Love you more Lou."

There it was. Those three words 'I love you'. Louis had never been more content in his life.

His boyfriend was a model; he was studying to be a teacher.

What else could you want?

---

"Harry! Please love, just give a smile normally?" Louis begged. He was officially bursting. His stomach was huge, his breasts also a small A cup.

"Hazza! You're a model, why can't you just pose for the photographer?" Louis begged his cheeky boyfriend, who continued to pull funny faces at the camera.

Louis was due to give birth in one week. So, he decided to have some professional photographs taken; sadly Harry didn't seem to understand that his hormones were all over the place.

"Hazza stop." Louis sniffled as the photographer made an annoyed noise. Only then did Harry jump back into line, smiling happily for the photographer, making a heart with his hand on his boyfriend's stomach.

Louis smiled happily, leaning back into Harry's embrace.

"Love you."

"Love you more."

The pictures came out wonderfully, Harry made copies and sent them to everyone. His mother cried tears of joy. However, nobody was as happy as Niall. He was, and always would be there shipped captain.

---

"Get out, get out, get out!" Louis whined uncomfortably. He was now three days overdue. Little Jordan just didn't want to come out, unfortunately.

Although they were going to have a C-section, the doctor wanted to wait for his water to break first.... and that had not happened.

Louis whined from his position on the bed; he was nothing but a mess of sweat, he just wanted Harry.... wanted Harry to make everything better. But sadly, his boyfriend had gone out; claiming he would bring back a present.

Little did Louis know, Harry was bringing him the one thing he had asked for months ago.

---

"Lou?" Harry spoke softly, walking into the bedroom when he heard a soft whine.

"Hey baby, got you your present," Harry spoke with a soft smile as he placed his hands on Louis' stomach. He had kicked the blankets off, so he was left in nothing but Harry's boxers.

Harry had noticed how much more clingy and needy Louis was recent. He loved it.

"What is it?" Louis asked, as he sat up staring at the large box.

"Just open it."

So Louis did, and when he saw what was inside, he cried.

"Hazza... you... you remembered." Louis spoke fondly as he cradled his gift.

A small, female, Pomeranian puppy.

"I know how much you love doggies, Lou. You needed a little cuddle buddy hey baby?" Louis nodded through his tears as he pets the small dog.

Harry could tell Louis was vulnerable, but he planned to do everything he could to make him happy. If that included giving in and getting a puppy, so be it.

"Can I name her?" Louis asked, Harry, nodded as he sat next to his boyfriend, pressing a longing kiss to his forehead.

"Tatiana, I like that name"

So it was settled.

Welcome to the family little Tatiana.

----

Three days later, and Louis still hadn't popped. So, the doctors had set a date, tomorrow they would surgically break his water, tomorrow they would get to meet little Jordan.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.8K 599 7
Present time: Harry isn't sure if they should be together. With both of them touring they haven't seen each other in months. Is it worth it? Wouldn't...
20.1K 1.2K 30
Revenge. A beautiful thing, isn't it? Louis wants nothing more than to get revenge for that awful thing that happened two years ago. But he can't, be...
57.1K 1.3K 30
"Mom, dad I have to tell you something." Or the one where Louis is kicked out and Harry is a famous popstar. This is the story where nothing meets e...
208K 5.7K 11
harry is a pretty boy and louis just can't hold himself back sometimes. (lower case inteded) (3rd place Undiscovered Larry Stories - Bromance Awards...