The Little Sister (Andy Biers...

By MaddiTheHatter

My name is Jade Ferguson and I'm 18, and my older brother is a band member of a band called Black Veil Bride... More

The Little Sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Copeland's First Birthday
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Babysitting
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Meeting The Biersacks
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: One Year Anniversary
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: Adopting a Friend
Chapter 38: Who Are You?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:The New Girl
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:Blade's Date
Chapter 44: Andy!
Chapter 45: Album Party
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Dresses
Chapter 48: The Wedding
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: Baby Shower and Blade's Appointment
Chapter 54: Alice Gray Biersack
Chapter 55: Elliot James Mora
Chapter 56: Blade's and CC's Wedding (END)
Epilouge

Chapter 17

13K 369 160
By MaddiTheHatter

Chapter 17

Jade's P.O.V

I was watching TV when my phone rang, it was Patrick. "Hey Pat" I said in a happy tone, "Hey Jade, guess what?"

"What?"

"I sent the video to your email and upload it now" I did as he was told and then he told me something else "Okay turn the TV on the music channel because I did something to get your video views"

"Okay, thank you so, so much"

"No problem, bye"

"Bye" I hung up the phone and turned to the music channel. "GUYS! COME HERE NOW!" The guys ran in the living room "What wrong?!" Jinnx asked, "Nothing just watch"

"Hello viewers and welcome to New Music Top Ten and today we have a special video. The band has been mentioned on here plenty of times and that band is Black Veil Brides but there newest band member made a video of her own! Her name is Jade Ferguson or we know her as rhythm guitarist Jinxx's little sister. Anyway we let the viewers vote and this video is number one and directed by Patrick Fogarty here is Jade's video"

The video began to play and I was so happy, I could burst. Honestly the video was better than I imagined. Andy was leaning against the couch, staring at the TV. Once the video ended I stood up from the couch and looked at he guys who were all gaping. "So, what ya think?" I was smiling ear to ear, "I liked it" Ashley, Andy and CC said. "I think it was cool" Jake said, I was waiting for Jinxx's response but he didn't have one.

"What the fuck was that?!" My smile faded quickly "What do you mean?" He looked at me as if I was stupid, "You were wearing a slutty outfit, grinding on people and you fucking kissed a girl!" Anger pulsed through my veins while I was also very sad. "I DID NOT KISS A GIRL, I WAS DANCING AND IT'S A LEOTARD! WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING MAD AT ME?!"

"BECAUSE MY LITTLE SISTER IS DRESSING LIKE THAT, DANCING LIKE SHE'S A STRIPPER AND IS GETTING TOUCHY AND CLOSE TO STRANGERS"

"IT'S A FUCKING MUSIC VIDEO WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY FOR ME?!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK'S NAME IF IT'S A VIDEO OR NOT!"

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed and ran up to my room, packed some clothes in a duffel bag and ran out of the house. I ran down the street and didn't look back even though they were shouting my name. I was down the street and I ran into a alley. I know it's not safe but I don't have any other plan. I ran up the fire escape, going to the roof of the building. As I sit, I watch below as the guys scream and holler my name.

Tears rolling down my cheeks as Jinxx's words replay in my head. How can he say that to me? The guys ran to another part of the street and I finally let out my sobs. They echo but the guys couldn't hear. I stood up and walked down the fire escape and continued to walk.

It was probably forty or fifty degrees and I was cold and plus the outfit I was wearing didn't help either. I was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt, leather short shorts and combat boots. I walked under a street light and stopped to take a breath. A car stopped and I froze. The window rolled down.

"Jade?"

"Kellin"

"What are you doing out here?" he asked and I walked up to the car. "Running away" I said with hatred still left in my voice from when I yelled at Jinxx. "Well come on" I got in the passenger seat "Are you driving me home?"

"Nope"

"Then where?"

"My place" I nodded then did a double take. "Your place?!" He nodded with a smile "What about the guys? Not that I care"

"I'll call" I can't believe I'm going to Kellin Quinn's house. I rested in the chair and leaned my head against the window. I slowly fell asleep but then later woke up when we arrived at his house. I got out and swung my bag over my shoulder. He opened the door and my jaw hit the ground.

"Kellin" a woman walked towards him and kissed his lips. "Honey this is Jade, Jade this is my wife" I waved shyly "Hi Mrs.Bostwick" she just did a little laugh, "Sweetie call me Katelynn" I nodded. "Oh baby, Copeland misses her daddy" he nodded, "I'll be right back" he said and walked upstairs.

"Want something to eat?" It was 9:30 at night and I haven't ate at all today so I nodded and she lead me to the kitchen. "So what's your story?" I raised an eyebrow at her as she got stuff out to make a sandwich. She noticed the look I was giving her "I mean, why do you have a duffel bag?"

Kellin came in with Copeland in his arms, I grabbed my sandwich and we all sat on the couch. They sat on the couch across from me and I told then the story why I ran away. "Well I made a music video and I showed the guys and Jinxx flipped out on me, yelling at me. He's never been this mad at me before and I yelled 'I hate you' grabbed a bag full of clothes and ran out"

"You mean the video when you were in that bird cage, in a museum?" Kellin asked and I nodded "Oh I saw that this morning I loved it"

"Well obviously Jinxx didn't" I said and finished my sandwich, "We were gonna have ice cream night, wanna join?" Kellin asked, "What's that?"

"It's a night where you get to make the best sundae ever and watch Netflix"

"Yeah I'll join" Kellin put Copeland in a highchair and Katelynn got out different flavors of ice cream and toppings. She got out three huge bowls and one small bowl for Copeland.

She got out a ice cream scooper for all of us. I got a scoop of vanilla, cookies and cream, sherbet and birthday cake which was my favorite of all time. I then poured caramel on then topped it off with a ton of sprinkles. "Dang Jade" Kellin looked shocked and I gaped, " 'Dang Jade'? You have more than me" I pointed out. "True"

We put our bowls on the table and I went back over to pick up Copeland. I sat her on my lap and bounced her a little. I fed her tiny bits of ice cream at a time while we watched a tv show. "You do a good job of being a mom" Kellin said, I smiled and Copeland yawned. "Looks like it's bedtime for daddy's girl" he picked her up and I followed, I already finished my ice cream.

We walked in and I 'awwed' at the sight of her room. Kellin placed her in her crib and he sang to her. He stopped and looked at me "You sing to her" I shook my head, "I don't sing" I lied. "You're lying through your teeth, I was at the awards when you performed". I sighed and began "And I feel, I feel so alive again. Yeah, oh I feel. I feel so alive again. I used to be a ghost, floating aimlessly" I sang more lyrics until Copeland fell asleep.

"You did good" Kellin patted my back, we walked out and we walked downstairs to grab my stuff so Kellin can show me the guest room. "Thanks for letting me stay" I said "Honestly I would have no where to go" he just smiled and hugged me. He left the room before saying "Good night". I changed into my PJ's and got in in bed and fell asleep quickly.

Andy's P.O.V

The guys and me were at the house and Jinxx was freaking out. "WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I'M A FUCKING IDIOT!" He kept cursing out loud and pacing back and forth. "Dude it's okay" I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. "No it's not! I yelled at my little sister and she ran the fuck away!" Tears were pouring out of his eyes. "Dude we'll find her" I said, I blinked away my tears that wanted to come out.

I was gonna ask out Jade then she ran away. I walked up to my room and laid on my bed. I finally let my tears roll down my cheek. My phone rang and I answered quickly. "Hello"

"Hey Andy"

"Hey Kellin"

"Guess who I found walking down the street?"

"Jade" I randomly guessed

"Actually yes, she's in the guest room at my house"

"Really?!"

"Yeah"

"Can I come over?"

"She's asleep right now, so tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, thank you man so much"

"No problem anyway night"

"Night"

I got in bed and fell asleep, knowing that Jade is safe.

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up and made up the bed. Walking in kitchen, I sat on one of the bar stools and rested my head on the counter. "Boo!" I jumped and saw a Kellin laughing. "Really?" He nodded and ruffled my hair. I fixed my hair and laid on the couch as me and him watch tv.

The door knocked and Kellin got up and answered. "Hey Andy" I snapped my head in their direction and sat up. "Hey Kellin" Kellin let Andy in and they sat on the couch. "What are you doing here?" I growled, "Please come home" Andy begged and I shook my head. "No, Jinxx yelled at me and he don't love me no more"

"Jade he does love you, he just didn't know how to react. Mostly he was shocked and he's really sorry. Last night he kept saying 'What have I done' and 'I regret what I did to Jade'. He really is sorry"

"I'll believe it when I hear him say it"

"Then come home so he can say it to you"

I sighed and got up from the couch, going up to the guest room. I grabbed my bag and hugged Kellin "Thanks for letting me stay". "No problem" he said and I got in the car.

---------------------

"JADE!" Jinxx jumped from the couch and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much" my shoulder began to get damp and I hugged Jinxx back. "Jade I'm so, so sorry and I over reacted and I wasen't thinking. I keep thinking that every time I look at you I see my little baby sister, not this full grown 19 year old. I love you and I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?"

I nodded and hugged him again "I love you big brother". "I love you too baby sis" we broke the hug and I put my stuff away then went on with the day.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I love this book so far and I hope you do to. So don't forget too.......

Vote
Comment
Share

Listening to: S3RL- Forever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 244 34
Hope is not very average. She was bullied throughout her highschool years and is now about to make some of the most surprising and huge decisions eve...
Emo Love By Katerina

Teen Fiction

130K 3.7K 20
Brett Cyder, a fun, exciting, stunning girl, is in LOVE with the band Black Veil Brides. She is there biggest fan. She moved from New York, to Seattl...
9.1K 219 11
After being accepted late into a school for Creative and Performing Arts College in California, Alexandria Purdy, Ashley Purdy’s younger adopted sist...
11.7K 340 25
Karissa Smith lived in an adoption centre since a young age. She is surrounded with friends who care about her. She loves listening to music by the b...