Noctis X Prompto | SMUTTY HAN...

By OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

[SMUT/Extreme Mature Content] When I say smut it's because its explicitly SMUT. WARNING 18+. Do not READ if u... More

"Intro"
Chapter 1: Morning
Chapter 2: Prompto's House
Chapter 3: Pure Fucking Pleasure
Chapter 4: So What Are We?
Chapter 5: Make Up Session with Luna
Chapter 6: Prompto Sleeps Over at the Citadel
Chapter 6.2: Prompto Sleeps Over At The Citadel
Chapter 6.3: Prompto Sleeps Over at the Citadel
Chapter 7: Up The Ass
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.2: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.3: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.4: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.5: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 8.6: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 9: All About Us
Chapter 9.2: All About Us
Chapter 9.3: All About Us
Chapter 9.4: All About Us
Chapter 11: Chocobo Ride
Chapter 12: Clear
Chapter 13: Truth
Chapter 14: Nothing Is Either Good or Bad
Chapter 15: Answer
Chapter 16: The World To Me
Chapter 17: Love Sick
Chapter 18: Ngh Ah~Noct~
Chapter 19: Worry
Chapter 20: Revelation
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: We Are Only Getting Started
Chapter 23: This is....aah~
Chapter 24.1: Secret Hiding Game
Chapter 24.2 : Secret Hiding Game
Chapter 25.1: Dominance
Chapter 25.2: Dominance
Chapter 26: Lucii Imperium
Chapter 27: Pre News
Chapter 28: NEWS & TEST
Chapter 29: Hope
Chapter 30: DINNER + DEAL 2
Chapter 31: Thank You For Listening
Chapter 32: Up for a Date?
Chapter 33: Galdin Quay
Chapter 34 : Wedding Plans
Chapter 35: Shadow
Chapter 36: Love Stalking
Chapter 36.2: Love Stalking
Chapter 37: Its Almost Time
Chapter 38: Abduction
Chapter 39: KINGSGLAIVE
Chapter 40: Rescue
Chapter 40.2: Rescue
Chapter 41: Touch & Tell
Chapter 42: Step By Step
Chapter 42.2: Step by Step
Chapter 43.1: Wedding
Chapter 43.1 1/2: Wedding
Chapter 43.2: Wedding
43.3: Wedding
Chapter 44: Honeymoon
Chapter 44.2: Honeymoon
Chapter 44.3: Honeymoon
Chapter 45.1: Throne Room
Chapter 45.2: Throne Room (Lucii Emperium)
Chapter 46: Cloud
Chapter 46.2: Cloud
Chapter 46.3: Cloud
Chapter 46.4: Cloud
Chapter 47.1: Family
Chapter 47.2:Family
Chapter 47.3: Family
Chapter Extra: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 48: New Couple
Chapter 48.2: New Couple
Chapter 48.3: New Couple
Chapter 49.1: The End
Chapter 49.2: The End
Chapter 49.3: The End

Chapter 10: Moment Of Two

2.2K 41 8
By OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

"Prompto? "
"........" Noct looks at Prompto from a distance.
".....Prompto?! " Noctis raised his voice worried and anxious.

Prompto walked away from him. They we're at a cliff. And Prompto was walking at the edge of the cliff,  he had a wintery coat, a warm beanie and the wind was kicking in.

"Prompto!!" Noctis yelled and stretched his hand in hopes he would catch him before he fell. Arms held Prompto's waist, pulling him back from his fateful death. Noct stopped in his tracks as he stared at the scene in front of him.

"Prompt... ?" 

Hands held Prompto's figure and strong but delicate hands cupped his face. Lips crashed and a hot smexy session happened in front of Noct's eyes. A guy,  that wasn't him was making out with Prompto. Noctis watched in horror. Jealousy filled his heart. Noct gritted his teeth and a few tears fell down his cheeks.

The guy slipped both his hands under Prompto's jeans and grabbed his ass as they continued to French kiss.

Noct gasped in disbelief as Prompto gasped in pleasure. The mysterious guy turned Prompto around and unzipped his jeans. Prompto covered his mouth as the guy began to jerk him off. Prompto moaned in delight and Noct was heartbroken. How can someone do this to him other than him. Noct ran towards them and......

6:30am

Noct woke up surprised. He panted for air and felt something slightly heavy on top of him.

He looked down at the figure laying on top of him. The way Prompto was cuddled against him. Prompto slept quietly and his hands we're wrapped around Noct's body. Prompto had his face hidden under Noct's neck.

Noct layed his head back in the seat.
Only a dream,  only a dream.

......

What's wrong with me? Who doesn't know who they love? I'm just like an asshole playing with someone's feelings........... But...... Can someone love two people at the same time? No.... Maybe I am confusing love with affection. But whom? Who do I love?  Who do I feel affection to?.... It should be apparent now. Prompto? He was my friend,  the only real friend that didn't treat me like a prince but a normal human being, he was there all the time and never judged me for who I am and are, not even once. Or Luna?  Who made me feel like I was worth someone, that I could become the king that I will be,  she made feel alive,  her soft lips and soft and delicate figure shivering against my body when we kissed. We laugh and she made me forget all my problems. We have been together officially for one year and a half and now I am stuck in this dilemma. But how? They both........ Make me feel good about myself,  wanted,  special and alive.

.....

Prompto started to move on top of him as he started to wake up which stopped Noct's thinking. They both stared at each others eyes with care.

"Hey"
"Hi" Prompto rubbed his eye.

Noct cupped his face gently and analyzed Prompto's whole face. He sat up to make himself comfortable,  prompto still on top of him sitting on his lap. Noct looked at him, he used his hand to brush a few bangs from Prompto's forehead. Silence filled inside the car. This is what they would call their moment. Everything they did right now was slow. Prompto stared at him waiting in peace. Noct looked down at his lips and up to his eyes. He looked down to his lips and up to his eyes again. Prompto and Noct got their heads closer. Prompto tilted his head to the side and both slowly closed their eyes as they felt their lips touch. They kissed slowly,  embracing every second. Prompto held onto Nocts cheek and with the other hand he held Noct's hand. They would tilt both their heads up, down,  side to side for better entrance. Their kisses were long, when they parted for air,  Noct and Prompto brushed their noses together feeling their pants. Noct licked Prompto's upper lip and nibbled on Prompto's upper lips,  he pulled softly on Prompto's lower lip and Prompto gasped.

"Stick out your tongue " Noct whispered in his lips.

"Ahh Noct" He panted, bearly a whisper.

Prompto did so and Noct and Prompto were involved in a hot, sexy, romantic and loving french kiss. They sucked at their tongues. They explored all their regions. Prompto got off Noct and sat on the passenger's seat without ever breaking the kiss. Noct hovered over Prompto. They kissed slowly,  everything they did was slow. Their moment was here and no one could interrupt them. Prompto grabbed on Noct's hand and pulled it to where his groin was. They broke the kiss and Prompto gasped,  his eyes closed in pleasure and in need. His wishes were answered as Noct did what he wanted. Noct and Prompto's faces were inches apart. They stared at each.

"Look at me at every moment" Noct whispered.

Prompto gave a ghostly nod. He panted and swallowed his saliva,  it seemed like he was about to choke from his saliva but it was pleasure. They stared at each other. Noct unzipped Prompto's jeans. Everything was slow and Prompto waited in anticipation as a whine threatened to come out. They never let go of each other's eyes as Noct slowly took out Prompto's already hot and swollen member. Prompto grabbed on Noct"s arm,  his face showed a pleasureble frown in his face. Somehow Noct felt guilty for that. Noct touched the tip of Prompto's member.

"Precum" Noct whispered and kissed Prompto softly.

They parted lips and looked at each other again.

Noct touched his member and felt its hardness and wetness. He slowly began to stroke it. He strokes were slow and firm. Prompto began to pant softly as well. They stared at each other still. Prompto closed his eyes and whined a little before opening them again. Noct continued to stroke Prompto's member. 

Noct made an erotic face towards Prompto which caught him by suprise. Noct bit his lower lip and kissed on Prompto's neck. Prompto panted loudly and gasped.

"Haaaa..... Haaaaa"

10 minutes had passed and Prompto was almost at his peak.

"Noct-" Prompto half whispered and yelled.

Prompto looked away but Noct turned him to look at him slowly.

"Let me look at you" Noct whispered.

"Noct... But... Aaahh" he whined.

Noct increased his pace just a little and Prompto began to arch his back.

Noctis hovered over Prompto's lips and waited for his release.

They breathed onto their mouths as Prompto's pants became irregular.

Prompto moaned out loud as he released.

Prompto closed his eyes tired. Noct brushed Prompto's bangs to the side and kissed his sweaty forehead. Prompto opened his eyes that met Noct's.

Noct lowered his head and licked Prompto's tip.

"Noct!..... Ahhh" Prompto gritted his teeth.

"Don't you want me to?...... To suck on you?..... I could stop? " Noct whispered.

"...no...... I.... Want you to" he whispered softly ans shyly.

"Remember,  look at me.......... Look at me take you whole" Noct whispered back.

Prompto looked down and stared at the vulgar sight below him.  His prince doing this to him really turned him on.

Noct slowly took him whole. He sucked,  licked,  and bit his penis softly. Minutes passed and Prompto was a moaning mess,  he was squirming on his seat and moaning loudly. Noct was bobbing his head at this point and occasionally he would murmur how good it was.

"Your dick, so good..... Hmmm.... Aahh..... Hmmm.... So wet..... Give it to me......... I'll take it all"

7:30am

"Noct!!!  aaahh!!!!... Fu--k" Prompto came and was finished for.

Noct swallowed and looked back at Prompto.

"I'll figure things out as soon as possible. I hate for you waiting too. But for now lets just enjoy US ok? "

"....uh....... Ok"

_____________________________________

I'm thinking of how to write the next chapter that was supposed to be Chapter 10 but I will make it Chapter 11. I made this quick because I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. How did you guys feel about this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.4K 82 5
You always score in every subjects, until one of the teacher who secretly likes you, even though she had a boyfriend who is soon to be husband, she a...
25.7K 2K 32
While the world is watching the Android Revolution come to a close, S34N or 'Sean' is running for his life from an enemy that he has never met. An e...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.