The Beauty and The Jerk N.h a...

By Bailey362

Niall Horan rich, cocky, careless. Kamryn Kelly poor, sweet, sorry. Do opposites really attract? cover by... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven
HEY GUYS
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
VERY IMPORTANT!
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sick
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fiftey
Chapter Fifty One
The Fanfiction Awards
Chapter Fifty Two
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter Fifty Three
My chapter got deleated
Fifty Three (pt2)
Chapter Fiftey Four
Chapter Fiftey Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fiftey Seven
Chapter Fiftey NIne
Chapter Sixtey
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty two
Chapter Sixtey Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixtey Five
Epilogue
IMPORTANT!
Sequal

Chapter Fiftey Eight

3.1K 110 38
By Bailey362

Kamryn Kelly______________

I wake up to the feeling of goosebumps on my back. I open my eyes to meet Niall's. He was ever so gently rubbing my back with his soft finger tips.

"Morning." He smiles.
"Morning." I yawn. "Sleep good?"
"Perfect." He retracts his hand from my back.

"No." I mutter. "Don't stop." I move closer to him rolling on my stomach as he proceeds to rub my back.
That was until a small knock was heard at the white wooden door and Maura's soft voice followed.

"Niall, Kamryn. Breakfast."

I jump up. "How'd she know?"

"She knows everything." Niall groaned and rolled out of bed.

"Will we get in trouble?" I ask.

"Kam, we're not 16, I don't think we will get grounded or get our phones taken away." He tiredly rolls out of bed and starts his way to the door.

"Wait for me." I kick the blankets off my cold legs and quickly catch up with Niall, who In fact, left me in the room.
I catch up with Niall at the top of the steps and grabbed his hand as we walked down the steps.

"Well well well, if it isn't the lovely couple." Maura holds out two plates for the two of us to take.

"Mrs. Hor- uh, I'm so sorry." I put my free hand up.

Niall let go of my hand taking the white glass plate from his mom's hand to fill it up. Clearly he wasn't worried about this predicament.

"Oh honey, I had a feeling it would happen." She patted my shoulder. "Go on, help yourself." She gave me my plate and guided me over to Niall where perfect scrambled eggs sat with sausage and bacon.

Not wanting to look like a pig. I put one spatula full of eggs on my plate with a single peace of bacon, deciding not to take some sausage, not that it didn't look delicious.

I look up at Niall to wait for him to walk over to the table, only to find his blue eyes staring down at my plate.

"It looks good." I smile.

Instead of replying Niall turned around and picked up a sausage to set on my plate and added another spatula full of eggs.

"Coffee?" He asks after turning around to the dark wood table.

"Yes please." I smile.

"I'm on it." Maura interjects.

"Let me help." I set down my plate and walk back to her.

"Thank you doll, but it's only coffee."
"I work at a coffee house." I add
"Love, go sit down."
"Okay." I give up and walk back to Niall to start on my delicious breakfast.

"So how long do you guys plan to stay?" Niall's mom changes the subject not tolerating any awkward silences.

"Well, Kammy has a job and I have soccer conditioning Monday. So we will probably leave tomorrow.

Kammy

"Well you must show Kamryn your room. Oh, and baby pictures." After prepping the coffee machine she leaves the kitchen to get baby pictures of Niall I conjecture.

"Oh no." Niall's eyes grow wide when his mom came back with a big scrap book. "Mom." Niall whines.

"Oh shush, it's a tradition." Maura waved him off and sat beside me, the coffee now a forgotten stray.

mmmmm coffee.

Not important Kamryn not important.

"Niall, for some reason always slept like this." She laughed staring down at a picture of baby Niall surrounded by stuffed animals. He was laying in his crib with his hands tucked behind his head.

"Nothing has changed." I joke.

"Oh look at this." Maura coos at a picture of Niall sitting on his knees supporting his weight with his hands sucking a passy he was looking straight up at the camera as his messy natural brunette hair stuck out in disparate directions.

"He was about six months in this picture." She smiled and flipped to the next page that showed Niall, again looking straight at the camera , in a beige sweater vest and white dress shirt, next to a play kitchen. His natural brunette hair was once again flat on his forehead.

"Maybe he was a better cook back then." I eyed the toy kitchen he was standing beside.

"Ugh, I'm going to take a shower." Niall pushed his chair back and stood up to leave the kitchen.

"Oh and here is him and Greg." Greg was on some kind of bike pulling Niall on the back. Niall had found something else interesting as he was not looking at the camera while Greg was.

The next picture was a close up of Niall probably around the age of 3 or 4, who appeared to be sitting on a couch somewhere. His rosy cheeks and big blue eyes demanded all attention from his sweaty hair and straight smile.

"So photogenic." I muttered, gushing over my boyfriend's baby picture.

Their is something seriously wrong with me.

The next picture was another close up, but this time more formal. His bright blue eyes stood out as they matched his blue button up. He still had his brunette hair, but he still had his cheeky smile and pale skin.

"Oh, this is one of Niall's favorite, most cherished memories, he was maybe five." She smiled pointing to a Niall in a green soccer jersey smiling.

"I remember it just like it was yesterday."

"He and his dad came home and the first thing Niall said to me was
"Mommy can I play soccer?" I said yes and he replied "I'm gonna be a pro one day. I'm gonna do my best and play my hardest and become just like them playing their hearts out on the field."
"I swear he had the biggest smile on his face, and look where he is right now."

Maura didn't dare look away from that soccer picture, it was all she could do to keep her tears in. I wasn't gonna cry, I didn't know him back then, but I did realize something. If he wouldn't have went to that game and get inspired we may not have met each other, because after all that is how we met.

Maura went on to show me more pictures of Niall, and I finally got away about two hours later. Niall hadn't come back downstairs, so I began a journey to find him.

"Woah." I smiled as I pushed his door open in and got a glance of Niall in his black Calvin Klein boxers laying on his green full sized bed. "So this is your room."

I ventured around the light gray walled room seeing his wooden dresser, clothes hamper, the green and white letters that spelled 'Niall' hanging on the wall above his bed, and his flat screen  tv that had a black cabinet beside it holding a copious amount of video games stacked up beside an Xbox 360.

Boys and their games.

I walked over to his light brown wooden desk to look at the miscellaneous items that probably hadn't been touched for quit a while. There was a plastic cup that held a black pen and a wooden pencil with no eraser. If you looked closely you could see two teeth marks on the middle of the pencil.

A thin open notebook was sitting close by that had different notes and doodles.
There was a picture of him and his dad sitting on  a couch. Beside was another picture of him and some friends.
But the thing that caught my attention the most was a carving on the desk.
It read

one day ill be a proefeshinull  soccer plaer

It was indisputable that this had been written by a child, "professional" and "player" were spelled wrong "one" wasn't capitalized. 'I' in the word 'ill' wasn't capitalized nor did it have a comma  between the 'i' and ''l".

I looked at the 23 year old laying to the bed next to me.
"What's up?" I ask mimicking his position by laying down beside him laying my crossed hands on my stomach looking up at his fake stars that were glued to his sealing.

"Nothing."
"Starring at the stars?" I ask again.
"I'd have to look at you to see stars." I looked to Niall, he didn't even flinch, that just plainly came out of his mouth.

"Oh." Was all I could come up with to say.
He put his muscular arm around me to pull me closer.

"You're beautiful." He smiles, finally looking at me.

"You're not too bad yourself." I shrug making him laugh.

"What did you and mom talk about?"
"Nothing, we just looked at pictures."
"I was a pretty cute child."
"What happened?" I joke making him gasp and look away.

I reached up to kiss him on his jaw.

"She told me about the first time you told her you were gonna be a professional soccer player."

"Yeah?"

"Mmmhmm, she almost cried."

"That was a long ass time ago but I remember it like it was yesterday."

"That's what she said." He hummed with a smile so I continued.

"Yeah, I remember running up here and carved something on my desk." He slid off the bed to see the old carving.

"You spelled professional and player wrong." I state.

"I was like 5, I just learned how to cut along a line with scissors and spell my own name." He sassed.

"I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, it took a really long time for me to spell my name it was really fucking hard."

"No, I mean the fact that you followed your dreams and made to where you are today."

"Oh." He scratches his head. "thanks."

I smile but then I spotted a guitar sitting in the corner.

"You know what?"

I said as he intertwined our hands in the air and rocked us back and forth a bit. Why? I don't know. But it was fun.

"What?"
"If you wouldn't of fulfilled your dream  we wouldn't be together right now."

"Anther reason to add to the list of why I'm glad I did it."

"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah?" He smiled.
"Niall."
"Yes?"
"Why are we slow dancing."
"I just felt like it."
"You're in boxers." I laughed.
"I'll take them off if you wish."
I rolled my eyes and continued to swaying along with Niall to no music at all.

"Niall." I look up at him after a few minutes.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

His eyes brightened and a smile appeared that reached his ears.

"I love you." He bent over to kiss me on the head.
~
It was April and Niall had called to tell me he was on the way to my apartment, for he had to talk to me.
So when a knock sounded from my door I yelled for him to come in, and a sweaty Niall appeared.

"Hey did you eat something after practice?"

"No, I came straight here."

"Do you want me to fix you a sandwich? You must be hungry."

"No, I just need to ask you something."

"Hannah is about to move out right?"
"Yeah." I sigh.
"I was thinking and,"
"And what?"
"Move in with me." He said out of breath.

"What no!" I stress.
"Why?"
"We haven't even been together for a year."
"I don't care."
"Niall. What in the world made you think of this?"

"You told me Hannah was leaving and that you were gonna be living alone."

"That's correct."

"I don't want you to liv alone."
"I'm not five." I put my hands on my hips.
"I don't care." He shrugs.
"Niall I don't think you're ready for me to move into your place."
"Why?"

"If I moved in, we'd be sharing every thing with me. Your bathroom, closet, drawers, there would be another dog in your apartment. Niall you hate mess. You'd see me every morning a night. You would have to put up with me on my period and all the things that come along with it."

He hesitated before answering.
•••••••••••••••••
A/N Hey guys, I hoped you liked this chapter.

2 Questions, What do you think about Niall's rash decision?

And what do you think will come next?
😏

Anyway thank you for all that you do, thanks for your reads, comments, votes, and support.

I love you all ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️
       ~Bailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
308K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...