Chapter Tweleve

A/N So I wanted to double update this weekend because the book is now at 1k reads yeaaaaaaaaaah! Thank you so much! Enjoy!

Kamryn Kelly_______________

"Hey." Hannah comes home from work later that night at 12:00. "Why are you still up?"

"Just thinking." I shrug.

"About what."
She sat beside me smelling like alcohol, but what should I expect from a bartender.

"Nothing." I sigh "Everything."

"Come on tell me."

"Riley wants us to move in together."

"Are you."

"I told him no but he keeps nagging me about it. He just told me he's taking me to his parents house in Clark County."

"Damn girl you guys are moving fast!"

"That's the thing, this is too fast! I don't want to do anything he's suggesting. We've been together for 4 months." I lean my head on her shoulder.

"What do you want to do, or what are you gonna do about the situation?"

"What do you think I should do?"

"Well first of all don't move in with him. Second tell him that's he's crazy and stressing you out. If he doesn't stop I'll talk to him!"

"Okay."

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Good you need it, you smell like alcohol."
She laughs but doesn't answer she just leaves.
~

The next morning I was woken up by a kiss.

"Babe." I open my eyes to see Riley.

"What?" I pause "I mean hey babe."

"Babe it's 11:00 time to get up."

"Oh." I laugh looking at my phone.

"Wouldn't this be nice." He smiled.

"What would?"

"Me waking you up every morning being the first person you see."

Oh, come on not this again.

"Riley no."

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go see your friend Niall at a game sometime. If he's your friend I want to be a friend of his."

This made me snort.

"Babe." I reached up to grab his face. "The season is over it's been over for quite a while now."

"Oh, well I want to meet him."

"Why?"

"He's famous! He's a really big athlete, it would be cool to meet him"

"Riley I don't think I can."

"Oh sure you can just text him."