Chapter Eighteen

Kamryn Kelly______________

I woke up at 9:00 that night...alone...wrapped in a blanket with a note on my cheek. I pulled it off my face to read

I left.
~ the real MVP.

I shook my head crumbling the note up to throw it away. Hannah wasn't to be found. She's probably at work.
Sighing I padded to my room and didn't bother to change as I dug under my covers.
~
I woke up to 'Work from home', which was my ringtone...uhm why. I checked the time to be 1:30 in the mourning. What human being calls at this time of night.

"Hello."

"Hey, are you asleep." Hannah asked.

"Yes."

"Uhm, can you bring me my name tag. I think I left it in the laundry room." Hannah asked.

I brought my free hand to face rubbing it in frustration. "You're a bartender, is a name tag really that important?"

"Yes."

"I'll be there in a minute." I hung up, slipped on some toms and grabbed Pearl and Hannah's name tag before I was out the door.
~
I of course left Pearl in the car with a window cracked when I got to the bar.

"ID." A thick muscular man blocked my entrance. I quickly grabbed my wristlet showing him my ID, so I didn't get punched in the face. "You're in."

This was such a foreign place! This is only the second time I've been to Hannah's bar, I simply do not drink and frankly I don't plan on it. There were people grinding on each other (some had on less clothing then others). More and more profanity I would never dream of saying was shouted over the room shaking music. Red solo cups everywhere. Music blaring like sirens in my ear. How in the heck am I suppose to find Hannah is the hole. How does she even stand to work here. I didn't think I could ever be more disgusted, but I spoke to soon. Someone pushed me down and I landed in some kind of liquid. Hopefully it was water, but that was a low blow in this place. I now smelled like alcohol. Hannah will forever pay me back for this. I stood up dusting myself off, only to be pushed right back down. Someone please help.

"Oh I'm sorry." The gentlemen stuck his hand out to pick me up.
"Thank you."

"What's your name."

"Uhm, I'm gonna go."

"No tell me your name."

"Uhm, uh Kamryn."

"What an ugly name." The girl beside him chuckled. "She's probably a Virgin. Come on Bobby let's go." He looked at me and laughed.
"Bye." He pushed me down once more.

"Kamryn." An almost too familiar voice was heard when I landed in his arms. "What the fuck are you doing in a bar?"

"I-uh, Hannah, Hannah needed me to bring something to her."

"Oh looks like someone has a sugar daddy. Niall Horan center fielder."

"What about this dick?" Niall pointed to the boy.

"Wh-what about him?"

"Why'd he push you down."