Forever and Always/Harry Styl...

By AlwaysMarie13

When Gabriella and Harry have an amazing time with the twins. Will Gabby find out more lies? more broken prom... More

Forever and Always/Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 27

5.3K 102 19
By AlwaysMarie13

Harry's Pov.

I didn't mean to leave Gabby at the table with Louis. I'm just upset that she's not coming to the first show back on tour, yeah I know she's going to be with us on your for 3 months but sI wanted to repropose to her in front of all the fans and tell them not to hate her and that she is actually pregnant with my babies.

"Haz you shouldn't have left the table like that, she already is sad about it" Louis told me as he put his helmet on.

"I know I should go back and talk to her" I said getting up but Louis stopped me.

"She went home" he told me, I just nodded an sat down in the go-cart.

Mileena's Pov.

I'm shopping with the girls right now, Gabby was hanging out with Justin.

Liam told me to dress nice tonight, cause he's taking me out, and the girls keep telling that he's going I ask me to be his girlfriend since he asked me to dinner.

He seemed really happy today which was nice, the girls have me trying on dresses and heels.ugh!

"Come on Mileena he'll love you in that outfit, besides you might do something later tonight , if you know what I mean" Perrie said winking, I covered my face, I felt my cheeks going hot.

"She's blushing" Eleanor teased me.

"We should get her lingerie" Sally laughed.

"Oh my god guys shut up, I'm buying this dress an heels no more asking me to try anything on" I said going to pay for the dress and heels but Eleanor beat me to giving the lady the credit card.

"Liam gave me his credit card and said whatever you buy pay with his credit card" El told me, I looked at the girls and they all were smirking.

After that we just walked around, I can't wait till my dinner date with Liam.

Gabby's Pov.

Maria helped me clean out my moms room but I didn't put the baby's stuff in cause I need to talk to Harry about possibly moving houses.

I was in the kitchen making cookies for a hospital I visit for sick kids I would go every week and take cookies for all the kids, I'm going tomorrow before my flight to LA.

I hear the door unlock and see all the boys laughing and Liam carrying Harry like he was drunk.

"Heeey, we had soooo much fuuun, youu s-should have joined" Niall said laughing and he walked to the backyard an jumped into the pool along with the other boys including 5sos, except Liam and Harry.

"He got drunk" Liam said walking into the kitchen.

"I can see that" I giggled.

"Your making cookies? for what" Liam asked reaching for one, I always let Niall or Liam get some cause they don't bug me.

"I used to go to this little kids hospital in downtown London, I would always take cookies when I was younger even when I came back home I would bake cookies and take them for the kids" I told him and he just smiled.

"That's nice Gabby, I need your help on what to wear tonight I asked out Mileena to dinner and I have no idea what to wear I'm nervous" he said looking down.

"Oh my the Liam Payne nervous for a date" I giggled and he smiled.

"Sure I'll help you but I need to hide all these cookies from the boys" I told him and he help me find a spot to hide them.

Liam went to his room and I told him I'll be their I just needed to check up on Harry.

I walked into my room and he's spread out on the bed I walked over and took off his shirt and pants he gets hot when he's drunk.

"Baaabe, I don't want you to go" he whispered.

I kissed his cheek and closed the door and left my room and went into Liam's room.

"Here wear this and these pants they'll look good on you" I told him and he took in a deep breath.

"Just be yourself Liam you'll be okay" I told him and he hugged me.

Liam has been the second closest to me, he's like one of my brothers.

"You know Gabby your like a sister I've always wanted I'm glad you came into my life and the boy's life's" he told me and he kissed me forehead.

"Thanks Liam, good luck on your date" I winked at him and he laughed.

I walked downstairs and they boy were still having fun in the pool the girls walked into the house and greeted me with a hi.

"Hey Gabby you okay? Louis told me that you told Harry about not being able to go on the first concert back in tour" Eleanor told me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I actually have to finish packing night girls good luck Mileena use protection" I winked at her and the girls started laughing and Mileena blushed and flipped me off.

I walked into my closet and looked at the box that my mom made me my dress for the wedding.

I didn't open it I just grabbed my suit cases and started packing my stuff.

"Babe, you really can't come to the first concert back on tour" Harry asked walking into the closet, he looks like he took a shower he looks like baby Tarzan.

"No, but I promise I'll try my very best to come on time okay"I said wrapping my arms around his waist and he pecked my lips.

"Harry, I think we should move houses" I told him as I grabbed my shoes and put them into my suit case.

"Are you sure? I mean you have your dance studio, designing studio and recording studio here if we move you won't have that" he said helping me pack.

"I know but this house has too many bad memories some good but my own mother died in this house, I just feel like we should move, the babies will have a better home" I told him.

"How about when we get that week off next month we'll come back here in London and search for houses" he asked.

"That sound great and we can buy a house in Holmes chapel that way we're close to your mom too" I told him and he smiled.

"That sound perfect" He said giving me a kiss, he heated up the kiss that lead Harry to take off my shirt.

"Eager, are we now curly" I asked him, he chuckled.

He laid me down carefully onto the bed, Harry's been wanting sex again since I got pregnant, he said it's good for the babies, which I find it cute he googled it.

"It won't hurt the babies haz, they'll be ok" I said talking off his pant and shirt.

"I'll be careful love"He whispered into my neck.

He sucked on my neck, Harry trailed down my body and reached my lower body. Harry slowly thruster into me.

"Fuck" I moaned grabbing the back of Harry's neck.

"Just tell me when to stop babe, if it hurts you and the babies" he told me and I just nodded.

"Fuck, Gabby" Harry said as he kept thrusting into me, it felt good.

Someone knocked on my door I quickly grabbed my shirt and put my shorts back on, Harry groaned, I laughed, I walked downstairs and saw Justin at the door, with an angry scooter.

"What did you do Gabby your hair looks crazy" Justin laughed, I grabbed my rubber band and put my hair in a ponytail, I blushed at Justin.

"What did you do this time Justin" I asked and scooter came inside the house with Justin.

Harry is at the top of the stairs, leaning against the rail.

"Can we talk in your office Gabby" scooter asked.

"Yeah sure, come in " I said walking to my office now.

"Justin here decided to get drunk, he went to a club and he peed in a bucket in a kitchen, and what happened earlier today him trying to fight a paparazzi, while he was with you" Scooter said angry.

Justin kept laughing, I looked at scooter like if Justin was okay, and he shook his head, I got up and stood in front of Justin and looked at his eyes.

He was high!

"Your high!" I yelled.

"Shh my head hurts" He said.

I pulled Justin by his ear and took him outside if the backyard.

Harry was outside by the pool, everyone looked at me weird.

"Out!" I yelled at the boys to get out if the pool they did as they were told.

I looked at scooter and he nodded.

I pushed Justin in the pool.

"What the hell was that for!" he yelled.

"Get your shit straight got that Justin" I threw a ball at him.

"Don't change your life over a girl, your getting in trouble more weed seriously, does it help you doing this won't help you get Selena back" I added.

He got out of the pool, he took off his pant and he was in his boxers, I reach in Justin's pocket if his pants after he took them off, and I found a small package of weed.

Scooter grabbed it from me.

"Justin let's get I think you need family time" scooter told him and they both left.

"What was a that about" Harry asked me.

"Earlier when I was with him shopping,we were getting into the car when paparazzi's shouted something rude about me and Justin"I told him, as I walked into the kitchen to get a soda.

"What did the say" he asked looking worried.

"That I was a fat bitch ass whore and they told Justin to go back to canada and Justin tried fighting the paparazzi" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm sorry babe, you're not anything any of those haters say, you're beautiful, amazing, talented, gorgeous, skinny, hot, and your all mine" he said kissing my neck.

"Thanks pretty boy but, you have to finish packing, as do I" He gave me a pouty face, and I just poked his dimple.

"Come on, curly" I told him.

Wee finished our packing and Harry and I laid in bed an he was singing to my stomach, it was cute.

________________________

Comment and vote!(:

I love you guys xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...
86.9K 2.5K 42
[Sequel to Dear Darlin'] After she got away from her abusive step father, Thea Caverly found herself in a relationship with Harry Styles. What starte...
21.5K 189 53
Gabby has just moved into a new home right near the rest of her family in London, and things are going great, amazing boyfriend, amazing brother ,fr...