I Don't Know What Love Is.

By Kimberlallay

Lisa finds herself between a rock and a Hard place. How do you even know what love is when you are being Rape... More

I Don't Know What Love Is.
what did I do to deserve this?
chapter 3
Cry For help.
Should I go on?
uh oh what a weird situation.
Party!
Home I go...
I been thinking bout you...
CHAPTER11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Meeting My mom
Chapter 15
She's just like me!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Rare...
Taken!
It was him !
Where Is She ?
The torture, The pain and The Hate
Whole Heartedly !
Misinterpret
She's awake !
Leaving the Hospital ¤
Meeting The Parents ! part 1
Meeting the parents (part2) So many questions ! •
Unexpected
New Arrivals
Graduation
I'm Sorry
BBQ
Alone at Last
Clean up.
All Clean
Talk that Talk !°
Fun Day It Was !
All I need . {End of Book 1}
MOVE PART TWO TO ITS OWN BOOK

Let me Help you.

34.6K 707 64
By Kimberlallay

After Kyle feed me we went to play video games this is why I love Kyle he always knows how to cheer me up in his own little way. I don't love Kyle in that girlfriend boyfriend way if that's what your think naw he is just my bestfriend.Me and Kyle met when I was 13 that's when the thing with my father started happening,we had just begin our freshman year in high school and Kyle was the new kid he has this unique way of dressing so really most Boys didn't want to chill with him and all the girls were all up on him.

~FLASHBACK~

'Class this is Kyle Love he is a New student so make him feel welcomed he just moved here from Miami so he must not no how it feel to live in the city yet so make him feel at home.'Mrs Smith our drama teacher said introducing him to the class.

All the boys sucked their teeth and all the girls looked at him in amazement. I am not going to lie to you Kyle is effing gorgeous nice hazel eyes medium built dark skinned curly hair and to top that he had braces.Some boys do not look good in Braces but Kyle he looked extra fine in his.

'Who would be nice enough to let Kyle sit next to them.'Mrs Smith said gazing around the room at all the empty seat.

Everyboy that had an empty seat next to them either put there notebooks or book bag on the chair and even put thier legs up.I rolled my eyes at their stupidness like really is it that serious.All the girl in my class raise their hands yelling'me me me' like little kids ,I just sunk into my  not really giving a damn where he sit as long as it wasn't next to me ,but I doubt he wanna sit next to me anyways let alone talk to me.Basically I am a Loner or whatever you want to call it I don't talk to anyone if your not in the drama club, is teamed up with me in a project or if your my teacher and that's about it.

'Ah right there next to Lisa I don't think she will mind will you Lisa?'Mrs Smith said pointing to the empty chair me.

I rolled my eyes inwardly and  picked up my bag that was on the chair next to me and place it on my lap.Mrs.Smith knows I hate people next to me.

'No I won't mind.'

'Good sit there Kyle.'

He adjusted his side bag and went to take his seat next to me.

'Wassup.'He said smiling at me once he took his seat next to me.

I looked at him then behind me to check if he was actually talking to me and he chuckled.

'I'm talking to you.'he said smiling showing his green and blue braces.

'Oh hey.'I said giving him an awkward smile.

'I'm kyle.' he said giving me his hand to shake.

'I kinda figure that since there is no other new kid in this class beside you.'

'Damn just tryna be nice  and you gotta act all stank.'He said placing his hand back on his lap and started paying attention to the lesson.

'So today were going to talk about  gay lesbian bi whatever you  kids call.'Mrs Smith said talking the marker and writing on the board.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Kyle sink into his seat and roll his eyes and I had to laugh I have No idea why boys get so uncomfortable when you talk about gays or being around them like really they are just the same people but like the same sex.

Junior one of the school jocks raise his hand the only reason he was in this class was because it was easy and his girlfriend had the same class.

'Yes Junior what is it this time.'Mrs Smith said annoyed clearly showing in her voice.

'I don't wanna talk bout no faggots ma'am them dudes sick in the head like there is much pussy but they wanna go head and like dick what up with that?'Junior question.

'Probabily because that's their choice not your.'Kyle said before Mrs.Smith could answer.

'Well I don't give a fuck they got some problems there is to much pussy for me to turn gay I'm just saying.'Junior said making all the boys in the class nod their heads in agreement with him.

'I don't understand it's not you so why you care so much about others being gay.'Kyle question.

'Because that shit  not right .'The boy next to Junior said I think his name is Larance.

'How is it not right because ya don't like it.'I said jumping into the conversation.

'No because being gay is a Sin it said so in the Bible.'Larance said.

'No it does not don't you start preaching from the bible and not exactly know what it says it say That part of the bible your referring to basically mean don't treat man how you would treat a woman  like to say how you guys act like a boss to a girl  don't do that shit to a nigga that's a sin.'I said rolling my eyes to him making him shutup.

Kyle just smiled at me.

'Well that shut ya up.'Mrs Smith laughed.

They just grunted and sunk down in their seat with shame.

'Thanks for helping me.'Kyle whispered.

'It's was actually nothing I just hate when people refer to the bible and say being gay is a sin or someone always say something wrong with them it gets me mad  like be mature they are people to so shut the fuck up.'I said smiling at him.

'You wanna know a secret?'he said  leaning closer to me.

'What?'

'I'm gay.'

'I kinda figured but Don't worry I won't tell know one.'

'How did you know?'

'I don't really know I could just tell.'

'Oh my gosh I like you me and you finna be friends.'He said smiling at me.

I just started laughing like who does that.

'Kyle Hi I am Madison this is Tiffany and Nicki why are you sitting here with this geek come sit with us.'Madison said standing infront of  us with here little clique.

'Because I can and did I ask for your name?'He said rolling his eyes.Lmao I was dieing he was to much.But Madison deserve it doe she always think she a boss what so ever thinking she came make someone fall to her feet to the snap of her fingers it's funny to watch her frozen there.She just rolled her eyes and stomped her feet back to her seat. He was making me laugh the rest of  the class he actually had a great personallity.He was talking shit about everybody in the class he was pretty cool once I got to know him I had  fun with him I had him for 3 more classes so he mad me laugh in all does classes.

When I got home that day that's when life at home became a living hell and my life went downhill from there that's why I really don't like being home.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I looked at the time on the clock hanging from Kyle's bedroom wall.Aw shit it's late I should be home by now my mom must be mad as hell.

'Kyle I gotta go it's late.' I said putting on my shoes.

'If anything you can stay over.' He said looking at me concern clear in his eyes.

 'I can't.'I said fixing my sleeves.'I got introuble the last I did so I gotta go.He hugged me then 'whispered in my ear to be safe and that he is always here to help I just have to ask.'

I left his house and went on the train.When I got off the train I started walking the two block I have to walk to get to my house,when I left there was a group of boys behind me at first I just thought they were gonna turn another way but after a while they were still behind me.I'm not gonna lie I was getting kind of scared so I started walking a Little faster.You can't really blame me doe it's like eleven at night and a group of guys are behind me what girl would not walk faster? I can't really tell you what happen but I sworn I was I like a mile a way from them but next thing I know I am being held down by two boys and their trying to keep me queit.Hot tears begin to fall down my cheek.Please Lord Please don't let them rape me I prayed silently in my head as they pinned me down on the floor.

 [A/N] I CRIED WRITING THIS LOL THIS IS JUST A TEASER THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT LOL WHENEVER I THINK OF SOMETHING TO WRITE NEXT THAT'S WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP I HOPE THESE ARE LONGER THEN THE ONES I USUALLY WRITE BUT YEAH ENJOY COMMENT VOTE FAN ALL THAT! :'D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

786 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

265K 10.6K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
82.8K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...
1.9K 398 54
What happens after you've saved the world? Even if you are an all-powerful being or vampire or some cross of any supernatural creature you've come in...