Lucy Hale is my Sister

By freak-fracking

I'm just an girl that wants an sister. Yea I'm the only children, it sucks! Well you can see I don't care wha... More

Lucy Hale is my Sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus Chapter
Final author note
Im back !!
Just a litte heads up

Chapter 19

1K 18 19
By freak-fracking

1 week later

"Please don't go" I wined to Niall

"Babe, I have 3 more hours till I leave and you'll be with the girls"

"But I'll miss you"

"Hey Cat, I'll call you everyday and ever night when your at the Olympic. Will Skype and FaceTime"

I put my head in his bare chest still haven't got up from bed.

"I love you" he whispers in my hair he picked up his phone an got on it.

"What are you doing" I asked

"When you leave and you don't answer because your busy I'll have your voice mail to listen to"

I got my phone and did the same and recorded a stupid voicemail but funny.

"Hey you have reached Callie Hale the queen of England.. no but I have not answers because I'm sleeping or doing gymnastics but I'll call you back when I have the time bye"

Niall laughed "well queen of England time for mine"

"Niall the Horan here I'm am more likely busy" I said something "or he with me and isn't going to answer" he laughed and kept talking "well I'm with Callie or eating and or singing so I'm busy so I'll call you back when I can"

I laid down as Niall put his phone on the night stand and pulled me in so my head was on his chest once again and our legs intertwined.

"Guy up we need to be at the airport in an hour" I heard Harry voice.

"Ah I thought we had 3 hour"

"I'm sorry Cat"

Still using my nickname.

"Mom I need your help getting all my stuff together" I heard Drew say.

The night we came back from the park Louis was asleep with gummy all over his face and Drew said she took an hour nap and when we got there she was singing along to Camp Rock on Disney channel. Louis says she was on drugs and needs to be seen by a doctor but the whole time he was laughing.

"Going"

I get up out of the bed and walk to the living room where she put all her stuff there because she was alone in her room.

I sit down on the floor next to her and fold come jeans and shorts.

I look under the clothes to see 2 bags of sour punch.

"No"

She jumps in the clothes and I laugh. "so of I told you that you can't take food in your suitcase what would you say" I questioned her. "hey it's a private jet I'm going on"she sassed. "you learned a lot from Louis"

~

"All done" we say at the same time.

"Mom I love you so much and I'll watch you everyday and I'll call you"

I hugged her "you going to sing and I'll have your dad video tape it for me"

"Drew time to go, and Drew Ally said she be here in about an hour to pick you up"

I nod going to Niall.

"I love you Niall"

He hugged me and said "I'll watch you and I'll call you Skype you all I can do"

"Even if you don't I still have this" I said pointing to the ring.

"We got to go" Paul yelled.

Niall kissed me one last time an the boys said they byes.

"Bye mom love you"

"Love you too" I say hoping the tears don't come out.

"Cat" I hear Paul's voice. "I'm just a call away"

He said while closing the door, um ok weird.

I look at the room and see that I'm still in my sweat and a t-shirt.

"Shit I have less than an hour to get my stuff ready" I scream.

I run to my suitcase and stuff all my make up and dirty clothes on the floor.

I shutdown my phone and kinda made the bed to look like I did have a pillow fight and just slept.

~

"And here we have the USA gymnastics Olympic team" the host of the talk show said.

After I left that hotel Jordyn told me that we have a interview later today and she picked out our clothes.

"So Callie" I snapped out if my thought and turned to face the host.

"Yea"

"We heard that your boyfriend has left to Japan for the last of his tour"

Dang I'm not allowed to talk about anything but gymnastic.

"Yes he did"

"Will he be coming to see you compete"

"Well I would love if he did but we all have jobs to do don't we"

"Well what about your daughter Drew"

I sighed "well I know she with Niall and is having the time of her life but I came to talk about gymnastics isn't that why I'm on this talk show"

He laughed and started talking to Jordyn, and than Ally and Gabby.

"Do Mackayla we herd you call the team something"

She did her award winning smile as we call it

"Yes Fierce Five"

"Whys that"

"Well we train but we are fierce on the events and meet give up with anything we have to have it done. I think we get that from Ally and Callie being the eldest of the group and pushing us to try our best and don't give up"

"Marta what about you"

"She is right from day one Callie and Ally have done there best to push this team over the limit and to try there best. We all work best together but I have to say seeing Jordyn and Callie talk about anything and do things together like sister of the group that helps to"

"Yes that's right Jordyn and Callie are the girl that we have a picture here of them at McDonald at what 2am"

Me and Jordyn laugh "yes we had a hard work out and we where hungry so we need to eat" Jordyn said

"Well people on twitter and Instagram said that you guys where the loudest people there"

I bet I turned red "well we had Paul the boys bodyguard with us and well he's like a dad to me so I like to mess with him so we did"

Marta looked my way and I think cracked a smile.

"Well will take some questions from twitter and when where back the girls will answer them"

He left back stage and i walkedup to some girls and they started screaming.

"your Callie Hale"

"yea thye invited me this nterview where i have to come woth some of my best friends so yea thats me" i laughed

"Your talking to me"

i looked around at the other people and said "well i think i am"

~NIALL POV~

we just landed and im getting cramps in my legs from being on the plane to long.

"Dad moms on an interview" i heard drew

"oh let me see"

she handed me the phone and i see Callie with the other girls. She had on skinny with Jaws shirt on and some beat up TOMS.

She was talking about how she got back on her feet after what happened and how she copes with it.

"Niall where at the hotel and we have an intrview i an hour" Liam said

i nod and put the phone really lound so i cou;d hear when i getting ready

~

"so whos single" the man said

Louis raised his hand. I pay his back and his in his ear "she wasnt worth it" he smiles.

"What your girlfriend name"

"Perrie"

"Dani, as we call her"

"Callie"

"oh Niall your girlfriend is training for the olympics, will you be seeing her"

"i wanted to make it a surprise but she is more likely watching this so yes i will be watching her there in London"

The crowed awwed as wel as the boys.

"Louis we have pictures of Drew, is Drew here"

Louis started laughing and looks at me to say if Drew could come out

"Yes Drew is here" i motion my hand for Drew to come out

She cmae out woth a bag of Sour Punch and in her pink sweat panys with a Ed Sherron shirt and her black tennis shoes and her blond hair up in a pony tale.

"well as you can see i wasnt going to be on tv but im am so bad choice of clothes" she made the crowed laugh and stuffed her face with sour punch

i sat there laughing and looking at Drew

"So we have some picture here of you to at store and laughing and a video so lets start off with the video"

The place went a little dark and this video went on.

~

"So Drew when is your birthday" the man asked

She was still giggling and said "Oct 15"

"we also know you like sour punch"

She nods stuffing a few in her mouth

"yes i love sour punch" she yells.

"so Louis how was the day with Drew/"

"it was a day to remember i have to say"

"ok well thats all them time we have today. Next week check us out. Our one last goodbye to the boys of One Direction and Drew Hale"

We waved while walking of stage and Drew spoke up "scratch going on ive tv looking like a hobo of my bucket list"

We all started to laugh and i pulled out my phone and text Callie.

Callie POV

I got a text from Niall saying to skype him in 5 so i grabbed my laptop and walked to my room in the motel im sharing with Jordyn.

The other girls where talking about Cameron Dallas and watching his youtube videos.

"oh some girl getting a call from her boyfriend"

"i was to be a couple like that" Jordyn pouted

"Hey maybe Cameron Dallas will date you" i laughed

"save the humor for another time" they laughed'

"Ill be in my room on the laptop"

"Tell Drew i say hi" they say

i walk in my room and shut the door, turn my music on softly and wait till my computer buzzes. I sit on the bed and log on to wattpad. I havent been on in a long time. i look at the books i wrote that still have the 10 read that they had before. People asking on my comments if im the Callie Hale or just a fake. I lost my train of thought when my laptop buzzed.

"Hi Ni"

"Hi love how are you"

"missing you but just got done with my interview"

"i miss you to but me to"

"Oh i didnt see your interview"

"oh well i saw your"

"was i go or bad did i miss up"

"No you diddnt you where perfect, but you should of saw Drew she came out in sweats and a t-shirt and tennis shoes and sour punch"

i laughed "i love to see it"

"well um ok there this surprise n there i didnt want you to know but-"

"hey i wont watch, ok"

"ok but youll love it"

"can i see Drew before i have to go"

He nods and calls Drew "hey mom"

Hey Drew hows everything up there"

"its amazing" sje drank a sip of soda

"what can of soda is that" i giggle

"um 3 or 4"

"hey silly i have to get up earky tomorrow to go to London but be good and not to much sweets. Have fun on your show tomorrow and ill call you. Love you"

"Love you to mom, see ya"

"Niall i have to go but i love you ill be leaving for london but i promise to call you"

Be safe and i love you too, see you" he blew me a kiss and i caught it, as stupid as its sounds i miss his kiss and him being with me. I waved one more time and hung up.

I moved mt laptop to the side and cried in my pillow. I dont know if it was because Niall wasnt here or im leaving tomorrow and wont see Drew sing but i promised.

i grabbed my laptop and got on Wattpad again, i read some story i havent finished reading when i first time i started wattpad.

~

i wolk up with me face to the keyboard and jordyn shaking me. "hey up we leave in a hour" i looked at the clock to see 4am and groned.

I got up and turned my music louder since i had in on all night. I put on little things to hear Nialls voice. i turned on the shower and washed my hair. I washed my hair and look at the scars on my hips and the mark Jason gave me on my arm. I whispered to myself. "if you made it this far youll make it longer"

~

"ok im ready i have my suit case filled with everything have my phone yup ready" i have my basketball shorts in with my runnging shortson i have an old t-shirt on and my wet hair in a bun.

"we off to London girls" Gabby said

We all cheered.

~

NIALL POV

i felt my phone ring hoping it was Callie.

"hello Niall Horan"

"baby" i heard my mom squeak.

"mum"

"so when do i get to meet the lucky girl Callie"

i laughed " she is on her way to London to compete in the gymnastics events"

OH my gosh"

"yea"

"will you beable to see her"

"yes i will im going to surprise her"

"oh honey, so when do i get to see her and Drew"

"After the Olympics and i have Drew with me she'll be our opening act"

"i think ill wait to meet them when they both come, but honey you busy so im going to let you go. Love you Niall"

"tell Greg i say hi and dad, i love you and i promise ill be home"

"dont be long"

"bye"

with that she hung up and i walk out of my room to Drews room.

I knockd on her door and she said" come in". "so hoe do you like this place". "need to get some use to but i think i can, who what that you where talkinh to". "i was talking to my mum". "is she doing good". "she doing good but ok if calllie ever ask what the surprise is tell her you cant say". She nods and i say" get ready we leave at 1 to the place".

I walk to the tv area and turned it on trying to find a show in my languge but nothinh. I decited a shower will him. I walked over and turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes and stud in the water.

~DREW POV~

"ok Drew on in 2" a guy with a mic told me. "good luck" said the boys and my dad.

"ok" the same guy handed me mic and i than remembered that im singing infrint of thousandsof people and i remember the songs im singing.

"ok go"

I almost slip on my black TOMS, I had skinny jeans on and a red shirt, my hair was in a high pony tale. Nothing fancy.

"Well hello Japan" i yelled in the mic

"who here has Sour punch" i joke and they started throwing sour punch at me. I laughed "ok ok i take thoese in a little". "can yall understand me at all" all they did was scream and i turned to the side of the stage and laughed at the boys laughing at me. "ok well im Drew and ill be singing 3 no 2 songs ok didnt know that". they started lauging. "ok ill be singing for my first sing Like a champion"

"Tonight become alive stand up 'cause you got the pride" i sang

~

"wow that was fun ok for my secound song i want any girl here that has been dumped by a loser here to raise ther hand during this sing, because girl you worth something"

"turn my back, to the door feel so much better"

During the song i was starting to cry, i wrote this song right after Max and i broke up and i live with the people i do now.

"the ghost of you" i sang

But the song showed everthing i feeling when what he did to me and this was how i delt with it, in a sing.

"the ghost of you" i sing one more time.

"girls dont ever let a boy bring you down. but i will take those sour punch give them to a gaurd" i laughed still crying.

i rab off stage and gave the mic to Louis and to my dressing room and changed to sweats and that t-shirt i stole from Louis.I wipped off the make up and looked in the mirro.

I walked out and down the stairs to the crowed. I walked up to the first gaurd holding a bag and sour punch in them. "thank you"

LOUIS POV

I look down at the crowed and i see Drew getting her candy she asked for. After she ran of the stage crying i wanted to go after he so bad but the boys where pushing me away. I looked a little closer and she shes in my shirt i was looking for. Only /drew i said to myself. She looked beautful, and im pround to say that. After that day we spent together i grew a liking for her, the bad think is im 20 and shes 15.

But i wont lost her with out a fight.

~kinda long chapter but i had no school so i spent the day fixing this story to make sence, the things i do for yall but i have to say thank yall for alost 4k i was freaking out. But with me getting my phone tooken away and fighting my parents to not delete wattpad im here in the living room where the computer is with my beats on listening to Ellie Goulding and Chirstina Perri and writing this infront of my sister friend and my mum your guys are lucky i was alowwed in here. But what would yall think if i made a Cameron Dallas story comment what you think.

6votes 5 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 248 30
Hey, I’m Charlie. My real name is Charolette, but I go by Charlie. Let me tell you a little bit about myself... I’m 16 (almost 17) years old, and a...
9.5K 136 20
Me and my Besties going to see our brothers who just happen to be one direction, Problems come into view While still making it the best summer of you...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...
773 45 23
When I finally get to meet my favorite boy band One Direction someone falls in love, and it isn't me or my best friend Alice. And I may just find a s...