Panties & Prison - UNDER MAJO...

By larryislouisxharry

LARRY. In which an innocent boy named Louis is accused of murder and sentenced to jail. He never anticipated... More

Welcome
Characters
Prompt
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapeter Fifteen
Teaser
Chapter Sixteen
Q&A Response Pt 1
Q&A Response Pt2
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Teaser
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Q&A Response
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Q&A Response
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Top 50 Larry books
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Nintey-One
Chapter Ninety- Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter Fifty-Five

9.9K 532 94
By larryislouisxharry

Chapter Fifty-Five:

"Oh come on Harry. No need to be so cold, we were besties." The drug dealer winked at the said man.

"Exactly Stan. Were. I'm out of the mob life." Harry glared at the brown haired man. Stan chuckled darkly, "I find that very hard to believe." Harry raised his eyebrows, challenging the man to continue. "If you were out, why would you still be buying ice? Still trading drugs for cash Harry?"

Harry growled. "It's. Not. Mine."

"So you're just the accomplice then." Stan grinned as he began measuring the drugs. Pouring the ice into a small zip lock bag.

Harry breathed heavily; he knew Stan was correct. He should have told Liam no.

You see, Harry used to be in a very well known mob before he was convicted and prisoned. People respected him, even though he was a low rank simply because of the mob he was in. Stan was in the same mob as Harry; they used to be friends and dealers together... one of the reasons Harry knew where to get the drugs at such late notice. It used to be the two friends job to sell drugs in the alley.

"Just fucking give me the ice." Harry insisted, shoving the money towards the man. "Just remember Harry, it always catches up to you. You might have been a low rank, but you hurt some pretty significant people. You never know what might happen."

Harry didn't answer as he stared at his ex-friend. He didn't want to admit it, but it was all true.

He truly needed to have a conversation with Louis; there was a lot he never told the small boy. Harry sighed, taking the drugs and walking back to his car.

Stepping into the Range Rover the curly haired man placed his head on the steering wheel just thinking of Louis and what the innocent boy had said a mere few days ago.

*FLASHBACK*

"Haz, you would tell me if anyone tried to hit on you in the modelling agency right?" Louis said looking at the latest 'EVERDAY' magazine, which pictured Harry on page 12.

"Of course Little One. I would never lie to you." Louis grinned, "promise never to keep secrets?" He held out his little pinky. Harry smiled, joining his pinky finger with Louis'.

"Pinky promise Blue."

*END FLASHBACK*

Harry frowned, pondering what to do. He thought about what Luke would suggest in this situation. So, he decided to drive home, and tell Louis the truth, no matter what the outcome. He planned to tell the small boy everything.

There were to be no more secrets.

---

"Lou? I'm home." Harry held the ice in his right hand, not trying to hide the drug.

"In the living room! Ni left." Harry was glad. As he entered the living room, Louis' eyes immediately fell to his right hand, eyeing the object before gasping.

"Ha-haz? What is that? Please, Harry... tell me you didn't." Louis had stood up from his position on the one seater armchair and turned the television off. Harry threw the small bag onto the table that was in the centre of the room.

"I haven't told you a lot of things Louis. We need to talk." The small boy remained surprisingly calm, eyes never leaving the bag full of the substance.

"Wh-what is that?" The little boy stuttered, falling back into the chair as he pointed to the plastic bag.

"Ice," Harry answered sitting down. "Can I explain?" He received a small nod in return.

"It started when I was 18."

He was going to tell Louis everything. From the beggining. No more secrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2.5K 11
Louis always gets together with everyone he dates in high school and breaks up with them because he never falls in love. Niall and Liam are fed up a...
2.7K 197 5
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด€แด แด€ษชสŸแด€ส™สŸแด‡ แดษด แด€แดแด€แดขแดษด แด€s แด‹ษชษดแด…สŸแด‡ แดส€ แด˜แด€แด˜แด‡ส€ส™แด€แด„แด‹ [ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...
328K 12.2K 42
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
208K 5.7K 11
harry is a pretty boy and louis just can't hold himself back sometimes. (lower case inteded) (3rd place Undiscovered Larry Stories - Bromance Awards...