The Dark Blue

By Cellienda

Audree Melany can read auras, people moods. While knowing everyone's true nature and seeing through lies she... More

Prologue
Ch 1. The New Light Appearing
Ch 2. Unsensed Fight
Ch 3. I Have To Tell You Something
Ch 4. Secret That's Been Heard
Ch 5. Unexpected Contact
Ch 6. More Than Expected
Ch 7. Sudden Change
Ch 8. Evolve
Ch 9. Disappearing
Ch 10. I See It
Ch 11. Not Getting It
Ch 12. Not Me
Ch 13. My Fear
Ch 14. Cry Party
Ch 15. Ready
Ch 16. A Faraway Dreamland
Ch 17. Being In The Spotlight
Ch 18. Fight
Ch 19. Just Not Working
Ch 20. Finding It
Ch 21. Stopping Time
Ch 22. What Can I Ever Understand
Ch 23. Going To Achieve It
Ch 24. Knowing What To Do
Ch 25. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 26. What Do We Have Here?
Ch 27. Don't Want To Feel Anything
Ch 28. Reek Of Light
Ch 29. Can't Let You
Ch 30. Help Me
Ch 31. Can't Move
Ch 32. Forget It All
Ch 33. Share
Ch 34. Sorry
Ch 35. Let's Get To The Business
Ch 36. Everyone Against Audree
Ch 37. No Life
Ch 38. It Takes Time
Ch 39. On The Right Track
Ch 40. Go
Ch 41. Lines
Ch 42. Dark
Ch 43. Bloodstains
Ch 44. Sealed Lips
Ch 45. I Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 46. Confusing
Ch 47. Updating Me
Ch 48. Coach You
Ch 49. A.J Virtue
Ch 50. A Lot To Work On
Ch 51. I Will Show You
Ch 52. The Start
Ch 53. Push-up Bras
Ch 54. Shoulder of The Judges
Ch 55. I Miss You
Ch 56. Right
Ch 57. Are You A Jerk
Ch 59. No Rush
Ch 60. Welcome To West Bite
Ch 61. Celebration?
Ch 62. No One Else Has This
Ch 63. Gamble
Ch 64. Free
Ch 65. Clucking Sounds
Ch 66. Stay
Ch 67. Challenge Accepted
Ch 68. Embarrassment
Ch 69. Mistake
Ch 70. Certain
Ch 71. Truth
Ch 72. Zach
Ch 73. Click
Ch 74. Frustration
Ch 75. Cheers

Ch 58. Mine

14 2 3
By Cellienda

Dedicated to my latest follower, CindrellaGrey! Thanks for following and kudos to all my other followers who keeps track of my stories. 

______________________

I slowly turned my head to face him. Because I couldn't believe what he was saying. Matt. The boy that was my best friend. The boy who ignored me because I was a loser.

"Audree, I love y-"

"I heard it." I stopped him, having a nervous breakdown. He thought I didn't hear him and tried to repeat it. I wouldn't know what would happen to me if he said it again. It felt unreal. But was I happy?

The bubbly feeling inside me didn't give me such a great answer. I didn't feel good. Did he really mean it? Or were there cameras around? Was he going to tape it, then show everyone the tape at school to embarrass me?

"Why?"

"Are you going to ask me why I lo-"

"Don't say it again." I interrupted him. For some reason, I didn't want to hear those words come from him.

"I just... started to realize it when you started to disappear from school. You are more than just a childhood friend to me, Audree." he told me, grabbing my hands. His big hands were so warm, but so different from Zach's. "Go out with me."

I looked away. I didn't know what to think anymore. "Are you serious?" I mumbled, then took a quick glance at him. His aura was completely pink. He was telling the truth. He looked at me with mesmerizing eyes, then nodded.

"Get away from her." a loud voice was heard. Probably drawing some attention from the neighbors, because I did see some people standing by the windows, watching us. It was a small town, so of course everything was heard. I looked in front of me, away from the people that were observing us. 

"Zach." I stood up, shocked of his sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?" He was panting, with sweat drops filling his forehead and neck. The sky had a darker color, which made him look even better, like a mysterious creature. Sweating was no issue for Zach, even though it would look gross on any other person. He stomped over, not connecting his eyes with mine, something I expected. He was looking right at Matt with a furious look.

"You get away from her!" he shouted louder than ever, pulling onto Matt's collar. Matt flew up along with the great force with a smirk on his face. I didn't understand a thing.

"What are you doing, Zach?!" I screamed, trying to get them off each other. I tugged onto their shirts, I launched myself between them, I did everything. It didn't work. They kept shoving me aside, then continuing their fight. I couldn't stand to see them hit each other, seeing bruises appear one by one. "Stop it!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. People were now surrounding us, sprinting out from their houses. They looked at me with big eyes, like I had waken them up from a dream. It looked like Zach hadn't seen me until I had to yell loud enough to reach Krystal's earbuds in California. 

"Audree?" he mumbled. He looked at Matt again, then at the people around us. Zach let go of him, then got up, trying to reach me. I didn't want to be near him. I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to see him like that with Matt. It didn't hinder him though. Right in front of me, they were fighting over something I had no clue of.

"Why are you doing this?" I shrieked, then ran away to my house, too upset to stay. He ran after me. I was faster,

"Audree?" mom called out, after asking me something that I couldn't hear since I was too busy running upstairs. "Audree?!" she repeated, but I couldn't answer because I'd choke on my tears.  I heard sounds from downstairs while my face was swelling up. Zach was there, talking to my mom.

The worst thing is when people fight. Especially when they hurt each other, getting into their own world. Shutting out everyone else. I was terrified that they would get hurt. I just didn't know who I was afraid would get hurt. My feelings were completely mixed up, something I couldn't get under control.

"Audree? Open the door!" Zach called, knocking on the door. I buried my head into my pillow. Violence was the worst thing ever. I knew that it was only an excuse though. What I really hated was something I completely denied. 

He kept knocking, until it changed into smashing sounds on my door. It felt like it would break soon.

I wasn't upset because they were fighting. Of course I was, but if it was the only reason, I'd be tearing them off from each other. Matt had confessed to me and that made me realize something very important. All those times we had been together when we were small. They were not just because we were neighbors. It wasn't a pure coincident. Because Matt was my first love.

I kept remembering when he had patted my head whenever I had been reminded of my dad. He brought up things like gummy bears to cheer me up. Anything to lead my mind off somewhere else. He took care of me. The question was whether I still loved him. If it really was love.

Zach had probably realized it by then that the door was open all the time, as he opened it, revealing the whole him with bruises on his face. "Go away." I sighed. 

"What did Matt say to you?" he asked me suspiciously. I lift my head away from the pillow, probably with a scary smudged mascara.

"Some stuff." I mumbled, refusing to show my face to him. My room was the place Zach always came to when we were together.

"I know he told you something important."

"Important?" I chuckled. "Like... your secret? Does Matt know?" I smiled, finally showing my face to see how he would react at the sudden turn of topic.

"No..." he sighed, but I did see something in his eyes. He had that secret, the secret he never ever wanted to let out. It got me interested at least.

"Come sit here." I patted the seat next to me. My eyes weren't as ruined anymore and I could feel how my tears had dried out, suddenly looking amusingly at Zach. "Now tell me your little secret and I'll tell you what Matt told me."

"That's not fair." he shrieked. He sat down, then looked straight into my eyes with that piercing look he always used. I wouldn't back down.

"Oh it is!" I laughed. "It is very fair indeed, since I am trading a secret with you." I did know what he meant though. It was his biggest secret ever and even though I knew that it was a sensitive spot to him, I was trying to force it our. I didn't do it on purpose though, to push out his secret, but I expected that he wouldn't tell at all. So that I wouldn't need to tell. If I told him about it, he'd shower me with questions. Questions I can't answer. 

"Stop it, Audree." He started to look irritated. 

"I will, if you tell me your secret. Or let go of mine." I was sure that he'd let go of it, but seeing the gaze he had in his eyes, I understood that he really wanted to know as if it was staking his life on it. I suddenly felt ill. I felt bad because I was pressuring him. He looked away then put on a smug face.

"I already know what he said to you."

I chuckled. Especially when he refused to look info my eyes. he couldn't lie right into my eyes. "No you don't." I smiled. He was bluffing.

Zach snapped. "I don't know!!! But that's because you don't want to tell me."

"That's between me and Matt."

"I know what it is about, okay?" He searched through his clothes after something, finally finding it at his left jeans pocket. His phone was in his hands, a huge Samsung phone that I had seen everyone at California have - besides Iphone. He slid his finger through his lock combination, then showed me a bright skin of a conversation. It was empty, except of one bubble that had popped up at the left side of the screen. It was the only message. I looked at the contact name. Matt.

"I'll be taking her." I said out loud, reading it thousands of times in my head before finally daring to say it out.

"As soon as I got this text, about five hours ago-"

"That's when I came here." I interrupted. Zach's eyes got bigger and he gestured to me with his hands as if I didn't understand a thing. Which I didn't.

"See. That's probably when he saw you or something, and decided to take stupid decisions like that." I wrinkled my eyebrows.

"Stupid decision? You don't even know what he's implying by that, Zach. It doesn't have to be me."

"I have no contact with Matt at all, but him suddenly texting me something like this - I know for sure what he's telling me." Zach roared, throwing away the pillow next to him.

"Why are you this mad?!" I yelled. "He hasn't done anything to you!!! Take it easy."

"I can't." Zach kept scratching the sheets of the bed, wrinkling them.

"Why? This has nothing to do with you." He suddenly grabbed my wrists, holding onto them really hard. I thought that my hand was going to fall off. "You're hurting me..." I mumbled.

"What he said to you has a lot to do with me." I could feel Zach's forehead touching mine. His eyes were so close, looking up at me with a half sad gaze.

"Why?"

"Because you are mine."

__________________________

Fun stuff happening? 

A big thank you for the SUMMER VACATION!!! Now is the time to read and write! 

I will be picking up my old phrases, such as COMMOTE! Commote for comment and vote because vomment only sounds nasty. Fun thing how you look back some years and cringe at your own words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530 3 29
And there he was. Looking right at me with an astonishment look on his face. His lips parted slightly, his face drained away with no color. His haz...
38.1K 816 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
1.1M 32.6K 54
"The moon's really beautiful, if you think about it," I blurted. "Yeah?" he asked, mild amusement and curiosity mingling in his voice. "Yeah," I conf...
246K 7.7K 42
"This is my story. The one that broke my heart, pieced it back together, and shattered it once more. But none of that matters anymore. Because my rai...