Gender Swap: A Spideypool Sto...

By Bugz1421

Wade (Deadpool) and Peter (Spider-Man) get caught one night and placed into a room with each other for a whil... More

What the fuck?
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6?
Day 9
Day 10
Pissed
Day 11
Day 24
Day 29
Our New Life
Paint
Nature Trail Surprise
One Month
Spidey's Back!
The Hellhouse
Is Sex Still an Option?
Jack
Panic Attacks Suck!
Jesse
Spidey got a sidekick
Welcome!
Snip Snip, Dustin
Wedding Bells
Family Fun Day
Annabelle
The Hero Always Gets Laid in the End
Our Day Without Kids
Today Was a Crazy Day
We're Going To....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Threesome with Some Hidden Knowledge
Annabelle's Orientation
First Day of Preschool
Parent Teacher Conference and Scarring the Kids
Daddy's Home, Maturing, and Sapphire
Belle's (Ex)Boyfriend
Dustin's Boyfriend
Goodbye Papa, Hello Momma
Baby Insertion and Planning Day for Tomorrow
One Big Crazy Day
Formal Night
Stuck
Today's the Day.... or Not
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Happy New Years!
Test Subject
Bitch in Heat
Our Little Birds Leave the Nest
Happy Ending

Dustin and Nate's Anniversary

632 32 15
By Bugz1421

I woke up on top of Wade while he was massaging my back.

"Good morning, my sweet princess." He kissed my head when he realized I was awake.

"Morning." I turned my head and rested my chin on his broad chest.

"Why am I laying on you?" I asked as I yawned.

"You woke up and told me to rub your back then climbed on me and went back to sleep."

"How long ago was that?" I rolled off and onto my back.

"Hour or two ago." He said as he looked at the clock.

"I'm sorry." I cuddled back into his side and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm almost 1,000% sure that you're pregnant." Wade smiled.

"Really?! You think so?!" I sat up, smiled, and checked my stomach.

My phone started ringing and Wade grabbed it.

"It's Stark." He handed it to me.

"What's up?" I asked as I answered his call.

Dad - Pete?

Me - Yeah, what ya need?

Dad - When you bringing Zoey over?

Me - I don't know, how'd you know I was bringing her?

Dad - Wade was texting Clint while you were still asleep and explained everything that happened last night. You're both seriously okay with those two fucking tonight?

Me - Okay, first, you need to stop going through everyone's personal texts and files. Second, yes, I think they're mature enough and their relationship is stable enough for them to be having sex. Even though they are only 14, they've talked it out for a while and Dustin was mature enough to come to me and Wade first for advice before committing the act today. We both explained that whomever is topping, has to be wearing a condom. We told him about douching, stretching and prepping, and, most importantly, lube is his best friend. Plus, it's their anniversary; everyone loves anniversary sex.

Dad - Pete, what age did you lose your virginity?

Me - .....Why?

Dad - Just, when did you lose your virginity?

Me - 16? 17? Why though?

Dad - And did you come to me or Steve when you wanted to sleep with your first?

Me - No?

Dad - Exactly, be proud that D did. He coulda just slept with Nate and kept it a secret from you two.

Me - True.

Dad - Are they up yet?

Me - Don't know, haven't heard or seen them yet.

Dad - Text me when you're bringing Zoey over.

Me - Okay, I'm gonna go start breakfast then we'll be over.

Dad - Okay, bye.

Me - Bye.

"Whatcha makin, Petey?" Wade asked as I got out of the bed.

"Don't know, want anything specific?" I asked as I threw my tank top on and a pair of shorts.

"I want Mickey D's." He grabbed my arm and spun me into his chest.

"I can deal with not cooking. I'll get the kids up, you call up to the tower and take everyone's order, mkay?" I asked.

"How bout we reverse that? I'll get the kids, you write all the orders down." He picked me up and kissed me.

"Sounds good." I kissed him back.

After a few more kisses, Wade sat me on the bed and left for the kid's rooms. I called Steve and told him that we were buying McDonald's and to gather everyone's orders. When they were all decided and I had everything written down, Wade drove us to get the horse-load of food.

"Almost 200 bucks in fast food! Damn, my wallet's crying!" Wade said as he pulled away from the drive thru window.

"Yep, that's what happens when you have to feed a family with bottomless pits for stomachs." I told him as I handed the kids their bags of food.

We got up there and passed out the bags full of food to each one of them. Everyone ate together then we left for the mall.

While Dustin and I bought the necklace and tickets, Wade went to the adult shop to buy condoms, douches, and lube.

"Thanks, dads." He hugged us both.

"Thank you for coming to us before you and Nate did the deed. We really appreciate that, and that you're comfortable talking with us about it." I told him.

"Can you take me up to the football fields? I wanna be there when they break for lunch." He asked when he pulled away from the hug.

"Of course, buddy. What would you like to eat?"

"I packed our lunches in the cooler in the back."

"Oh, okay."

We went up and watched the guys finish their practice from the back of the jeep. When the coach told them to take their break on the bleachers and eat, Dustin grabbed the cooler and walked onto the field.

"Hey, hun." Nate said as Dustin hooked an arm around him, then they kissed.

"Mmm, happy anniversary, baby." Dustin smiled as they broke the kiss.

"Happy anniversary, pumpkin." Nate hugged him.

Dustin and Nate broke their hug when the coach started complaining.

"Get over there and eat, Polansky! Be happy you're getting a lunch break with as much grief I got from you yesterday!" The coach yelled.

"Sorry, coach." His smile dropped and so did Dustin's arm from Nate's waist.

Nate saw the look on his boyfriend's face and, lovingly, linked their hands. Dustin's eyes darted to their hands then to Nate's smiling face. Nate met Dustin's gaze with a kiss, showing him it was okay. They ended the kiss after a couple seconds with Dustin giving Nate a sincere smile that said 'thank you'.

Nate led them both over to the stands to eat their lunch together.

All throughout their lunch, we could tell that Dustin was left out of the group. Unless it was Nate talking to him, no one even acknowledged he was sitting there.

They finished their lunch and got one more hug and kiss out of each other before Nate had to get back to practice.

"Did you wanna stay or come home with us?" I asked Dustin as he got in.

"Can we stay? I wanna wait for him to get done so he can come have dinner with us." He said.

"You can stay, but I gotta pee." I said.

"I'm gonna run him home to pee, since I know he won't pop a squat. We'll be right back, you coming or staying?" Wade asked.

"But it's hot out there." Dustin whined.

"Then you're coming?" Wade asked.

"No, I'll stay." He said as he got out and walked to the stands.

"Alright, little man. Be back in a couple minutes." Wade said as we both got into the front seats.

Wade drove me home so I could do my business then we went back up to the field.

Practice ended and all the players were released to go home.

Dustin and Nate got in and sat next to each other; leaving a gap so Dustin wouldn't get coated in a layer of sweat.

"Does your parents know you're coming with us, Nate?" I asked before he pulled away.

"Yeah, I told them I was last night." He said.

"Okay, I just didn't want them showing up and you not being here then freaking out." I chuckled.

We went home and Nate got a shower while Dustin, Wade, and I talked as I made dinner.

"When you and him doing the dirty?" Wade asked.

"After the movie." Dustin answered.

"Well, your stuff's in the bag on your nightstand." I told him.

"Okay."

I finished dinner a little while after Nate got out of the shower. Everyone made their plates and sat at the table to eat.

"Is Zoey staying at the Tower tonight?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, her and Clint are watching movies all night." I told him.

"Cool." He smiled and nodded.

As I was doing dishes, they exchanged their gifts on the couch. Dustin gave Nate the necklace and Nate gave Dustin a gift card to his favorite store.

"Ready to go to the movie?" Dustin asked.

"I'm ready when you're ready, babe." Nate answered.

"And that's our que." I patted Wade's knee and I got up.

"We still going to see our movie?" He asked.

"What movie?" I asked.

"You'll see." He smiled and got up.

Wade drove all of us to the mall and around back to the movie theatre. Wade bought the tickets, food, and drinks then we split to go to different movies.

After the movies were over, we all met back up to go home.

As Wade was driving us home, I turned to Wade and saw the two love birds cuddled and kissing in the back seat out of the corner of my eye.

"Wade." I whispered.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Look." I smiled.

He glanced over then back to the road. We came to a stop light and he looked into the review mirror at them.

"Don't be makin babies in my back seat." Wade joked.

Nate was so embarrassed, he buried his head in Dustin's neck as Dustin laughed.

As soon as we pulled in, Dustin and Nate headed for his room.

"While they're in there losing their virginities, I say we do the 'mommy daddy dance' ourselves." Wade said as he picked me up.

"Like I said last night, Bruce recommends that we abstain from sex until it's clear if I'm pregnant or not." I told him.

"But babe, I'm horny for my hubby's puss. I wanna lick it clean." Wade whined.

"I'm not allowed to cum." I said.

"Then don't." Wade carried me to our bed.

"That's not fair." I told him as I was laid down onto the mattress.

"Sure it is, sweet cheeks." Wade started nipping and sucking on my neck.

"God, that feels fuckin fantastic!" I moaned.

"I bet those nipples are dangerously sensitive too, huh?" He said as he pulled my top off and unhooked my bra all on the same go.

"Let's see for ourselves, shall we?" He said as he flicked his tongue over one of my nipples while the other was getting gently pinched.

"So sensitive!" My head threw itself back and a whimper excaped my, now parted, lips.

"You look so good like this, baby boy. I love how flustered you get when your horny and sensitive."

"Wade...." I tried.

"Yes, honey bunch?"

"Please stop." I panted.

"You don't like this?" He left hickeys all over my chest.

"I love it, baby, but I know if I let this go on any longer, I'm not gonna be able to stop it before I cum." I shoved him off and didn't let him touch me so my body could calm down.

After my body was cooled down, I apologized.

"Sorry I made you stop, but I don't wanna do anything to risk-"

"The baby; I know. You don't wanna lose this opportunity for them; I get it." He stopped me.

"Please, don't be mad." I said as I cuddled up to him.

"I'm not mad. I'm glad you're so passionate about carrying their baby, you don't wanna do anything with your husband." He said sarcastically.

"Don't be like that! C'mon, let's pick a movie."

"Sure, we can watch a movie while our 14 year old gets tail a couple rooms down." He grabbed the remote and started looking.

We decided on one then fell asleep halfway through it.

I hope everything went okay with Dustin and Nate.

10/7/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
165K 8.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...