Our Story

By Mk1120

I curled under the jungle gym and cried my eyes out. Suddenly a shadow hovered over me. I looked up saw a boy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Important Note!!
14
I'M BACK!!!!!!!
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT NOTE
Kaden's POV: CHAPTER 10 & 11
24
Kaden's POV: CHAPTER 17 Part 1
Kaden's POV: Part 2
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
*IMPORTANT*
35
36
37
38
39
40
*Important*
Important
41
42
43
44
~Important~
Bonus Chapter? Yay or Nay?
BONUS CHAPTER UP!!!
EXTRA!!!
EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!!
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
!Winners!
Guess the Date
SNEAK PEAK CONTEST!!
I've Been Thinking...

45- Epilogue

251K 7.6K 2.5K
By Mk1120

🐾Sky's POV🐾

10 Years Later

The door creaked open and I heard the voices of my two favorite men.

"Dwaddy, are we going to wake up Mwommy?"

"Yes buddy"

I felt the bed shift before little hands grabbed my face "Mwama, Wake up"

I yawned dramatically before rolling over and squishing my son.

He squealed

"Dwaddy HELP!! Mwama's squishing me!!!"

Kaden laughed before pulling out our son from underneath me.

I pouted but then smiled when Kaden gave me a kiss "Good Morning Mommy"

Tristan mimicked his father "Morning Mwama"

I kissed his forehead "Good morning baby Boy"

He giggled and hid behind his father's broad shoulders.

I couldn't help but stare in Awe at my 2 loves.

It was scary how much Tristan and Kaden looked exactly alike, they even shared the same shade of Emerald green eyes.

"Come on Mwama, Kenny's birthday party is starting!"

I laughed "Baby, McKenna's Party doesn't start until 1:30"

He frowned "And what time is it now?"

"11:30 buddy" Kaden replied

Tristan's frown deepened "So, no cake yet?"

Kaden and I Laughed "No buddy, no cake yet"

He pouted

"Hey buddy, why don't you and I make your Mama some breakfast? By the time we finish, it should be time to go to Uncle Gabe's house" Kaden asked

Tristan beamed and ran downstairs

"BE CAREFUL TRISTAN NICOLAS MATTHEWS!!" I yelled, nervous for my klutzy son after I heard something crash.

He might have looked exactly like Kaden but he had my horrible equilibrium.

"He'll be fine" Kaden reassured me "He's a Wolf remember"

I sighed and leaned on him "I know, it's just that's he my baby and I worry about him"

Kaden grinned "I told you we would have a son" he said randomly

I scoffed and pushed him off the bed.

Unfortunately, he brought me down with him

"Oomph" I grunted as I landed on top of him.

He laughed "This feels like Deja Vu"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, it's Deja Vu alright. All we need now is a house full of your family and you holding me hostage"

He laughed and was about to say something when our son came running into our room.

"Dwaddy, let's go!!" He paused when he saw us on the floor "Stop playing with Mwama and come downstairs with me"

I giggled

Besides my clumsiness, he also had my temper and impatience.

Kaden groaned "He's just like you"

"He's just like you" I mimicked "Well, it takes 2 to tango buddy. And as far as I'm concerned he isn't my mini me"

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Kaden and Tristan made me breakfast, as planned, and an hour later we arrived at Gabriel and Eva's house.

A big banner that read "Happy 11th Birthday McKenna!" Was hanging above the front door

A second after Kaden rang the doorbell, it swung open revealing a very happy 8 year old Kaleb. 

Gabriel and Eva's son

When Tristan saw him, he squealed "Kale!"

Kaleb giggled "Hey guys, the party's in the living room but I don't think you should go in there right now"

I looked at Kaden in confusion "And why is that?"

"Because Daddy and Kenna are arguing about Kenna's Boyfriend" he made air quotes before running off with our son.

My eyes widened and Kaden laughed "Would you look at that, guess I was right when I predicted that boys will be lining up before Gabe could comprehend what was happening"

We entered the house and it was complete chaos

Kaden's brother and sister were arguing in the foyer, Grant was talking on the phone,probably to his girlfriend, The Green twins were arguing about something, and probably the biggest shocker was that Gabriel was yelling at his daughter.

This was shocking was because Gabriel never, ever, yelled at his daughter.

"Daddy, I'm old enough to have a boyfriend"

Gabriel's whole face was so red that I swear steam was going to come out of his ears.

"You're 11 McKenna" he emphasized "In fact, you just turned 11 less than 24 hours ago"

McKenna stomped her foot childishly "Dad this is so unfair! Every other girl in my class has a boyfriend"

"So if every girl jumped off a cliff, would you?" He questioned

She rolled her blue eyes "No of course not. I'm not stupid"

"Then why would you want something just because everyone else has it?"

She was about to say something when Eva intervened "Okay," she clapped "Why don't we discuss this later. After all, we are supposed to be celebrating"

"There is nothing to talk about later" Gabriel said tiredly "Because the answer is still no"

Kenna stomped away

"Well, that was quite a show" Kaden said

Gabriel sighed "Kids these days are growing up too fast. I remember when I had my first girlfriend at 18"

Eva poked him "Yeah, and she later became your Wife"

He laughed and kissed her forehead

"Hey guys" they hugged us "Where's our Godson?"

"I think wrestling with your Son"

They laughed

"So what's with Kenna wanting a boyfriend?" I asked

Gabriel groaned and rubbed his temples "I don't know, one day she came home and asked if she could have a boyfriend. Apparently, the kid's new to this area"

"Have either of you met the kid yet?"

Both of them shook their heads

"I think his name is Adrian or Aiden?" Eva said

Something nagged at the back of my brain "Have you seen my brother around?"

About a month after Kaden killed Christian, my Brother and Reagan bought a house close to where Eva and Gabriel lived.

Eva and Reagan even worked at the same company together.

But, I think they were a town or 2 over though, maybe an hour away.

Eva shook her head "The last time I talked to Reagan was a couple days ago. Her and Jon were thinking about moving closer to where you are so that your kids can grow up together.

"Really?"

She nodded "I don't think Jon likes the snow very much"

"Jon doesn't like anything" Kaden muttered

I slapped his chest "That's my brother you're talking about. What did he ever do to you?"

He rolled his eyes "He hates me again for no reason"

"He has a reason" I defended "You made me cry"

"Doll, the only time I made you cry was when you were pregnant and I said you couldn't have any more ice cream"

"That was mean. It wasn't me that wanted Ice Cream, it was your Son"

He rolled his eyes "Yeah, Yeah. Blame it on our son"

I scoffed and handed Eva our present "Here Eva, I hope Kenzie likes it"

"What is it? Gabriel asked "I swear if it's Make-up I'll kill Kaden"

"Hey!" Kaden exclaimed "Why would you kill me? I didn't shop for it!"

"I would never harm a women" Gabriel said "Plus, I'm pretty sure Eva would kill me if I hurt her best friend"

"It's a small Camera" I told Eva "Kenzie mentioned that she wanted a camera for her birthday so we decided to buy her a started one just in case she breaks it"

"Awe" Eva said "That's so sweet"

"Mwama!!" Tristan came running towards me "Uncle Ethan is being me to me" he cried

I picked him up and he sobbed on my shoulder.

A second later, Ethan came into the room with his palms out in front of him "I didn't do anything!"

"Then why is my son crying?" Kaden shot back before rubbing Tristan's back gently

Ethan and Tristan have a... Well, let's just say that they have a complicated relationship.

One minute their having fun and goofing off, and the next minute, Ethan is making my son cry.

Sometimes it's not entirely Ethan's fault. My Son is prone to taunt and tease people, something he gets from his father.

"The little twerp here was cheating at UNO!!"

"I was not!" Tristan's muffled response said

"He so was!" Ethan exclaimed "I let him deal and the little monster always ended up with all the good cards!!"

"Did you ever think that you stink at Uno!!" Tristan taunted

"You little Brat..." Ethan lunged but Kaden held him back

"Ha ha" Tristan stuck his tongue out

I rolled my eyes and put my son down "That's not nice Tristan" I scolded

"But Mwama..." He started

"No Buts Baby" I said "No, were you cheating?"

"No...?" He said quietly

I raised an eyebrow "That doesn't sound confident"

"I wasn't cheating Mwama" he said "But every time it was his turn to put a card down, he would always get distracted by the lady on his phone. He complains every time he loses. It's not my fault he got bad cards "

"Lady on your Phone?" Kaden asked in confusion "What lady?"

"He's talking about Ethan's new conquest" Taylor said "She's freaking crazy"

Kaden covered Tristan's ears "Language Sis"

She rolled her eyes and picked up Tristan

He giggled

"It's true" Ethan said "She won't leave me alone. She thinks she's my girlfriend"

"Who's fault was that" I pinched his cheek and he winced

"Not mine" he answered "I let her know from the beginning that I wasn't looking for a girlfriend"

"One day, you're gonna regret your playerish ways" Kaden said

He shrugged but said nothing

"OKAY EVERYBODY!!" Eva yelled "FOODS READY!!"

🐾🐾🐾

A couple hours later, we were all gathered in the living room so that Kenna could open her presents.

"Now before we start, McKenna has something to say" Gabriel announced

She stood up "I would like to thank everyone who came and helped me celebrate my 11th Birthday" she paused "And I would also like to apologize to my father. You're right Daddy, I don't want to have something because everyone else has it"

She hugged Gabriel before kissing his cheek.

He smiled and kissed her forehead

"PRESENTS!!" Tristan squealed from Kaden's lap

"PRESENTS!!" Kaleb mimicked excitedly

Everyone laughed

🐾🐾🐾🐾

A couple hours after we finished opening presents and eating cake, we arrived home.

Kaden carried Tristan up to his room while I locked up.

A few minutes later, I was snuggled up with Kaden on our bed.

"That was fun, wasn't it" he rubbed my back

"Yeah" I said "Tristan had fun"

"I think he had a little too much fun" Kaden laughed "Because after we had Cake, he passed out on the couch with Kaleb"

That reminds me!

I sat up and grabbed my present from underneath the bed.

I handed him the present and he looked at me weirdly

I rolled my eyes "I know your Birthday isn't until a few weeks but I wanted to give you my gift early"

"What is it?" He asked

"Open it" I said

He opened it and just stared

Inside, the box was a pink onesie with the phrase "Daddy's Little Girl" on it and underneath the onesie was multiple sonogram pictures.

"What...?"

"Surprise!"

🐾🐾🐾🐾

HEY GUYS!!!

OUR STORY HAS OFFICALLY ENDED!!!

😭😭😭😭

I FEEL LIKE THIS WAS THE BEST WAY TO END IT!!!

I TRIED TO MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY, WITH TRISTAN AND HIS NEW BABY SISTER!!!!

I HOPED YOU LIKED THE NEW ADDITION TO KADEN AND SKY'S LOVE STORY!!!

NOW, THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME YOU'LL SEE KADEN AND SKY!!

REMEMBER, I'LL BE WRITING ANOTHER BOOK ABOUT EITHER THE GREEN TWINS OR McKENNA

I STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED YET 😭😭😭

BUT UNTILL THAN, I WILL START POSTING A COUPLE OF SHORT STORIES FROM BOTH LITTLE RED AND OUR STORY.

THESE STORIES WILL INCLUDE:

HOW GAVIN MET KATY

A PREVIEW OF GREY AND ROSIE'S 1ST DATE

A PREVIEW OF GARRETT MEETING HIS MATE

AN ALTERNATE VERSION OF OUR STORY-

    BLURB= WHAT IF SKY NEVER MET KADEN? WHAT IF CHRISTIAN BECAME SKY'S BEST FRIEND? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THEN?

AND MANY MORE!!!

SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT!!!

COMMENT: WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE EPILOGUE??

COMMENT: I FORGOT TO SAY THIS ON THE LAST CHAPTER BUT DID YOU ENJOY THE ENDING AS MUCH AS I DID?

CHRISTIAN IS FINALLY OUT OF THE PICTURE, FOR GOOD!!

P.S: A REMINDER TO SOME READERS,

I WAS READING A COUPLE OF COMMENTS FROM THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS AND I JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT THERE IS A REASON WHY SKY IS SO CONFUSED AND OBLIVIOUS. THE MATE BOND IS CONFUSING HER AND SINCE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY GUY FRIENDS, SHE CAN'T TELL IF THE WAY SHE FEELS FOR KADEN IS NORMAL FOR BEST FRIENDS OR NOT.

REMEMBER, SHE DOESN'T TRUST GIRLS BECAUSE THEY USE HER JUST TO GET CLOSE TO KADEN AND SHE NEVER HAD A GUY FRIEND BECAUSE KADEN IS A SUPER POSSESSIVE ALPHA. IF THEIR RELATIONSHIP SEEMED ABNORMAL TO YOU, THAN I ACCOMPLISHED WHAT I WANTED.

THIS IS, AFTER ALL, A WEREWOLF STORY. THE MALES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE POSSESSIVE OF THEIR MATES. IF IT WAS A STORY ABOUT NORMAL PEOPLE EXHIBITING ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR, THAN I WOULD SAY THAT SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT IN THAT PARTICULAR SITUATION.

WHAT I'M SAYING IS SIMPLE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY, THAN DON'T COMMENT.

IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, THAN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

I CAN TAKE CRITICISM

WHAT I CAN'T TAKE IS PEOPLE SAYING THAT SKY IS STUPID BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T GET IT WHEN KADEN CONFESSED HIS LOVE TO HER IN HIS CAR.

AUTHORS ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT IN THEIR MIND BEFORE THEY TYPE THEIR STORY.

EVERYTHING WE WRITE IS FOR A REASON

IT MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE AT THE TIME, BUT IT WILL ONCE THE STORY PROGRESSES.

I HOPE, AS A WRITER, YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMING FROM.

IT MAY SEEM LIKE I'M RANTING BUT I'M REALLY NOT. I JUST WANT TO CLARIFY A FEW THINGS WITH YOU ALL.

LOTS OF LOVE,

~MK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.7K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...
12K 209 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
3.5M 107K 33
"Who are you ?" His voice demanded his tiny fists clenched slightly. Stunned I began to stutter "I-I'm Payne t-he new g-girl" Scared of the boy in f...
191K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...