Change of Heart 2

By RinaSantos999

After surviving a deadly confrontation Jennifer and her pack move to California where an even larger threat f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Epilogue

Chapter 20

15 1 0
By RinaSantos999

"It's not working! My powers are not healing him!" I yelled trying for the fourth time to stop the blood from leaving his body. Ian's eyes were beginning to close down slowly and he was having a hard time to breathe. "Hey, hey stay with me ok. Keep your eyes open!" I shouted hitting his cheeks.

"Jennifer, let me help." The woman said sitting on the floor beside him. She took his hands in hers and began chanting something in a language I didn't recognize. Halfway through the chanting the wind outside blew harder and the sky grew darker. It didn't matter to me because the blood flowing out of Ian was decreasing and his wound was healing. When the chanting stopped the wind returned to normal speed and the sky was the perfect shade of blue.

"Thank you." Ian whispered to the woman, his voice still a bit weak. She smiled and stood up.

"Ian−

"I tried." He said softly holding my hand. "I tried to help him but−

"Ian it's ok. That was really brave of you. You could've gotten killed, you almost did." I said touching his face. "You did that for Adrian even though he's been nothing but mean to you. You risked your life for him. Don't put yourself down because you failed. You did better than the rest of us. Now come on, you need to get yourself cleaned up." I said helping him up.

"Are you ok?" Vince asked the woman who looked a bit off.

"I'll be fine." She smiled. "Spells like that are just a bit tiresome."

"What's your name?"

"Satyr."

"Unique name." Vince said.

"Unique century."

"Avalon, are you alright?" Garrett asked as he walked up to her. She was lying on Jessie's lap.

She sat up. "I'm ok." She said softly. "I've never experienced anything like that before." She put her hand on her throat. "I thought I was gonna die."

"Don't worry, you're ok now." Jessie gave her a reassuring smile.

"You're gonna be fine." Garrett smiled tapping her nose, but she didn't look happy.

"Snow what's wrong?" Jessie asked.

"If they could do that to me," she looked at him. "what are they gonna do to Adrian?"

"I don't know." Jessie said softly and they all went silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 512 27
Morgan's family moved her from the city to a rural area where she knows no one besides her family. After meeting Cameron, Morgan begins to notice cha...
278 52 27
Faith loses everything when the person she loves most disappears leaving her alone with no place to go. She finds a mysterious note and goes on a que...
103K 2.8K 38
Now that Alyssa is a supernatural creature like her friends, she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt and not being able to heal. But she still d...
13.2K 390 23
taylor and her family live in cougar its in a small town in Washington with her parents and newborn twin brothers she and her parents moved down her...