Gender Swap: A Spideypool Sto...

Por Bugz1421

Wade (Deadpool) and Peter (Spider-Man) get caught one night and placed into a room with each other for a whil... Más

What the fuck?
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6?
Day 9
Day 10
Pissed
Day 11
Day 24
Day 29
Our New Life
Paint
Nature Trail Surprise
One Month
Spidey's Back!
The Hellhouse
Is Sex Still an Option?
Jack
Panic Attacks Suck!
Jesse
Spidey got a sidekick
Welcome!
Snip Snip, Dustin
Wedding Bells
Family Fun Day
Annabelle
The Hero Always Gets Laid in the End
Today Was a Crazy Day
We're Going To....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Threesome with Some Hidden Knowledge
Annabelle's Orientation
First Day of Preschool
Parent Teacher Conference and Scarring the Kids
Daddy's Home, Maturing, and Sapphire
Belle's (Ex)Boyfriend
Dustin's Boyfriend
Goodbye Papa, Hello Momma
Baby Insertion and Planning Day for Tomorrow
Dustin and Nate's Anniversary
One Big Crazy Day
Formal Night
Stuck
Today's the Day.... or Not
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Happy New Years!
Test Subject
Bitch in Heat
Our Little Birds Leave the Nest
Happy Ending

Our Day Without Kids

1.7K 47 43
Por Bugz1421

I woke up to my phone buzzing, telling me that I had just gotten a text.

Dad: We'll give u 2 the day off. No kids. No distractions. No interruptions. Just u & Wade. Have fun, don't get pregnant again. Luv u.

Wade came in with a towel around his waist and a tooth brush in his mouth.

"Mornin, baby boy." He said.

"Morning." I stretched and it made my body feel soooooo good. "So, I just got the best text I've gotten in a long time." I teased but didn't say what it was.

"Was it about not having the kids all day?"

"Yeah, how did you-"

"I got the text too." Wade finished brushing his teeth and went back in to rinse his mouth out.

I walked into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around him before kissing his neck, shoulders, and back.

"That means I get you all to myself. All day." I said as I left a bright red mark on his neck that would be gone within seconds. "But first, I'm gonna get a shower."

"First.... let me take care of that rocket in your briefs." Wade turned and kissed me.

"That 'rocket' is a mix of cum and pee. I wouldn't if you don't want a mix of both coming out when you get me off."

"Do you really think I care?" He asked as he got on his knees.

Wade pulled my briefs down and sucked me off until I came.

Cum count:
Me- 1
Wade- 0

I quickly got a shower then went back to our room. I walked in to find a naked Wade laying on his side while holding a heart pillow over his junk and his mask over his head.

"Slutty, but not enough for me to think you're a full whore. Sexy, but not revealing the sexiest part of your body."

Wade moved the pillow.

"Not your junk, Wade. Your beautiful face."

I went over and sat in his lap, once he sat up. I took the mask off and smiled.

"Much better." I kissed him gently.

"I don't know why you like this ugly mug so much."

"Because I love every part of my husband." I kissed him just as gentle as last time.

"Your lips are so soft and gentle." He melted into another gentle kiss.

"So are yours." I cuddled up to him and we kept gently kissing each other. The kisses were so gentle, it tickled a little every time we kissed. "I love how gentle you are." We stopped kissing and I put my head against his chest. "You're not as harsh as everyone things you are. You're very gentle about a lot of things."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Like what?"

"Well,
1. You're a big, cuddly teddy bear.
2. You're very gentle and sweet with kids in general, especially ours.
3. You're a very loving husband and father.
4. You're a great guy who has a big heart, you just don't like showing it because you think it makes you look weak.
5. You care for the safety of your whole family instead of the self absorbed guy I once knew.
And 6. I love you, as if that wasn't a good enough reason." I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Petey. Thank you for showing me how amazing it is to have and raise a family. I couldn't've asked for a better one." He hugged me tighter than I was already. We stayed like that for a couple minutes until I broke the hug.

"Now, how bout we take advantage of our kid-free day and start makin love?" I kissed his nose.

"I thought you'd never ask." He laughed and kissed me before rolling me onto my back.

Wade laid on top of me and we grinded against each other as we kissed. I had a half chub going when he pulled away and went to the closet.

"How bout we put these poor, neglected toys to use?" Wade pulled out a reusable bag from the closet and brought it to the bed.

"Can we use the vibrating cock rings?" I asked as I peered into the bag.

"Not yet, I got something planned for you." Wade gave me a sly smile and took something from the bag before discarding it to sit on the floor.

"What are we-" I started but he held up two unopen sets of handcuffs, each package had two pairs in it.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Lay back and spread 'em." He softly commanded in his deep and sexy voice, sending a pleasurable shiver down my spine that made my cock jump with joy.

I did as he told me to and he cuffed me to the bed then sat beside me.

"Now, let's see how long it takes for you to cum without me touching that sexy cock of yours. Your cock is gonna feel as neglected as Justin Bieber's..... if he had one." Wade chuckled to himself.

"How are you gonna- oh!" I moaned when he started licking, sucking, and gently nipping my armpit. "Why does that feel so good?" I asked, confused to why I never knew how good this felt.

"Your underarms are a very sensitive, that's why." He said.

It tickled a bit but mostly felt amazingly good I swear, a damn ghost was tugging hard on my cock!

"Ohh! Wade!" I moaned.

"You like that?" He chuckled as he went down to my nipple.

Wade bit, flicked his tongue over, and sucked on my nipple.

"Mmm." I moaned

"Didn't know I could still get milk out of those but hey.... I'm not complaining." Wade kept sucking and, I guess, getting milk.

"You shouldn't be able to, that must be left over from before." I said as he moved down my body again.

Wade started rubbing my sides while using his tongue to mess with my belly button.

"It tastes like soap in here." Wade said as he stopped and laughed.

"I guess I didn't get it all out." I chuckled a moan out.

Wade kept moving down and was sucking the crease of my thigh. I unintentionally bucked my hips and moaned when the cold air he blew hit the spot he had just licked.

"Someone's liking this very much." Wade commented on my, almost bursting, member.

"Wade..... uh.... c-close." I moaned as he moved back up to my neck, leaving kisses all the way up. Wade left hickeys all over my neck, collarbone, and shoulders that were going to disappear later the same day.

"Hold it until I say it's okay for you to cum, baby." Wade kissed me and started running his nails up and down my sides.

I did. I knew better than to cross Wade's words when he was like this.

"Wade.... I can't hold it." I panted hard as I tried my best to hold it in.

"Keep it in, baby. Just hold it a little longer." Wade went down and sucked on my v-line.

"Ah! Wade I... I can't hold it!" I moaned and clenched my eyes as tight as I could, hoping I wouldn't cum.

"Let it out." Wade tugged in my earlobe with his teeth and whispered to me.

I didn't even feel him come back up..... was I that focused?

It wasn't a second later when I was painting white lines on my stomach and chest as my back was arched all the way off the bed.

Cum count:
Me- 2
Wade- 0

"Very good, baby boy. Very good." Wade turned my head to sloppily kiss me when I had finished coming.

During the kiss, he grabbed me and started rubbing his thumb across my slit. I pulled away from the kiss to moan from over stimulation.

"Wade.... sensitive!" I moaned.

"I know. I wanna see how many times my kitten'll cum for daddy. Just a heads up, the safe word is 'keep going'." He growled deeply into my ear.

I kept moaning and squirming as he continued to try and milk my cock.

"None from this? How bout daddy milks kitten's prostate?" I felt Wade let go and heard him in the bag.

I opened my eyes slightly, as much as I could, and saw him grab lube and a condom. Wade lubed my hole and put the condom over his fingers. He stretched me until he found my prostate. He knew he hit it by the way I screamed. Wade kept moving his fingers and brushing my prostate. I moaned and came again.

Cum count:
Me- 3
Wade- 0

"7 lines, impressive, but I know I can get more out of you than that." Wade pounded my prostate harder and I moaned louder than I ever had.

After I had finally screamed out our safe word, I had came a total of 8 more times during the prostate milking session.

Cum count:
Me- 11
Wade- 0

"Good boy, kitten. Daddy's very pleased with your stamina." Wade slowly pulled his fingers out and threw away the used condom.

Wade scooped up the layers of cum with his fingers and licked it off of them.

"So sweet for someone as dirty as you. Look at you, covered in sweat and cum. I bet kitten would love to wash it off, wouldn't he?"

"Yes, daddy. Please let me wash it off." I was about to pass out from being so drained of energy..... and cum.

"Would kitten like to do it or would kitten like daddy to do it for him, since he's so tired." Wade could tell I was exausted from the milking.

"Kitten wants daddy to do it." My eyes wouldn't even stay open as I was about asleep already.

"Stay awake kitten. Daddy's done for now but you need to stay awake until kitten's cleaned." Wade went to the bathroom to get a wet and dry washcloth.

Wade cleaned the sweat and cum off of me. When he was done, I still felt disgusting. I needed to get a shower.

"Wade?" I quietly called.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Will you help me get a shower?"

"Will a bath work instead?"

I silently tried nodding.

"I'll get your water ready, stay awake."

He left the room for what felt like a second then came back in to uncuff me. He picked me up and carried me to the bathtub. As soon as he sat me down, he started washing the sweat out of my hair.

"That feels good." I leaned into his touch.

"I bet. I know you're tired, honey, but I need you to keep your head up so I can wash your hair." I tried my best but I was soooooo tired.

"It's hard, Wade."

Wade was gentle and thorough with his cleaning. He finished and dried me off before putting a clean pair of boxer briefs on me. Wade carried me out to the living room.

"Huh?" He sat me on the couch.

"Let me throw the sheets and everything into the wash and I'll come lay with you."

He left and I cuddled up to the arm of the couch. I was awoken by Wade picking me up. He laid me on his chest and turned on the TV. I went to sleep on him.

I was woken up a couple times when he was getting the sheets done. He picked me up and I cuddled into his chest as he carried me.

"The bed's made, baby." Wade laid me down with him and I went right back to sleep.

"Petey?" Wade's voice was quiet.

"Hmm?"

"You hungry?"

"Mmhm."

"What would you like, darlin?"

I shrugged.

"Want me to make you somethin?"

"Mmhm."

"Okay, get up and I'll make you somethin."

I groaned but flopped over onto my back.

"I love you." He chuckled as he leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you too." I kissed back.

"I don't know how I landed such a sexy man but I ain't complainin." We kissed again.

"I could ask myself the exact same question." I locked my arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss.

"I couldn't've asked for anyone better because they don't exist." He rolled me on top of him and we kept kissing until I laid my head down.

"Awe, babe, you're so sweet." Wade held me as I traced the visible muscles on his arm with my index finger.

"Wonder how Steve and Tony are doin with the kids." Wade ran his nails gently up and down my back.

"Wanna call?"

"Nah, they can handle 'em. They're pretty good kids and they got help from the rest of the Avengers if they need it. Plus they raised you, which shows they know what they're doin." He kissed my head.

"You're precious, you know that?" I stroked his face as I looked him in the eyes.

"Right back at ya, sweet cheeks." He said with a chuckle and we connected our lips again. "Alright, love bug, get up so I can go make you some lunch."

I got off and he left our bedroom in Spider-Man boxers. I went over and put one of his shirts on before walking into the kitchen. As he cooked, Wade sat me in his lap while he was waiting.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you look in my clothes?"

"Every time I wear 'em. I feel like a kid wearing their parents clothes that are huge on them."

"You just make a fat joke?" He stopped kissing my neck.

"No.... you're just more bulky than I am. You have a lot more muscle on you than I do and it makes your clothes big on my slim figure. You're far from fat, Wade."

He finished cooking for the both of us and we ate at the table.

"Y'know, I hate to say it but.... this is the most intimate day we've ever had. It's kinda nice having a day off from the kids." Wade agreed with me.

"It's nice to have a day to just relax, show each other how much we one another, and not have to worry about any little eyes accidently seeing stuff they shouldn't. We don't gotta worry about if every little sound is them about to come in and catch us in the act."

When we were done eating, Wade and I team worked washing the dishes then went to cuddle on the couch.

"So, how would you like me to get you off? You've made me cum 11 times today and I've yet to see one drop from your cock. Any fetishes or fantasies you wanna try out?" I asked as we cuddled watching TV.

"Any way you would like." He responded.

"Uh-uh, I don't want any of that submissive shit today unless one of us are role playing. I asked how you wanted me to get you off. By the way, since you made me cum 11 times, you're gonna cum 12." I sat up and told him.

"Is that a promise?"

"You can bet on it." I wickedly smiled.

"Would you like to put your money where your mouth is?"

"How much we talkin?"

"You get me off more than I got you off in the same amount of time, I'll buy you one really expensive thing that you've always wanted."

"And if I don't?"

"You owe me one expensive thing I've always wanted."

"Deal." I shook his hand.

Wade and I went back to our room and I asked if he wanted to do some suit stuff (since he's always wanting to).

"Hell yeah!"

"Suit up then, soldier." I said, chuckling and kissing him immediately after.

"Sir, yes sir!" He clicked his heels together, put his hand against his forehead, and stood in a military stance.

"Well? Are you waitin for mommy to come hold your hand? Hup to it and get that beautifully taught ass in that red and black suit! C'mon, move it!"

Wade started slightly jogging, making his muscles and everything else bounce with the beat of his steps. I slapped his ass as he walked by, Wade just smiled back at me and kept walking.

We both suited up then I pulled him around to face me.

"How bout we start with a nice bj?" I asked through my mask and he nodded.

I pushed him against the wall and dropped to my knees. After thinking for a second, I grabbed a handful of his suit and moved both of us before laying my back against the wall and sort of slunking down. I pulled Wade's pants down a bit and my mask up to rest on the bridge of my nose. I picked Wade up and tried to get his head in my mouth but with it jumping and twitching so much, I had to have him stick it in for me. I blew him while gripping, squeezing, and massaging his firm cheeks as I held his weight up.

Cum count:
Me- 11
Wade- 1

I felt his warm cum fill my mouth and I swallowed as much of it as I could at once but he didn't stop once he started. It flowed..... and flowed.... and flowed until I stood him on his feet.

"I never noticed how big your loads were!!" I licked his, still coming, cock.

"That's cause they're always inside your ass; not your mouth." Wade grabbed himself and started furiously and roughly jacking off. He was tugging so hard that you woulda thought he was gonna rip his dick off.

"Wade, gentle." I pushed his hand away and started masterbating him.

"Petey, gentle doesn't get me off." He kept thrusting into my hand about as hard and fast as when he finishes inside me.

"Wade, calm down and slow down." I put a hand on his hip, hoping it would stop or at least slow him down him but it didn't.

"Petey, you don't understand. I'm like halfway through another burst!" Wade panted and thrusted harder.

"Don't touch yourself, just strip and go lay down." I took my hand away and stood. He grumbled at the loss of friction.

"Petey, I want you to fuck me hard." Wade whined.

"All in good time, lover boy." I grabbed the thing I was searching for from the bag of toys.

"What ar-"

"Lay back and relax." I whispered into his ear.

I cuffed him to the bed like he did to me then plugged in the vibrating wand. I lifted his cock and held it against his stomach then rubbed the wand in a circle where his balls and dick met.

"Ah! Mmmm! Petey!" Wade moaned loudly.

"Daddy like?" I kissed and sucked on his neck hard, leaving a bunch of marks behind.

"Mmm, daddy love!" Wade growled lowly, causing my dick to twitch.

I started doing what he had done to me. I licked, sucked, bit, and explored his body with my hands and mouth. I licked and played with his armpit and he moaned and loved every second of it. I kept it up until he was coming again.

Cum count:
Me - 11
Wade - 2

"That's two." I held up two fingers but didn't take the wand away.

"Petey!" He let out a deep growl that was my name.

"Yeah?"

"S-sensitive!" He let out another deep, breathy moan.

"Yep, I bet."

I reached down and grabbed one of the vibrating cock rings then slipped it on his dick. Once it was on and doing its job of keeping him over stimulated, I used the wand to massage his hole.

"Oh god! That feels fuckin fantastic!" His body jolted with pleasure.

"Does it? Good." I was pleased that he was loving it so much.

Cum count:
Me - 11
Wade - 5

"I wanna milk your prostate, how do I do that?" I asked as I took the wand away and grabbed lube and a condom.

"Lube up, stick a finger in, and aim upwards." He panted.

I applied a generous amount of lube to his hole and the condom before I started stretching him.

"Guide me, baby." I said as I placed a hand on his thigh.

"Left." I moved my finger to his left. "No no no, your left." My finger went the opposite way than it had before. "Good, straighten your finger out and turn your hand so it would be cupping my balls." I twisted my hand. "Now, add another digit and sort of flick your fingers but be careful of your nails."

"My nails are trimmed, I won't scratch you."

"I wasn't worried about you scratching me, I just didn't want you to put a hole in the condom and get shit all over your fingers."

I started searching for his prostate and hit it to make a jolt of pleasure flow through his body and a raspy growl excape from deep within his throat.

"Petey! I'm coming!" His voice was very raspy and weary and I made him cum repeatedly for a good half hour.

Cum count:
Me - 11
Wade - 10

"Two more times and I win."

"Yeah, well, you might wanna hurry up cause you got 5 minutes to beat my time." Wade's voice was half gone and he was coated in sweat and cum. He could barely speak from being over stimulated for so long.

"You still want me to fuck that pretty ass of yours?" Wade could barely nod but I could tell he did.

I took my dick and balls out then tried to slip one of Wade's condoms on but it was too big.

"No condom, just stick your dick in." Wade panted.

I lubed up and tried to shove into him but he wasn't open enough.

"Slam into me! I'll be fine." I did and he moaned loudly.

I fucked Wade and rubbed him off two more times before I came again on accident.

Cum count:
Me - 12
Wade - 12

"We're all tied up, baby doll." Wade panted with a smirk.

"We won't be for long." I pulled out and sucked on the cum that was seeping from his blood red anus. He came once more and I stopped.

Cum count:
Me - 12
Wade - 13

"I win!" I cuddled up to him.

"You might've won the challenge but I won at getting you to have me submissively cum 13 times."

"I'll give you that one." I giggled.

"Give daddy some sugar." He turned his head to me and I scooped up some of the cum before trying to 'give daddy some sugar'.

"Not that kind of sugar!" He laughed and I kissed him.

"I love you." *kiss*

"Love you too."

"Let's get you cleaned up." I kissed him once more then turned off the cock ring before going to start his bath.

I walked back in and just stood there while viewing the sexy man laying cuffed to the bed.

"You gonna release me or just stand there and look pretty?"

"I think I'll just stand here and look pretty." I smiled before crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the wall behind me.

"Okay, well, atleast take this cock ring off me. I have no clue how Elton John wears one of these 24/7."

"Who?" I walked back over and took the vibrator from his cum-drenched, sensitive cock.

"Don't worry about it. Hey! Be careful with that! It's very sensitive!" Wade cringed.

"Sorry, not sorry." I said as I removed it. "I'd love to choke on that dick again, though."

Cum count:
Me - 12
Wade - 14

"Alright, big boy, bathtub." I took off the last cuff then slapped his ass as he got up. "You soak for a quick second while I wash the sheets again."

"Got it."

"You okay to be alone in there? Not too tired?"

"Healing factor, Petey. It works wonders." He smiled back at me as I stripped the bed on the sheets.

"Good thing you didn't put the comforter back on cause that would've taken too long to wash and dry."

I got that started and went in to bathe Wade.

"You're as gentle with me as you are with the kids, I love it." Wade leaned back and put his head on the side of the tub. I gently rested my hands on his neck, making him flinch and tense up.

"I won't hurt you." I stroked his neck with my finger tips then kissed him.

"I know, it just tickles."

He dried off and we went back to the bedroom. I finished the sheets and Wade helped me put them on the bed so we could lay down. After I stripped my body of my suit and into regular clothes, we took another nap.

When we woke up, we went to replenish our bellies with yummy food. Mr. Cook went into the kitchen and I followed, both of us in a pair of boxers only cause we didn't wanna wear shirts or pants anymore. I rested my head on his back and rubbed his hips.

"I love you so much." I kissed the middle of his back.

"I love you more, honey buns."

We went on about who loved who more until the food was done. Wade and I ate together on the couch, cuddled up and watched 2 Broke Girls, a show that I introduced to Wade and he loved.

"Can we go lay in bed? Cause I don't wanna wear boxers anymore." I asked.

"Can we watch the-"

"Yes, we can continue watching the 2 Broke Girls marathon." I kissed his nose.

I led Wade back to our room, we stripped out of the only material left on our bodies and cuddled up before continuing our marathon.

"You have such a nice cock, baby boy." Wade commented then grazed his hand over my length.

"No, Wade, I never thought I'd say this but, no more sex for today. I'm all sexed out." I locked my fingers with his and he continued to skim his finger tips over my scrotum.

"Okay." He chuckled. He stopped and we laid there together.

"Daddy! Papa!" I was awoke from, the sleep I didn't know I was in, by the kids jumping up onto the bed.

"Woah! Hey guys, can you... uh.... give us a second? Dad!" I yelled for them as I grabbed pillows to cover mine and Wade's privates.

"Yeah? Hey! Woah!" Dad and Steve pulled the kids out of the room for us to get dressed.

"Thank you!" I yelled through the shut door.

Wade and I quickly got dressed then went out to join the kids and my dads.

"Why didn't you call or something?" I asked as I was stampeded by the kids.

"Papa, why were you and daddy nakey?" Dustin asked.

"Oh boy. Uh.... well.... um... Wade?" I looked over for him to answer.

"Well, buddy, see.... when two daddies love each other very much they have sex." Wade blatantly said.

"Wade!" I slapped his arm.

"What? You told me to tell them, so I did. They were gonna find out some day that their dads like to get busy under the sheets."

"Wade, they're too young to know about that!"

"Well, I didn't tell them that was when-"

"Don't! They. Don't. Need. To. Know. That." I growled at him.

"Okay, okay." Wade raised his hands defensively.

"Daddy has a big pee-pee." Zoey said.

"Well, we know atleast one of them are gonna be straight. And yes, Daddy's pee-pee is bigger than Papa's." Wade smiled proudly.

"Stop that." I slapped his arm again. "So, what did you guys do at Pappy and Grandpa's?"

Wade and I sat down and the kids crawled onto our laps; one on my knee, one on Wade's knee, and one in the middle.

"We went to the park and watched movies and-" *gasp* "-we went to get ice cream!" Dustin told us as Wade bounced him on his knee.

"You went to get ice cream?" Wade looked hurt that he wasn't invited.

"I think Daddy's sad you didn't get him one." I laughed at Wade puffing out his bottom lip.

"Daddy's very sad." Wade continued his pouting.

"That's okay cause Daddy got a different type of ice cream today that he liked, didn't he?" Dad said.

"Yeah, and a lot of it but I want THAT kind of ice cream though."

"Winston!"

"What?"

"You're not happy about all the ice cream we had today?" I raised an eyebrow and slightly tilted my head. "Fine. Next time you won't get any then." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No, no, no! Daddy likes that kind of ice cream too!" Wade whined.

"Okay then, stop whinin." I flicked my eyebrows at him when I said that.

"Okay, daddy." Wade teased.

I stuck out my tongue and he laughed.

"Is that an invitation for you to suck my-"

"Oh-kay! Uh.... who's hungry?" I asked louder than Wade was being, cutting him off before he got to say his full sentence.

"We got dinner, what would you guys like?" Steve stood up.

"Hot dogs!" The kids yelled as they went to the sliding glass door that led outside. Steve took them out while dad got the stuff for it.

"Hot dogs and hamburgers good with you two?" Dad asked as he grabbed the supplies from the fridge, freezer, and counter.

"Yeah, that's fine. Wade, you need to learn when enough is enough." I said to Wade.

"I was just messin around, baby boy." He ruffled my hair.

"The kids don't need to hear that kind of talk."

"They didn't know what it meant."

"That's not the point, Wade. The point is, you need to watch what you say around them."

"Like?"

"Like, about me suckin you off."

"I didn't finish what I said."

"Because I cut you off." I reminded.

"I wasn't gonna finish. Calm down, honey buns." He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"They already saw us naked today, I don't want them hearing about adult stuff. Especially about sex!"

"You're yelling at me about that and you're the that said we ate 'ice cream' all day." He used air quotes.

"Yeah.... okay, we both need to watch what we say." I felt my face heat up.

"So you guys made up for lost time while the kids were gone?" Dad asked.

"Oh, yeah! I, honestly, think today has been the most affectionate day that we've ever had. It was amazing! And thank you guys, we really needed a day off from everything to spend some time alone together. I have no clue how you and Steve did it when I was little. You never had days to yourself, away from me and the rest of the team. I love you guys and the kids with all my heart but I also like to be alone or have some alone time with my lovely husband." I said, finishing it with a loving kiss to Wade's lips.

"I'm glad you both had a good day to yourselves. Oh, and by the way, Steve and I did have alone days away from everyone but each other. The team took turns keeping you for 'sleepovers', as they use to call it. You don't remember those days?"

"That's what you guys did while I was gone? I always wondered but I didn't want to ask."

"We thought you two needed one of those days but we needed to get some clothes for them, so we came over. I told Steve to watch them but that's when they came in to you guys' room."

"Well, thank you guys. We both greatly appreciated it." I assured dad that we had a lot of... adult fun.

"So, Petey.... since you won, what's your one expensive prize?" Wade asked.

"'Prize'?" Dad questioned.

"Me and Petey made a bet to see who would cum the most in the same amount of time. Since I came more, he won. He gets to pick one expensive thing that he's wanted for a while but has yet to get."

"What are you picking then?" Dad asked, ignoring that we bet on who could spurt more cum.

"I.... I don't know yet."

"What about a trip? Trip for you and Wade or all 5 of you or even just you, get away from everyone and take a nice break." Dad suggested.

"I don't know, I kinda wanna do what you planned, y'know? I liked the big family trip to the waterpark."

Just then, it hit me.

*Gasp* "I know what we're gonna do!" I smirked.

"And, pray tell, what would that be?" Wade asked.

"It's a surprise. You're not banned in any states, are you?" I asked and he shook his head. "Good. You up for a flight?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Good. I'll get all the tickets and everything tonight then text everyone what time we gotta be at the airport tomorrow." I told dad.

"Family trip?" Dad asked.

"Family trip." I nodded.

We ate then put the kids to bed, after their bath of course. I got on the internet and looked at all the prices before finding the best one.

"10 am, we need to be up, packed, and ready to go at 10 am tomorrow." I told Wade as I group messaged everyone what I had just finished telling Wade.

"What time does the flight leave?" Wade asked.

"It leaves at 11 but when everyone is finally here and we all get situated, it'll be about 20 til."

"So, why didn't you just say that the flight left at 11?" Wade asked as he read the group message he got too.

"I guess you don't know them as well as I do." I laughed.

"Procrastinators?"

"Every. Single. One. Of. Them." I stressed.

I crawled into bed with Wade and we chatted and cuddled. I set the alarm an extra 2 hours before we had to be up and ready before going to sleep for the night.

6/2/16

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in over a week. It's been hellacious do to school ending tomorrow (6/3/16). #SoHappy! All my finals are/were this week and I just haven't been really in the mood to write much. I had to finish an English project that the teacher waited until the last couple days to give us (we had 15 days to get a book approved, read, have 12 to 15 journals done on it in the voice of a character from the book, make a video about the book, and write a review on GoodReads.com about it. I'm happy to say that I read 2 chapters and did 12 journals in the voice of Deadpool from the book, Deadpool: Paws and got full credit on the whole project. I got a 100% and the teacher loved it! He told me before that I could be a writer because of the vivid language and imagery in my stories. He also said, about the prompt I turned in, he'd help me become an actual author and recommend real, professional authors to read my book while trying to get me signed to a real publishing label!

Anyway, how have you guys been? What's your favorite genre of book/story? If you're in school or just got out, how was it? What was/is your favorite thing or class? Also, where (if you've went anywhere in the US) was/is/would be your favorite place to go? (I might pick from the comments where they should take their family flight to.)

I, personally, love to write horror and fanfiction stories but usually get C's in English.... My favorite thing about school is talking to all my friends. Favorite class it probably.... Animal Science. (For those who don't know what that is, it's an FFA course that talks about animals and their needs. You learn mostly about fair animals or animals that are used as pets. We raised chicks twice this year and ducklings then people could take them home when they were old enough to survive without the heat lamp. I've always wanted to go to the beach and chill for a week or two, if I could go anywhere. I'm not a fan of heat (almost whatsoever) but I've always wanted to feel the sand between my toes and the ocean shore wet my legs. I've never really been on a proper vacation since I was a baby. My dad and a couple other people go to Vegas the day after Thanksgiving and he use to take all of us too (my 3 brothers, my sister, my mom and I) but stopped when ticket prices went up too high and my siblings started having and raising families of their own. I went to the beach when I was little for a wedding but it was only for a day and I was about 5 so I don't really remember it.

Sorry I'm rambling but I kinda wanted to know a little about everyone and I usually don't like to just force questions on someone without answering them myself.

Hope ya'll have a great day or night! Love you guys for stickin around through this long ramble of mine and if you didn't, that's cool too. Whatever floats your boat. 😊

Love ya guys,
Peace ✌

~Bugz

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 50.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
488K 20.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...