An unwanted marriage (Matthew...

By espinosasbitch

Two people, one smart one reckless... Both being forced to marry and fall in love... Or is it forced? More

An unwanted marriage
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen:
Chapter nineteen:
Chapter twenty:
Chapter twenty one:
Chapter twenty-two:
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty-one
Chapter fourty-two
Chapter fourty-three
Chapter fourty-four
Chapter fourty-five
Chapter fourty-seven:
Chapter fourty-eight
Chapter fourty-nine
Chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
acknowledgments

Chapter fourty-six

119 3 0
By espinosasbitch

•Matt's POV•
"Carlos" I smiled, walking into the cartel drug dealership (CDD)
"Matt, my man! It's been forever" he smirked
"I'm just not into the business, and I'm married." I said.
"I was-" Carlos was cut off by the phone ringing.
"Carlos." He answered. I could only hear his parts:
"Uh-huh."- "oh course..."- "I don't think-"- "okay. Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at me.
"Sky wants to see you" he said. He pointed me to her office, and I walked in.
"Matthew Espinosa. I've been expecting you." Sky said.
"You called for me 5 seconds ago dip shit." I rolled my eyes.
She stood up, and took off her robe, revealing a spandex suit (dafuq?) and she kicked towards my head. I grabbed the closest thing to me, which was.... A ketchup bottle? She must really love wieners. I squirted the ketchup in her eye and hit her with the bottle, until she grabbed it, and I kicked her in the vaginis. (Idk if she's a guy or a girl, so I'll eat vaginis.) she grabbed some play-doh and threw it at me ._. I grabbed a sharp object. It was a plastic spoon. They must not trust her with sharp objects. I grabbed the dildo off the shelf and slapped her in the face with it, and then shoved it down her throat, but she didn't choke, because she's used to it :,)
    She smacked me with her weave, and then kicked me with her Gucci boots but immediately started crying because she scratched them. I grabbed some hair spray and sprayed it in her eyes.
-
    After two hours of sissy fighting, I finally realized that I was here to kill this bitch. I quickly grabbed the gun I remembered I had and pointed it at her. I closed my eyes, and shot. I opened them and she was on the ground dead. I checked her pulse, and then stabbed her 60 times to make sure that hoe didn't wake up like they do in the damn movies. I walked out and saw Ali, who was eating a hot dog. What's with theses hoes? Ali smiled at me.
"Mr. Espinosa!" She smiled.
"Bitch please. I want my kids" I said in my white girl voice.
"Starbucks?" She asked
"No hoe." I said, slapping that bitch and then stabbing her because I felt like it. She was dead too, and I walked off and got the damn kids and went the fuck home.
_

A/N: I didn't make that shit long because I hate sky and she's a bitch face. I liked how I wrote the fight tho. Anyways, continue reading.

*janes POV*

       I woke up and saw Matt in the living room eating potato chips. I walked out, not giving a shit and started talking.
"Hey bitch! Let's go on an adventure!" I smiled
"Bitch Wut?" He asked
"Ya heard meh ._." I said, staring at him.
"To where?" He asked
"LETS GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!" I declared.
"Okay...."
And so we packed our bags and looked online for some cool ass places to go :)) he finally told me that he had rescued the kids, but to keep them secure, Cameron Dallas, his best friend, would take care of them for a while until this was all over.
___________

       A/N: I'm kinda debating on a sequel... I'm thinking about another old magcon fanfic, just without magcon in it because it breaks me that they're not together. This isn't the last chapter lol. I'm just thinking about starting a new book in less than a day, because I'm just wanting to write about something interesting. I love everyone who has helped me through this story, and supporting me, and the nice comments you leave on my wall. I love you all, and I'm grateful that you take the time to read my little book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 2.5K 64
Milovať hokejistu nemusí byť vždy jednoduché. Ona to aj tak skúsi a nazrie do života plného úžasných zážitkov. Spoznajú sa počas dôležitých životnýc...
3.3K 153 18
Alexandra Jerkovičová, krasokorčuliarka s veľmi zapleteným životom. Juraj Slafkovský, hokejista ktorý hľadá samého seba. Dvaja ľudia, jedna olympiáda...
1.6K 63 23
1.6K 129 16
Jedna noc bude pre nich oboch prelomová. Bude to mať dočasné alebo trvalé následky? Emilia Manitra, prezývaná Harpúna si nikdy pred ústa nekládla se...