Chapter fourty-two

*Matt's POV*

   I woke up to the sound of the door. I went to the door and answered to find a boy I could recall, but I could t quite remember his name.
"I need to talk to Jane" the guy said.
"Jane's been sick for about a week-"
"It's urgent" he said, cutting me off.
"Ok, what's your name."
"Jack"
"Do I get a last name?"
"Stone."
"Oh. You're the one that I punched-"
"Just shut up and get her, Hollywood." Jack spoke, mildly. I rolled my eyes and went in the room to get her. She was sleeping, but I knew that this guy probably had a good reason to be here and three in the Hollywood morning. I shook Jane and she got up. I told her about jack, and she didn't seem to happy to be getting up at this time in the night, but she did. She walked out to the door and all that I could do was hope that this was a good reason.

*janes POV*

   "According to the law, you didn't HAVE to marry Matt. You were eighteen. You had your own choices." Jack said to me.
"Yep. And.. Now I'm nineteen, and I'm starting a family. I'm happy, you should be happy with whatever bitch you're dating, and to be honest, I don't appreciate you waking me up this early." I said.
"No, listen. You can sue your parents, because this 'arranged' marriage is basically illegal. You can also sue sky for what she's done to you."
"I'm not interested in suing my parents, nor Sky." I sighed.
"And also, there's another thing." He said
"What?" I asked
"Sky is telling people that you're doing all these drugs, and it's possible that you might not get to keep your children if the police end up thinking your doing drugs."
"Okay- Jack stone. Let me just tell you that youre about as dumb as a stone, but you know
What? I don't. give. A . Shit. About. Sky. She honestly needs to just go away, along with you." I groaned
"But I came all this way from Virginia-"
"I DONT CARE IF YOU CAME ALL THE WAY FROM CHINA!" I yelled, just a bit louder than I intended to.
Jack nodded, and walked off, and to be honest I was happy, because after all those high school years of being sad; I finally got revenge on that asshole. He always hated me then, so why does he want me now?
____

*Jack's POV*

"Hey sky. I talked to her. She didn't Believe me" I said into the phone.
"Make her believe you, you idiot. I'll kill her if she doesn't make the right decision. I better have Matt by the end of the month, or else you're gonna regret being born. I nodded, but realized that she couldn't see me.
"Okay." I said.
"Good. Remember your training. If we can't get Matt, then we'll surely be kidnapping her pathetic kids... What were their names? Jackie and Austin?" She asked
"No. Jenny and Augustus. Anywho, I have work to do." I said, hanging up. I warned Jane to get away from sky, but she didn't listen. She never does.
___

M A T T H E W ' S POV

Two weeks later, it was finally January. I walked downstairs to see our friends, Jane was sitting on her phone, wearing a sweater. She's still tired as usual, and it's rare to see her outside of our room, so I felt as if today was one of her good days. She smiled at me, giving me her famous grin. She's always happy on her good days, maybe she's always tired because she's preggo. Ew. That's so grody.

Later on that day, after having hot chocolate we all turned on the tv and watched it while Jane read her book. I went into the kitchen and got another cup of hot chocolate. Suddenly from the living room, I heard a scream.

"Shit." Jane said looking down on the floor, where I assume she spilled water.
"Aww fuck." Johnson said.
"We better get her to the hospital" Gilinsky yelled. Why? She just spilled wat- oh shit.

We rushed outside the door and got Jane in the car, where she was screaming on and on and screaming at Gilinsky for no reason at all, but I didn't blame her. She's about to have twins. I'd be screaming too. I had to keep moving, just a bit faster, but we were in a Range Rover, and I didn't bring the Lamborghini so I wasn't going as fast as I wanted to.
"GO FASTER!" Jane yelled.
"That's what she said" Johnson mumbled. Jane laughed a little, but then went back to her intensive screaming, making it harder to drive. She was like a six year old screaming because I didn't get her what she wanted. But this was more serious, in fact right now I'd prefer the screaming child over Jane, because her screams kept getting more intense and it was making me nervous.

     We got to the hospital and from there, they rushed Jane into the ER.
___

J A N E ' S POV

   They told me to rate my pain on a scale of 1-10. I couldn't talk, so I held up nine fingers. The nurse nodded and from then on out they discussed how everything would happen, and all that I could hear was "sea section?" From my nurse, who seemed to be an inconsiderate dumb ass. They put me on the bed and Matt rushed in, and he looked overly worried.
    "Jane, are you okay?" Matt asked. I couldn't answer, because the meds I was on were making me tired. I actually just blacked out.

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

      A/N: that. Was. Intense. Comment if you want another chapter tonight. If not then I won't update till Friday or Saturday. Love ya 😘