Chapter thirty

J A N E ' S POV

    I was counting down the days until my high school reunion... I was gonna show up there with a gigantic stomach, and I'm gonna go from 'most likely to succeed at life' in the year book, to 'most likely a whore' I'm married though, so they can shut the fuck up, and kiss my ass. I saw Matt enter my bedroom in a towel, that was wrapped around his waste.
"Fam what is you doin?" I asked
"Aren't I sexy?" He asked seductively.
"Naw fam. Get yo ratchet ass outta here. Can't take you nowhere" I mumbled. He burst out laughing, and I did too.
"So, your one month pregnant babe" he smiled.
"Yep..." I sighed. I decided to call the only person I wanted to talk to. Jack. Jack Johnson.
__
    *two days later*

   Johnson and I had decided to meet up at a pizza place and talk. Thankfully; pizza is bæ, so I'm all good. I sat across from Jack as we ate this delicious fucking pizza. God it was a sexy pizza... Which is why I ate it. Johnson reached over to grab a slice when I slapped his hand.
"Douche bag" he murmured.
"Fine. Take a piece" I sighed. I hated sharing.
"I have news!" He spoke.
"What's that?" I asked
"I'm dating someone!" He smiled
"Aw Jack I'm so happy for you!" I smiled
"Her name is Lexi, and she's amazing as fuck... And she's even better than this pizza" he giggled.
"Fam, you're shitting me. She must be really good if she's better than this sexy ass pizza" I laughed. I turned around to see an old face. It was my best friend Ashley... With Ethan Dolan.
"FAM! IS THAT ETHAN DOLAN SJSNHAHSHSHHSHSH" I shrieked
"Yus!" She said pulling me into a hug. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my old friend from Ohio. I lived there when I was 12, and she was my BFF. I laughed at the sight of Grayson, standing there staring at me.
"You're cute" he smiled.
"Sadly, taken" I joked. He looked down at my slight bump, and smiled.
"That's pretty cute" he winked. I exchanged numbers with Ashley, who had explained that she's vacationing from LA, and it was a coincidence that I was moving there in a while, after my high school reunion. I walked out of the pizza place with Johnson, who had been on the phone with Lexi. I bet she was gorgeous.
___
      *a week later*
My high school reunion was gonna be held in October, and I'd be five months along then. I was gonna be ginormous. I sighed in the bathroom mirror, as I splashed my fave with water. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. It was nobody other than Matt. I turned around and met eyes with him. My beautiful husband; Matthew Lee Espinosa.
He smirked at me and rubbed my stomach, with his hands.
"I love you both" he smiled. I laughed at his gesture and walked into the room. Damn he was gonna be a good dad. He threw himself onto me and tickled me.
"Matttttt" I laughed. He would not stop, so then I had an idea.
"Matt the baby!" I faked a scream.
"Oh god! What's wrong?!" He asked
"Nothing. I just wanted your bitch ass to stop." I laughed. He kissed me and walked downstairs. "I'm heading over to Cams house. I'll be back in an hour" he called out.
"Okay babe" I smiled.
_

   M A T T ' S POV

"So, we're clubbing right?" Cam asked me, as we say in his living room with all of the (old) magcon boys.
"For sure" everyone said. I even agreed. All of this 'staying at home' was just boring me to death. I followed the boys to the car, and we all went downtown to a bar, where we all agreed to have a few drinks. Of course... I didn't tell Jane where I was going because she'd kill me.

     After a few rounds of whiskey, I was drunk. I saw strippers flashing their boobs at the boys, and one was grinding on me. I couldn't just say no. She was hot as fuck. Johnson was just sitting there, drinking water. He refused to talk to any stroller who came near him. He was texting Lexi on his phone. He must really like her.

    I went upstairs and I slept with the stripper, without even knowing I did.

  "Come on man, let's bounce" I heard cam, as he took me to the car. We headed home and I crashed on his couch. Everything was pitch black from there.

  •strippers POV•

   I guess you could say I was an old friend of Jane's. I knew exactly what I was doing. I had people take photos and send them to Jane. This was gonna be perfect.
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟
A/N: shit. Just. Got. Real.