Chapter fourty-six

•Matt's POV•
"Carlos" I smiled, walking into the cartel drug dealership (CDD)
"Matt, my man! It's been forever" he smirked
"I'm just not into the business, and I'm married." I said.
"I was-" Carlos was cut off by the phone ringing.
"Carlos." He answered. I could only hear his parts:
"Uh-huh."- "oh course..."- "I don't think-"- "okay. Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at me.
"Sky wants to see you" he said. He pointed me to her office, and I walked in.
"Matthew Espinosa. I've been expecting you." Sky said.
"You called for me 5 seconds ago dip shit." I rolled my eyes.
She stood up, and took off her robe, revealing a spandex suit (dafuq?) and she kicked towards my head. I grabbed the closest thing to me, which was.... A ketchup bottle? She must really love wieners. I squirted the ketchup in her eye and hit her with the bottle, until she grabbed it, and I kicked her in the vaginis. (Idk if she's a guy or a girl, so I'll eat vaginis.) she grabbed some play-doh and threw it at me ._. I grabbed a sharp object. It was a plastic spoon. They must not trust her with sharp objects. I grabbed the dildo off the shelf and slapped her in the face with it, and then shoved it down her throat, but she didn't choke, because she's used to it :,)
    She smacked me with her weave, and then kicked me with her Gucci boots but immediately started crying because she scratched them. I grabbed some hair spray and sprayed it in her eyes.
-
    After two hours of sissy fighting, I finally realized that I was here to kill this bitch. I quickly grabbed the gun I remembered I had and pointed it at her. I closed my eyes, and shot. I opened them and she was on the ground dead. I checked her pulse, and then stabbed her 60 times to make sure that hoe didn't wake up like they do in the damn movies. I walked out and saw Ali, who was eating a hot dog. What's with theses hoes? Ali smiled at me.
"Mr. Espinosa!" She smiled.
"Bitch please. I want my kids" I said in my white girl voice.
"Starbucks?" She asked
"No hoe." I said, slapping that bitch and then stabbing her because I felt like it. She was dead too, and I walked off and got the damn kids and went the fuck home.
_

A/N: I didn't make that shit long because I hate sky and she's a bitch face. I liked how I wrote the fight tho. Anyways, continue reading.

*janes POV*

       I woke up and saw Matt in the living room eating potato chips. I walked out, not giving a shit and started talking.
"Hey bitch! Let's go on an adventure!" I smiled
"Bitch Wut?" He asked
"Ya heard meh ._." I said, staring at him.
"To where?" He asked
"LETS GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!" I declared.
"Okay...."
And so we packed our bags and looked online for some cool ass places to go :)) he finally told me that he had rescued the kids, but to keep them secure, Cameron Dallas, his best friend, would take care of them for a while until this was all over.
___________

       A/N: I'm kinda debating on a sequel... I'm thinking about another old magcon fanfic, just without magcon in it because it breaks me that they're not together. This isn't the last chapter lol. I'm just thinking about starting a new book in less than a day, because I'm just wanting to write about something interesting. I love everyone who has helped me through this story, and supporting me, and the nice comments you leave on my wall. I love you all, and I'm grateful that you take the time to read my little book.