Chapter thirty-eight

A/N: 2k reads?! That's insane!
Jane's POV•

      It was 9:45 am, so I was getting ready to go spend the day with Jill. I had my hair in a high pony tail, I had sweat pants and I had a t-shirt, with a jacket over it, so I didn't look pregnant actually. I walked out the door and got in my car and drove to Jill's apartment, and I had no stomach problems behind the wheel today.
     I got to the apartment a few minutes later and Jill got in the car. We drove to a pizza place.
__

   Later that night we got back to her apartment and I saw Hayes. He smiled and we sat on the couch and watched tv.
"I'm gonna go and-" Jill was cut off by water hitting the floor.
"My water just broke!" She screamed. Hayes looked at her.
"I don't know what the fuck just happened, but I don't really care, imma get the fuck up outta here, fuck this shit I'm out" Hayes said, leaving the house. Wow. Douche. I held jills hand and took her to the car. I saw Hayes starting it.
"I thought you were leaving fam." I said in a hurry.
"No! I'd never leave my babe" he said, getting Jill into the car. Suddenly I saw Amy and Nate walk out of their apartment. Amy was wearing a robe, and Nate was shirtless.
"Do you need me to come?" I asked Jill.
"Sis, just go ahead an go home. I'll be okay. They won't let you in the room anyways" she said, breathing heavily. I nodded and got in my car. I just hope it all goes well.
__

   I got home to find Matt on his laptop, typing things up. I walked behind him and read what he was typing.

       jane, ily so, so much.

"Why did you write that?" I asked.
"Because I was thinking about you." He shrugged. I kissed his cheek and went upstairs and laid down on the bed and started thinking about Augustus and Jenny. They'd be so cute. They'd be the best kids ever.
    Later that night, our group of friends came over and visited. They had all kinds of alcohol and weed and shit like that. I couldn't have any though, so I was mad. I went to the kitchen and started to take a drink of alcohol, when Matt came in.
"No alcohol Jane." He sighed.
"What?!" I panicked.
"Babe, just go watch tv." He sighed. I did as he said, because I didn't wanna piss him off. I walked into the living room and watched tv.

    M A T T ' S POV

After what seemed like forever, Jane fell asleep. We all crept out the back door and went towards the tattoo shop. I went in and walked up to a lady with piercings and tattoos everywhere.
"Can I get a tattoo?" I asked
"Sure. What do you want?"
I handed her a piece of paper with Janes writing. It was a note she wrote for me a while back when we were engaged:

          Matthew,
               You're my world, and I'm always going to love you. Don't forget that. Make the most beautiful mistakes.
               -Jane

The lady took me to the back and started to get the tattoo stuff together. She gave me the tattoo, and it looked like Jane did it. It was amazing.
__

      J A N E ' S POV

I woke up to the light hitting my face, and I immediately thought of Jill. I got up and drove to the hospital and checked in at the entrance.
"Last name?" The nurse asked.
"Hastings." I smiled. I was lead to the room Jill was in and she had a baby in her arms.
"Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked Jill.
"It's a girl." She smiled
"What are you naming her?"
"Jane." She smiled.
"Aww sissy that's so sweet" I smiled. Afterwards the nurse let me hold the baby, and then I went back home and let Jill rest.
__

I got home and saw Matt on the couch. He saw me and smirked.
"What's up?" I asked
"Wanna see a surprise?" He asked
"Sure."
He stood up and took off his shirt, to reveal a tattoo just above his heart on his chest. It was cute. It was in my handwriting, and it was a note I had given him back in April. We've came so far in so little time.

__

   Later that day, I felt a little sick, so I went upstairs and laid down. I was starting to miss Virginia. I didn't like LA anymore.
"Matt" I called down the stairs. He ran up.
"What is it baby?" He asked
"I wanna go home" I said. There were tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Babe, you are home. Get some sleep. You'll be alright Janey." He said, getting ready to leave.
"Matt..."
"Yeah, love?"
"Will you stay and sleep with me?" I asked. He always slept on the couch nowadays. He nodded and laid down beside me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and we fell asleep.
________________________________
A/N: I'm just tired.
________________________________