Chapter fourty-seven:

Matt's POV

      So now that everything's okay, Jane decided to go over there Cameron's and bring the kids to France with us. We're going to live in Paris, and we want to live there because it was the first place we had ever traveled to together.
     Jane walked into the house holding Jenny and Augustus on each of her hips, she looked so cute with them. She handed me Jenny, because it's the first time I really got to hold her without being chased down by drug dealers. She laughed when I held her, which made me laugh, and it was an amazing feeling: to be happy again. We aren't a perfect family, and we've just started being one. There's going to be times when we argue, but we love each other still, and I can't wait to live my entire life with Jane, and teach these kids what I know.

            "Ready to go?" Jane asked. I nodded. We got in the car, and drove towards where my jet was. That sounds awesome asf when I think about it. We got on there and we set the kids in cribs in a small bedroom. It would take a day and a half to get to Italy, but after that we only had to worry about which house we wanted. We'd need a house as soon as we got there, but we just decided to think about that when we got there and enjoy the flight.

-

      "Attention passengers it is now 4:20 pm, so please enjoy this turnt song while the pilot gets high as fuck" my pilot said. He's a huge stoner. I knew I shouldn't have hired Snoop Dogg as my pilot, but he had a good résumé so I thought what the hell. So now my pilot is blazing it while he's flying us to Italy.

________________

A/N: I have no limits on humor at this point. I no longer know where this story is fucking headed to. Fml.