Chapter thirty-six

J A N E ' S POV

    I sat in the bedroom, while Matt was gone on a meeting today. I was so bored. I kind of miss Lilly, but I'll see her sooner or later. I heard a knock at the door and went to answer, and at the door was Madison.
"Hey!" She smiled
"Hey!" I smiled back. Together we walked to Starbucks and I got a lemonade and she got a frappé, or whatever. We sat down and talked about whatever, and I felt myself getting bored, so I told Madison that I was going home.
__

   Later that night I was laying in bed and Matt finally came home. He came to the bed and laid beside me.
"I love you" he smiled.
"I love you too!" I smiled back. I turned on the tv, and got my phone out and he took it and put it in his underwear like he did when we first met. It's literally breaking me that we'll never be the same as we used to be. I smiled and took the phone out of his pants and got back on it. He watched as I scrolled through my Instagram, he rubbed my stomach and I just listened to the calm rain run down the windows. It barely ever rains in California, and that's shitty. I calmly fell asleep in Matt's arms.

    •dream•
I was in the hospital, and for some reason I wasn't pregnant anymore. I looked at Matt who walked in. He smiled at me and came over.
"Hey Matt" I smiled
"Hey Jane! I'm so happy you're okay! We almost lost you!" He said, hugging me.
"How'd you almost lose me?"
"Don't worry, the twins are okay. Jenny and Augustus wanna meet you." He cheered. Suddenly my two kids came and the doctor let me hold them.
end of dream•

I woke up from the dream and looked at the clock. It's 6 am. I walked downstairs and  felt a sharp pain in my side. Suddenly I got the floor.
"'Matt!" I yelled. I was in endless pain. I knew I couldn't be having the twins right now. I'm only five months pregnant. Matt came running downstairs, and just as he started to talk, I blacked out.

Matt's POV

     I ran downstairs and Jane was knocked out. What's going on? I picked her up and took her to the hospital, where I met a doctor at the entrance.
"what seems to be the problem?" He asked
"M-my wife... She's pregnant and she was walking around this morning while I was sleeping, she screamed my name, I woke up and ran downstairs and she was knocked out." I explained.
"She might be ready to have the baby"
"Babies" I corrected.
"How many months along is she?"
"She's five months"
"Okay, she might just be overwhelmed. Take her home and make sure she stays in bed for the next week." The doctor said firmly. I nodded and walked her back to the car, where she opened her eyes.
"Where are we?" She asked
"At the hospital, but we're going home" I smiled
"Oh, okay" she nodded. She looked out the window, and ran her hands up and down my leg.
__

    We got home and I carried her to the room and laid her on the bed, where she slept for the rest of the day.

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
A/N: it's short because I needed to update. I hope you like my new username ;) and the new book cover! It's pretty sweet ;)