Chapter twenty one:

A/N: I feel like this is gonna be my favorite chapter. It's lit.

J A N E ' S POV

We all met at some expensive hotel. Bleh. I hated hotels, because it's where people had cheap sex. Ask anyone. Matt was way ahead, and I was far behind so when he saw me he got really happy. He pulled me into a hug and we all went inside.
"So me and Jane will get a room together, and you and Gilinsky will" Matt said walking up to the counter with me.
"Two rooms" Matt smiled
"How many beds in your room?" He asked Matt
"Two" I smiled
"One" he corrected me.
"Fuck." I mumbled.
  He handed us a key, and handed us another for Gilinsky and Madison, and we all went to our rooms that were floors apart. Our hotel was on the top floor, and Jack and Madison's was on the first floor.
   Matt opened the door for me and I walked in. I sat on the bed waiting for him to come and get to bed.
"I'm taking a shower" I said walking to the bathroom.
"Okay." Matt said turning on the flat screen tv, and throwing himself on the bed.
   I went in and started the shower and stepped in. I started to think about everything. I wonder if my family knew that I was here, in Hollywood with Matt. How would they react if they didn't know?
   I was in the shower for nearly an hour before I got out. I wrapped a towel and looked on the sink for my clothes... Then I remembered.... I left them in the other room.
"Matt-" I said walking out.
I saw Matt sitting on the edge of the bed holding my clothes. He smiled and handed them to me.
"Thank you." I said walking towards the bathroom before he stopped me.
"Why don't you dress in front of me?" He asked, curiously.
"Because I don't want to." I lied
"I know you're lying Jane. Tell the truth." He sighed
"I just dont want to be looked at because I know that I'm fat, and I'm ugly" I said fighting back tears.
"Jane-" I cut him off by speed walking into the bathroom.
All my life id been shy of dressing in front of people. I did once in front of my friend at a sleep over and then she told the whole school that I stuffed my bra... Which I didn't... That's a major reason why I don't even let people be in the bathroom while I shower.
   I was dressed, so I brushed my teeth, and my hair. I looked at the razor blades in the medicine cabinet. It had been 16 days since I...... You know. I walked out of the bathroom, and saw Matt sleeping on the bed. I didn't want him to be awake after my outburst.... The truth is... I was afraid of Matt seeing my body. I didn't like my body, so why should he? I'm fat, I'm ugly... And I don't like eating in front of him... Or anyone. But I want to seem normal for him. I want to be pretty for him and for everyone's sake. I laid on the bed and covered up. I turned on my side and tried to sleep, but it wasn't working that well. I felt Matt's arms wrap around me as I struggled to sleep. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead.
"You're beautiful. Stop lying to yourself babe"
"You're better" I said punching his shoulder, playfully. He attacked me with kisses and I laughed. This was possibly the best way to fall asleep.
___________

After driving three days, we all made it to Cali. Me and Matt tied, with Gilinsky and Madison far behind us, and to be honest I almost wrecked six times. Matt smiled as I met him at the mall in LA. He greeted me with a hug, and we walked in.
We all agreed to spend one day in LA, because me and Matt had to deal with wedding setbacks. Our wedding date had been moved closer to May 15th as it was May 3rd to the day. We walked around the mall shopping for shoes, and all that good stuff.
"What kind of shoes do you want, babe?" Matt asked as he bought seven pairs of Jordan's, and three pairs of vans.
"No thank you" I said crossing my arms in discomfort.
"Why not?" He asked confused
"I don't want to waste your money"
"Babe, my money is your money" he smiled
"Noooooo....thanks though" I smiled
"Baaaaabe" he begged. Just to make him happy I grabbed a pair of Galaxy vans, and handed them to him.
"Are you gonna wear them?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"I guess" I said pulling him up to the register. He took forever shopping.
Once we had bought things he and I went to look for a hotel.
_______
"Babe..." Matt said as we drove around in his white Lamborghini. We had left the blue one at our hotel.
"Yeah?"
"Do we seriously have to be here for one day?" He asked
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Let's move down here!" He begged
"Why?" I asked wrinkling my nose
"I love it here" he smiled
"Matt what about our parents?" I asked
"Easy. We go down there every once in a while" he smiled
"Okay, I'll THINK about it.... Besides... What about Burnie?" I asked
"We'll go back and get him" he assured me.
"Okay, I'll tell you my decision tomorrow" I sighed.
"Okay" he smiled, steering the wheel.
He pulled into a pizza place, and I smiled at the thought of pizza. We got out and sat at a table waiting for a waitress.
"Hi" a girl, about my age smiled at Matt.
"I'll have a water" he smiled.
"Okay, and for your sister?" she asked. Bitch.
"Uh actually-"
"She'll have a water too" Matt smiled.
The waitress smiled and walked off.
"Matt, what the fuck" I said giving him a pissed of voice.
"What?" He asked
"First off, why didn't you let me tell her, and second off I DIDNT WANT WATER!" I said pissed off.
"Babe, you're fine. Just let her th-"
"Nooooooo yo-" I was cut off by the girl walking out with the drinks, and she handed me my drink, and Matt a drink. It had a piece of paper on it with the girls number. Matt smiled at her and I felt jealousy overcome me.
She walked off, but Matt kept eyeing the paper. I rolled my eyes and got up.
"Where you going?" He asked
"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I shouted, making everyone in the restaurant stare. I huffed, and rolled my eyes and left.
_________

I honestly didn't care about anything right now. I decided to walk home though so Matt had a way home. I walked along the streets, and waved at those who waved at me. I smiled as a couple passed by me, and they waved. I was honestly lost.

A/N: I've decided on one more chapter for LA. Because this was a good way to leave off. Comment opinions if you want lol