Chapter fourty

A/N: hey sorry for not updating for almost a week. I've been really busy this week and I'm tired and stuff. Basically I forgot what I was doing lol. Here you go fam, I got yew ._.

Jane's POV

Mmkayy, soooo today we've decided to go and meet a girl that Matt had gotten a call from two weeks ago. She doesn't know that we're coming because we want to surprise her. We found out that her name is Anna, and she's fifteen years old. We packed everything up and all that ratchet stuff, but anyways were gonna race some Lamborghini's there and stuff. (Idk what to write bc I'm tired af)

     We walked out to the two Lamborghini's that sat in the garage. We didn't use them too much so they were still hot. They aren't as hot as pizza though. I got into the blue one and saw Matt get into the white. Let me tell you.... This hoe dabbed. He's such a loser, but oh whale chu know. I started my car and went down the road, going highly fast, going towards the far side of California where Anna's mom said she was at. She was in the hospital for cancer treatment, so we had to go visit her there.
__

    We got to the hospital where they said she'd be and we walked in and asked for her room number, which the nurses gladly gave to us, seeing that Matt is like... THE MATTHEW ESPINOSA (A/N: *fangirls, and ends fangirl session by dabbing*)  we walked upstairs and into the hospital room to find a girl wearing a baseball cap, in which underneath she was bald. She saw us and smiled, jumping up and into Matt's arms. She hugged me afterwards and we checked her out of the hospital for the day.
________

A/N: I'll write some more, I'm just tired and I'm thinking about writing a sad story 😁 I actually feel like I'd be better at those.